Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies (2788 Views)

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis / Breaking: ‘nigeria's Opposition Sponsoring Boko Haram’ - Stephen Davies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by obailala(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Jonathan keeps saying opposition is bokoharam

Stephen Davies keeps saying opposition is bokoharam

Nigerians ask, Stephen Davies can you kindly name the person or persons in the opposition who are sponsoring bokoharam?

Davies finally bulges but in a rare twist of events, the 2 names mentioned are individuals affiliated to the PDP and GEJ undecided

Afterwards, Stephen Davies is rejected and his credibility is denied by the PDP.

Fastforward to 2 months later, PDP have started again to echo the statement of Davies that BH is the opposition.. WTF! angry

When will our leaders and politicians just do their job and fight this terrorists without trying to play politics with our lives? undecided

As far as I am concerned, opposition isn't the name of a person because our prostituting politicians can switch party any time. To the best of my knowledge, the only big names that have been mentioned of having links to Boko Haram are Alli Sheriff (PDP), Ali Ndume (PDP) and Ihejirika (PDP). The FG even plans to try Ali Ndume secretly and I understand the secret trial is because the PDP fears the obvious can of worms that would be exposed through the trial.

I just wonder why Nigerians continue to allow themselves to be deceived by these vultures in government.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by Schematics: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
A vote for Buhari led Islamic APC is tantamount to voting Shekau led Boko Haram..

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by frankyychiji(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
There is an Ibo adage which says: "is it only when a woman starts spitting that we will know she is pregnant?"

Now, some airheads on nairaland are having a herculean task trying to convince us that Apc is no longer the opposition being talked about here.
Some are even wondering who is benefiting from the insecurity situation in the north.

...the person benefiting is the one who refused to send the northern youths to school when he had the opportunity, so that he will continue to brainwash and manipulate them for his political gains.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by rigarmortis: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
Jonathan's Incompetence is the Highest in Human History grin

someone please put a leash on this deranged fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by shizzleStar: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
omenka:
So we all agree now that Steven Davis' words bear substance!!

So indeed, Ihejirika supplies arms to Boko Haram!!

Bwahahhahhhahahahahaha!!! cheesycheesycheesy
FOOL! are you now telling us that all the while you kept blabbing and shouting Ihejirikas name that you were just making a FOOL of yourself? kikikikikikiki....OLODO

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by Tintinix: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
qleap2all:

There you go again,if Nigeria then Labour,APGa.RPN,Accord are all opposition parties!!

But not APC?
In this present day Nigeria that APC has the most seats in the House of Rep and almost equal seats in the senate, but not the presidency .. you cannot think with your head that they are the opposition?

May God help you all!!!

Please note that my point is not to give credibility to the report by Davies!
However it beats my imagination how the issue of who is the opposition is being skirted by e-warriors!!

Mehn una no hold Joke in your ardent support for your party I can give you that!!
Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by ayindejimmy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
APContherun:

Here is your link

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=87446
nw this's a link. Where was this when u pasted d previous one?
Re: Opposition Stopping The Release Of Chibok Girls - Stephen Davies by ayindejimmy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

What link is false? You can as well click the link above yours and ascertain the truth yourself. It was clearly reported by channel4 TV that the reason the girls are not released is [size=13pt]due to the opposition.[/size] You're just ranting because Stephen Davies did not adjust his rhetoric (like he did in the past) to appease the APC. It was clearly stated in the interview.
d link u postd earleir wit d story led to a video of the Chibok girls. U jus postd d rite link.
Acceptd, APC is an oppositn. Is it d only oppositn?See, i dnt trust either PDP or APC. The govt seems to av its motives too. The Aussi shuld come out clean wit names onces again rather than beatin abt d bush. We al wanna see d end of these extremists. This's nt a movie that he'l keep us in suspense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / My Realistic View Of Biafra If It Results To War(conspiracy Theory). / Kenneth Roth Of Human Rights Watch Reacts To 'Buhari Ignoring Court Orders'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.