Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered (759 Views)

Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by jchima14: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2014
15 All Progressives Congress members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly have been accused of receiving bribe to the tune of N800m to impeach the State Governor, Ayodele Fayose. This allegation was made by a group called Ekiti Democratic Coalition.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/696-plot-to-impeach-fayose-uncovered
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by Atyodos: 5:15am On Oct 23, 2014
history may repeat itself there
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by jchima14: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2014
APC handi work. I believe every bit of the allegation. the guy has to be very careful
Atyodos:
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by jchima14: 5:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Atyodos:
APC handi work. I believe every bit of the allegation. the guy has to be very careful
Atyodos:
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2014
The game is not over yet! And I am sure of that.
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Make dem comot d guy sef, hez got a big mouth
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2014
That's 100% impossible. Disgruntled APC lawmakers impeach a PDP governor (who is POPULAR with the masses and also loyal to Abuja)? Where that one dey happen? Na koboko soldiers and Mopols go take flog the rascals comot from their so-called 'hallowed chambers' if dem try any rubbish. Bunch of desperate Janjâwééd jokers.
Re: Plot To Impeach Fayose Uncovered by clara472: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Bet me he will not last 4 years in that office.

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why The Fear ? - By Ola’ Idowu / Kaduna State’s Future Not Bleak, Yero Warns El-rufai / Aliyu Apologises To Mark Over Unruly Conduct Of Niger PDP Lawmaker, Vows To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.