Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP (17892 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by clemz88(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
klem93:

is the name of Jonathan first daughter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by clemz88(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
boombay:
sorry oh... please is zamfara the name of Nigeria's Senate president... i don't know this because i schooled in franceundecided
na the name of your village chief grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Trut:
APC = Aggressive People's Congress
APC = Another Problem Coming
APC = Amaechi Problem Continue
APC = etc.

Actually, it is within the ambit of the law. Defect...lose your position.

Unfortunately selectively applied in Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by emmanuelcrawler(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Trut:
APC = Aggressive People's Congress
APC = Another Problem Coming
APC = Amaechi Problem Continue
APC = etc.
APC= all polithiefs camp
APC= all professional criminals

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by 2tek: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

APC=Association of Political Criminals
APC= Amala Agbero Peoples Congress
Already Polluted Congress.
Armtwisting Peoples Conclave.
Association of Political Cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Kinkale(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Aphisiii!! Shange!! I can feel d dirty change dey've made. When others we're defecting to their party dey were smiling now its out of their party they're barking like dogs. Halleluyah!!

APHIISIII!! SHANGE

7 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by IykeChukz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just observing some funny roles played by APC. On a broader view, i can't because of mere sentiments vote vote Buhari (APC ) to power. There are many ways a patriotic citizen can contribute to Nation Building even without power. I detest it when they claim that their WarLord Buhari is a sent. Let them stop misguiding Nigerians and support what ever good.

In other news, am still on point even after deviating from the main point...

Aka ruta nmanu, ozue oha!

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by morefire: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
preach93:
that serves them right jor, why should they defect before i beegi if you fit barn them self do that... chameleon set of people www..com

I CRY FOR YOUR KIDS

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
boombay:
sorry oh... please is zamfara the name of Nigeria's Senate president... i don't know this because i schooled in franceundecided
ah ask them oooo me i school in _ NIGERIA
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by ayukdaboss(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
datguru:
This is the kind of thing we should expect if Buhari wins ( God forbid) . My people, is this the type of governance we need ? Where there is no freedom ?
Which government do you want?
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by mofayodeyahoo: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
APC dont just do dat, else you just promoted then watch out
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Ijaya123: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
datguru:
This is the kind of thing we should expect if Buhari wins ( God forbid) . My people, is this the type of governance we need ? Where there is no freedom ?
Is Buhari the president now?
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by redsun(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
What right have they to sack defectors? Or is it sharia law they are using there at that level? What dies Nigeria electoral law say about defectors?

In a normal world when politicians in positions defects,by elections are conducted.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by lakamua: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
datguru:
attention seeking dunce
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Samyyorn: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmm an elected officer sacked?
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by shizzleStar: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

APC=Association of Political Criminals
APC= Amala Agbero Peoples Congress
Amalgamation of Political Criminals

Association of Perpetual Criers

All Propaganda Cowards

Anti-People Conglomerate

Ambitious Political Crooks

Assembly of Power-drunk Criminals

Angry Politicians Caucus

Animalistic Peoples Congress

Aggrieved Party Cahoots

Another Pretenders Club

Association of Political Counterfeit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Has anyone noticed that it is "constitutional, democratic, and backed by all the laws in the world for PdP members to defect to the APC but unconstitutional, forbidden, undemocratic and unquoranic for APC members to defect to the PDP.

It's happening in Zamfara. It happened in Rivers nd Edo. Even in EKiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
shizzleStar:

Amalgamation of political criminals

Association of perpetual Criers

All propaganda Cowards

Anti-People Conglomerate

Ambitious Political Crooks

Assembly of power-drunk Criminals

Angry Politicians caucus

Animalistic peoples congress

Another Pretenders Club

association of political Counterfeit

Bless you sir.

You didn't add Almajiri People's Cult

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by JEITO: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Politics of intimidation! The same way Kwankwaso ordered or appointees in Kano state to decamp to APC or be sacked from his government.

I wonder how effective a government can be when there's no opposition to check-mate them.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by shizzleStar: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
torhuke:

Bless you sir.

You didn't add Almajiri People's Cult
Bless you too bruv!

Thanks for the reminder smiley

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Lucky77: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Balkan:
This is a Tip of what to see in an APC Buhari. Totalitarian and dictatorship government.
When has it become an offence to defect to another party.
Or it only right when PDP defects to APC.

Buhari government will turn Nigeria into Iraq Afghanistan Syria Lybia, etc.
Say No to the evil Buhari APC Nigeria is a secular state.

GEJ TILL JESUS COMES

When you wake up from your deep slumber, you will realize what damage these strange imaginations can do to little mind like yours.
Buhari was MILITARY head of state with his next in command Idiagbon both staunch MUSLIMS, yet Nigeria's secularity was well respected.
It was after they were overthown by the evil genius maradona that Nigeria was cunningly dragged to OIC.
It is PDP fear of Buhari's popularity that has made them whip up religious sentiment against him. Read more about Buhari's profile and you -like me- will never fall for the tricks of these treasury looters.
GEJ is in complete bondage; let's unite to free him by voting out PDP. This will surely be a relief to GEJ himself who is still finding it difficult to disrespect his words of not seeking another term, despite been presurized to declare.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
austinbrown:
We don't sack politicians here in France, what is going on in Nigeria?
Am sure you've not been to cotonou talkless of France.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Gorgeous58(f): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
See gobe
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by austinbrown: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
tosag:
Am sure you've not been to cotonou talkless of France.
pls what is cotonou
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by austinbrown: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
seanet02:
Alaba boy deceiving himself.
where is alaba pls
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by henryobinna(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
klem93:
defecting in Nigeria is not a new thing, they decide to join the winning team na thats why... www..com
so you're hell bent on spamming every thread on FP right? Mr man.

using two monikers, this n preach93
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by klem93(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
henryobinna:
so you're hell bent on spamming every thread on FP right? Mr man.

using two monikers, this n preach93
I never knew I have a follower, thanks for following my comments... U are blessed
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Ybholy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by henryobinna(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
klem93:

I never knew I have a follower, thanks for following my comments... U are blessed
Zombie I saw your two replies on FP
both sharing same stūpiid link and also carry same numbers(93) on their monickers
Mr man do I need to follow your la.me arze to dig that you're the one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) / "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari / Nigerian Army Airstrike Mistakenly Kills Seven Children In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.