Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Common JAMB (admission) Myths - JAMB Success Secrets - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Common JAMB (admission) Myths - JAMB Success Secrets (452 Views)

FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. / Free Waec,jamb Success Ebook For Instant Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common JAMB (admission) Myths - JAMB Success Secrets by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Myth 1: It is impossible to score above 300 in JAMB.

The response of majority of students to someone who mentions his or her target score of 300 and above in JAMB will be something like “You don dey mad abi? In fact, dey there dey dream; even if you be Einstein, dey no dey get that kind score for JAMB.” Very few students are exempted from this group. I blame the failure rates that we have seen in recent years in JAMB examinations. When we recorded only less than 0.01% of the number of students that sat for the 2013/2014 JAMB-UTME that could get up to 250 and above, what more can you expect students writing the next time to believe. It is now seen as an impossible feat to obtain a score up to 300 in JAMB.

I want to put it to you that since there’s nothing like negative marking and we have safely assumed that JAMB does not reduce candidates’ scores; it is very possible to score up to 300 and above in JAMB. Students have done it in the past and they God did not create for different brains for them than ours, neither did He give them two heads. My faculty mate from the Department of Electrical Engineering in UNN did it in his time and when I asked him how, he said he ‘simply’ started preparing from SS 1. He had made up his mind that what had been holding others back from one-time entry into the university would not hold him back, so he decided to start early to read according to JAMB and WAEC syllabuses even far ahead of his class subject work schemes as well as solve their past questions.

Continue Reading this great post that has helped me a lot at: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/10/common-jamb-admission-myths-jamb.html

DOWNLOAD JAMB SUCCESS SECRETS FREE PROMO E-BOOK AT: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/10/jamb-success-secrets-free-promo-e-book.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone With B.sc(ed) In Physics (2:1) Do M.sc In Physics In Uniben?? / Imsu Second List 2014/2015 / JAMB Access Code 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.