Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks (26710 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Beesluv: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mrval20:

I don't really think it was intentional because a lady was the last person to use the door. She ate beans or somethingsmiley
You don't think it's intentional cos she is a she, hmmmm
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by emerich(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Those that came with the sole aim of seducing the bankers.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Mrval20(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Beesluv:

You don't think it's intentional cos she is a she, hmmmm
They're always innocent until proven otherwise, you know.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by icelovex(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
overhypedsteve:
pen borrower.
am guilty of the third point, the no protocol team though it's not my fault but they won't just let me queue i beg make una no vex 4 me.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
The "I want to check my balance" team! With all the technology and electronic channels they still show up like "help me check my balance". I never get alert. Some of the university chicks actually want other balances checked and the bankers are trying!
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by VICTOFX(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2014
its like UV forgotten d set of guys who walk into d banking hall sweaty n dem tired, they locate the reception , go there n take a seat as though they a waiting for something serious, then rest until their sweat is dried up, some even sleep, n when they are done, they'll just leave without a single transaction
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Ethereal0110(f): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
i dey group 2 and 6 grin
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by iamdotune(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Cool
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by iamdotune(m): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Nah aint cool
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by iamdotune(m): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2014
Mods me i created a thread about astonishing facts, written on pictures oo... I dey get hope say e go make Fp... Now this thread don make Fp twice after i created my own thread Seun and his mods diaaaaris God oooo cry
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by nwaobitex: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2014
XD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Emefiele Apologizes To Nigerians For Online Transaction Failures (Video) / Aig-Imoukhuede Steps In As Access Holdings Chairman 10 Years After Exit As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.