Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award (971 Views)

Call For Entries - 2016 Young Nigerian Writers Award / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Highest Poster Of The Month Award On The EBIAG PLANET! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 23, 2014
EBIAG is a website fullnamed Every Body Is A Genius
It is new, started October 1, but with close to a thousand members currently.
We are starting the EBIAG WRITERS MONTHLY AWARD there and all story and poem writers are welcome.
Visit www.ebiag.com now
Re: Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award by tattesco(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Award. Gist me

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award by JigsawKillah(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
can I continue my old story there too?
I was hoping to start a new one there once I'm thru with the current one
Re: Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2014
JigsawKillah:
can I continue my old story there too?
I was hoping to start a new one there once I'm thru with the current one
Yes you can!
Re: Writers Needed On The EBIAG WEBSITE For The Monthly Writers' Award by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 04, 2014
tattesco:
Award. Gist me
Award can be as low as #500 monthly for highest voted writer monthly or as high as "the sky is the limit" depending on the EBIAG purse. But by writing there as early as now, you stand the chance of getting opportunities from the web owners when things begin to boom for us.

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: A Little Something For The Groom (18+) / The Reason I Wanted To Be A Boy / Linda Ikeji Is Buying Content (stories). Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.