Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP (17891 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Zamfara Assembly Majority Leader & Governor’s Driver Exchange Blows Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Mavrick2012: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Elusive9:

I dunno too cuz I schooled in Iraq, Wait lemme ask IfA grin
LOL
"ifa"?
where is that usual picture na?
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Iceking1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

APC=Association of Political Criminals
APC= Amala Agbero Peoples Congress

APC = ALL PAST CRIMINALS DEATH TO THE JANJAWEEDSSS BOKO-HARAM ISLAMIC...ISLAMIC PARTY AKA ARMOURED PERSONNEL CARRIER = (APC)~BOKO HARAM BEST WEAPON~ .AGBERO PEOPLES CONGRESS = (APC), ALL POSESSED CREATURES = (APC)

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by klem93(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
henryobinna:
Zombie I saw your two replies on FP
both sharing same stūpiid link and also carry same numbers(93) on their monickers
Mr man do I need to follow your la.me arze to dig that you're the one?
I wish I have ur time but I have a better tin to attend to than you...
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Toktee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
datguru:
This is the kind of thing we should expect if Buhari wins ( God forbid) . My people, is this the type of governance we need ? Where there is no freedom ?
RANTING FOOL,so you mean to said there was freedom when 16 was greater 19?
There was freedom and rule of law when jonathan backed five legislators to impeach Ameachi?
There was freedom when pdp hired thugs went on shooting spree in assembly quarters in binin?
There was freedom when when young alhaji won election in benue south senatorial seat but was forcefully collected frm him?
There was freedom when five members of the house attempted to impeach gvnor oshiomole?
What has happened in zamfara and what will happem in time to come is a clear message to pdp that no group,entity or individual has a monopoly of violent,abuse of law,by passing the law or holding law on the shoulder,i put it to you that you are a HYPOCRITS.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is funny. Who appointed the appointees?
JEITO:
Politics of intimidation! The same way Kwankwaso ordered or appointees in Kano state to decamp to APC or be sacked from his government.
I wonder how effective a government can be when there's no opposition to check-mate them.
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
I hate everything about this hypocritical party called 'Association of Present CRIMINALS', with a perfect hatred.
Just imagine...
PDP must respond to this, protect those Councilors and the GEJ campaign team must used this to campaign against whoever this evil party decides to field.

Stew.pid beasts
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by suptol(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by limamintruth: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
grin
Gabbysky:
I hate everything about this hypocritical party called 'Association of Present CRIMINALS', with a perfect hatred.
Just imagine...
PDP must respond to this, protect those Councilors and the GEJ campaign team must used this to campaign against whoever this evil party decides to field.

Stew.pid beasts

Abi ooo grin
The same vices they accuse pdp of is what these apc indulge in also. So where is the difference then between the ruling party & the opposition?
We can now clearly see that apc wil definitely perform worst than the pdp if given d chance to rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by kingphilip(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmm I'm weeping for Nigeria

isn't it this same apc that were saying they'll take the federal house of representative to court if they declare the seats pdp lawmakers defected for them only for them to still do the same thing

Nigeria I hail una

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by bashydemy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
datguru:
This is the kind of thing we should expect if Buhari wins ( God forbid) . My people, is this the type of governance we need ? Where there is no freedom ?
What did you say when They impeach Gov Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state cos he decamped to APC?
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Balkan(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
His vision is to turn Nigeria into a terrorist heaven

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by OgologoDimkpa: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Balkan:
His vision is to turn Nigeria into a terrorist heaven
His evil intentions for this nation will nevrr come to pass. Buhari will yet cry again after 2015 elections. Thank God he belongs to the Association of Perpetual Criers-APC

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Devilish set of pple calld APC...Agrieved People Coalition

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by milliondollas(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told
us
that Buhari was the former Head of state. Our teacher also
called us "the leaders of tomorrow" 27 years later, IBB and
Buhari are still contesting for Presidency. Its either our teacher
lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow. Or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who? In
1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct
Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he
is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP; Dr. Bello
Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State
(now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after was the Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the
military governor of
Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate
President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State
in 1976
and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and
20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov.
David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985
and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state;
and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years
old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have
no hope into the future! From strike in health sector, to the
labour, to judiciary, to
Education and today our students are home lavishing! Let
Nigerian youth come to an alliance and fight for the
unborn. We can't continue like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM. Let’s tell them ENOUGH IS
ENOUGH! SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
TOGETHER WE CAN
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by vankeli: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
if this news is true than it will further compound the woes of the APC
Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Kingso23: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mavrick2012:
LOL
"ifa"?
where is that usual picture na?

Re: Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
milliondollas:

Hi! I'm recruiting young nigerians for a change movement. Could you please drop your contact here?

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n61hnVoHieq2e8hgyAyG-h22hwtH5uUGhkL4JQiPAAs/viewform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remembering James Ocholi: One Year After His Death (Photos) / Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos) / "Corruption Difficult To Fight" - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.