Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Supply Of Bottle,sachet And Juice For Your Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Supply Of Bottle,sachet And Juice For Your Events (560 Views)

Reliable Supply Of Drinks At Wholesale Price For Your Events Around Lagos. / Fresh Juice For Wedding Reception,parties / We Are Into Supply Of Party Drinks, Mobile Cocktail Bar Service, Cocktails And C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Bottle,sachet And Juice For Your Events by treasure07: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Why spend more than you should on drinks when you can get at lower competitive prices. we supply bottle water,sachet water and juice to events at unbeatable company prices with delivery to your doorstep.Contact us on 09090102173,08108018884(LAGOS AND OGUN ONLY)
Re: Supply Of Bottle,sachet And Juice For Your Events by iamkingzlee(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cc ishilove lalasticlala please I was banned by the spambot without crossing any boundaries. Please, I"ll appreciate if the ban could be lifted. I have to get back to the voting thread to vote.

(1) (Reply)

Wandecoal,oritsefemi And Others Stoms OAU / Another Nigerian Teen Killed In London!!! / Miss World 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.