Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. (1325 Views)

Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015 / Kelechi Iheanacho Only Scorer In Man City Penalty Loss Against Liverpool / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by Veneto81: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by JEITO: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2014
Tough call to make. As a chelsea fan, I am tempted to go for Diego Costa, but am also a huge fan of Aguero- and to say he is already familiar with the demands of the epl I tink that gives him an edge.

Also, mancity score more goals than chelsea which is another plus for aguero. But again, they have 2 other top strikers in jovetic and dzeko and the coach will have a hard time keeping them all happy. This he will do by probably shuffling them. That can be a minus to kun aguero

costa on the other hand is prone to injuries and is temperamental: he already has 3yellow cards I think.

in terms of proper positioning, I'll give it to costa, but Aguero's ability to out-muscle defenders easier than costa will be a plus for him.

I'll give it to Aguero though Costa's goals would be enough for us to win the epl this season.

Up Champions Chelsea

4 Likes

Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by Veneto81: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Diego Costa with fabregas is a great deal. I think chelsea we win the title. Jose is just superb.
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Not one of the above listed will win it,because they are injury prone players,just like sturridge.
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
Tough call to make. As a chelsea fan, I am tempted to go for Diego Costa, but am also a huge fan of Aguero- and to say he is already familiar with the demands of the epl I tink that gives him an edge.

Also, mancity score more goals than chelsea which is another plus for aguero. But again, they have 2 other top strikers in jovetic and dzeko and the coach will have a hard time keeping them all happy. This he will do by probably shuffling them. That can be a minus to kun aguero

costa on the other hand is prone to injuries and is temperamental: he already has 3yellow cards I think.

in terms of proper positioning, I'll give it to costa, but Aguero's ability to out-muscle defenders easier than costa will be a plus for him.

I'll give it to Aguero though Costa's goals would be enough for us to win the epl this season.

Up Champions Chelsea
Kun is injury prone also,in his 3years in england he is yet to play 35epl games in a season.
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by JEITO: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Kun is injury prone also,in his 3years in england he is yet to play 35epl games in a season.
I kw, but he is mancity's all time leading scorer in the epl which shows how prolific he's infront of goal.
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by tuffgongjo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
JEITO:
I kw, but he is mancity's all time leading scorer in the epl which shows how prolific he's infront of goal.
He would have scored more than that 61goals if he wasn't out with injuries most time,he might have won the golden shoe ahead of Suarez last season if not for the injury that is why I won't wager my money on him.
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by pamcode(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
JEITO:

Up Champions Chelsea
i agree with you in addition Aguero is the penalty taker giving him an extra edge a good example is their last match against tottenham

1 Like

Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by lovemaths(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sergio Kun Aguero kiss
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by Veneto81: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by Veneto81: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2014
The fastest growing sports blog.

Re: Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. by Veneto81: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Without fabregas, diego costa might not succeed.

(1) (Reply)

China Plans To Destroy World Football! / Stunt Go Wrong! Racer Die While Filming (video) / 1.50 Odds For 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.