Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? (3470 Views)

Nigerian Custom Service / When Is Nigerian Airforce 2014 Recruitment Form Coming Out Plsssss / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairalandar: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2014
I was @ d Cafe on Monday and d person beside me opened a doc from MS Word, i peeped into his screen and i saw Nigerian Custom Application form and quickly turned my face away frm his screen.
The next thing i heard frm him was " I want to print" (talking to d cafe attendant). I later discovered that d form was sent to his mail box as an attachment, unfortunately for him, he failed to delete d form from d desktop after printing.
I logged out frm d one m using & logged-in to d one he used & quickly attached d form to my mail add and log out without wasting time.
Would have love to attach it here too but the form has Ref. ID which i bliv it was from one oga @ d top.
It is just a page form with details of a job seeker.
Somebody should please confirm the authenticity of this info?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by emmansy(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Anything is possible in this country, nothing surprises me anymore.... It is definitely an under G package, u need not to b told for you have the proofs with you..
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hummn....Naija i hail thee!
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by obinna002: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmmmm Naija, no wahala, will meet one of my uncle that works with custom, cos he told me that If I hear anything about replacment that I should let him know, so that he will help me
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by chidamysy: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
sent you a pm, would love to see a copy of that form, make i take verify from people abeg
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairalandar: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
chidamysy:
sent you a pm, would love to see a copy of that form, make i take verify from people abeg
Bros jst do ur assignment by making enquiry coz i wunt b able to do wat u r asking of.
For security reason(s).
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by chidamysy: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
then forget am, i need to ask person, and i an dey sure. Take care
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairalandar: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na u sabi....i guess d hint is nt for ur typ
chidamysy:
then forget am, i need to ask person, and i an dey sure. Take care
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by emmansy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Don't send d copy of d form to anyone... U gotta b careful with it..
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairalandar: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks man... Don't mind d guy.
That is d last thing i wil NEVER do...
I can NEVER reveal another person's secret to d third party like him.
emmansy:
Don't send d copy of d form to anyone... U gotta b careful with it..
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by chimaude: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nairalandar:
I was @ d Cafe on Monday and d person beside me opened a doc from MS Word, i peeped into his screen and i saw Nigerian Custom Application form and quickly turned my face away frm his screen.
The next thing i heard frm him was " I want to print" (talking to d cafe attendant). I later discovered that d form was sent to his mail box as an attachment, unfortunately for him, he failed to delete d form from d desktop after printing.
I logged out frm d one m using & logged-in to d one he used & quickly attached d form to my mail add and log out without wasting time.
Would have love to attach it here too but the form has Ref. ID which i bliv it was from one oga @ d top.
It is just a page form with details of a job seeker.
Somebody should please confirm the authenticity of this info?
Abeg Bros Send D Form 2 Dis Mail Chimaudei@gmail.Com, Tnx

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairalandar: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Itz a total NO.....jst do ur assignment by making enguiry
chimaude:
Abeg Bros Send D Form 2 Dis Mail Chimaudei@gmail.Com, Tnx
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2014
It will be share wickedness to share that document.. You have done well be saying it so anybody that has interest should do their research meet their contact n let the contact do the rest. Pls, I use God beg u don't release that document you may end up killing the whole process that's what led to this immigration recruitment issue we are having today.
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Emmey67: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2014
Pls anybody that has made confirmation should pls reply so we will know how to make our necessary contact to get the application form.

Is Nigeria Custom doing under G replacement?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairalandar: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Any updates from una ends?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Nairaboby: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
This is a pure lie guyz i just received the form too, which means this pple are still on it beware coz its a scam i will send you the form so as not to fall victim.
Re: Is Nigerian Custom Doing Under - G Replacement? by Yeahreen(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's scam guys..i received a copy of the form sometime last month. Don't fall 4 it guys

(1) (Reply)

Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? / 7years Old Girl Asked Google For A Job In Writing And Got A Response From CEO. / Urgent! Expanding Hotel Vacancy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.