Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Jumia Defraud Me (jumia Are Scammer, Beware Buyer) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Defraud Me (jumia Are Scammer, Beware Buyer) (1266 Views)

Is NIPOST Trying To Defraud Him? / Help! Dey Are Scammer Us! / Jumia Defraud Me (jumia Are Scammer, Beware Buyer) With Proof!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Defraud Me (jumia Are Scammer, Beware Buyer) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2014
During the time of last month September when jumia released & advertised phone Innjoo-I1s all over the social media including this forum, I ordered for the phone on Saturday 25-09-14, the phone was delivered to me three days after, I charged the phone fully before switching it on with my sim card, as a brand new phone I was just trying to browse through the apps, setting and features of that phone and found out that the battery was drastically drop down with just ordinary tap, never play game, make call or playing music, just by tapping the phone the battery continue reduce

I even run the apps Battery Doctor to see if that can save the phone from quick draining and last longer, all was to no avail. As every tap on this phone count and the phone battery is reduce, making me to have less than 45% of battery from just tapping the phone for 20 minutes without playing games, making calls, internet browsing or playing music.

Another things is tapping the phone for just 10 minutes will result in phone to start getting hot at the back without launching of apps like games and other, the phone will start getting hot immediately, turning on of WiFi or Bluetooth also result in phone getting hot.

After taking time to check the quality and capacity of this phone, I found out that this phone cannot last for a day. I was trying to see if I can still hold the phone and at least for normal making and receiving of calls and sms, and stay off playing games and browsing, because I just lost my phone then and I needed one that’s why I bought this, but I found out that this phone will never last for 5 hours a day, what is the essence of holding a phone that cannot sustain one from morning to evening, the phone that will definitely off in your pocket during the mid-day and make one lose lot of calls.

I went on Nairaland to see the view of the people who’s also bought the phone to know how they are coping, I was surprised about the comment, I call some guys on the forum who also bought the phone at least to tell me the trick they are used in using the phone effectively, to my utmost surprise the guy told me he had sold his own to family friend couple with power-bank, but me I don’t have a power banks, I am a conscience man and I cannot sell what I knew it’s not worth it to someone not even at the lesser price. (this is when the phone was released in the market)

Just the 2nd day I received the phone and discover all these problem, I call their customer care to notify them about the problem, the lady that pick the call acknowledge the problem, as lots of people lay complain about it, she told me that one of their dispatcher will come to retrieve the phone from me, I waited for complete 7 days before I finally got a call from their agent coming to retrieve the phone from me, I meet the man and explain everything to him and give him the phone still very neat in pack, he ask me to fill a form and choose weather I prefer to get another phone or refund my money, I choose to return my money and I wrote my Bank Account Detail for the money to be pay.

2nd day, 3rd day I did not hear anything from jumia, I called their customer care, “wasted all my credit” they ask of my order number and said they will get back to me later, 4th day, 5th day nothing, I call again, they give me the same story, 6th day, 7th day, 8th day going I never hear anything from jumia and I use to call consistent they only ask of my order number and told me they will look into it & that’s all, they will even been marketing their other product to my hear while my credit is burning, they don’t care about me. It was after the 9th days I received a message in my box, acknowledge the received of the returned product and indicate to call me in next 42 hours.

I waited for 2 days, I never hear anything from Jumia, I call them again with my credit burning, the guy ask of my order number and told me the phone is with their engineer that they will get back to me later bla! Bla!! bla!!!.

I had call their customer care severally on this issue threaten them with law suit and social media spreading of this matter, but this people don’t care, they believe this is faceless transaction and no one can hold them since you don’t know them

I as am written this, my money is still held down with JumiA, I am tired of calling them only to ask of order number and tell me story that they will get back to me, most annoying thing is they will even be marketing order products to my hear during the conversation with them, while my credit is burning, they don’t care about me, to them it’s like I had enter a one chance.

Anytime I call them now, they ask of my information, after given them, they will tell me my phone number is not on their system, my order number is not on their system, this people are BIG SCAMMER

Please, people beware of this Jumia, they are very unreliable and not trustworthy to transact with, most of their product are sources here and their without quality check, their products are substandard.

(PLEASE BEWARE OF JUMIA, THEY ARE BIS SCAMMER)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Konga Pay On Delivery / Do You Need A Personal Importer For You Business? / Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.