Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating On Their Partner. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating On Their Partner. (1153 Views)

EXPOSED : Celebrity Wife Caught Red-handed Cheating Inside Her Neighbour’s House / 20+ Video Of A Zimbabwean Married Woman Caught Red-handed Cheating With / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating On Their Partner. by izuwa12: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HHID65TOtVY/VEjiKPIbxqI/AAAAAAAACp8/RZFEjq3mT9E/s1600/images%2B[/img]
If you have caught your partner red handed cheating on you? Then you must have heard these 'silly excuses' they gave for their actions.

Here's a list of 20 most silly excuses i have heard/observed from both men and women when they are caught in the act of cheating.. though some might be true but silly.

1. It's not what you think.
2. The devil pushed me, I never liked her for once.
3. She needed my help, I couldn't send her out of the house.
4. It was your fault, you weren't giving me attention
5. I thought we had broken up
6. I didn't know it would hurt you
7. I couldn't say no to her, she's an important part of my life
8. I felt you were too good for me and you would leave me soon
9. I didn't know you guys were that close
10. I was depressed and she happened to be around at that time

SEE ALL THE LIST BELOW..

JOIN .COM TO THE LINK, TO VIEW http://www.afro-news .com/2014/10/20-silly-excuses-men-gives-when-caught.html
Re: 20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating On Their Partner. by mperoakeem(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Baby it was a mistake... Imagine ur gal giving dis excuse wen u found her ON TOP of a man jumping up n down.
Re: 20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating On Their Partner. by clean2: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: 20 Silly Excuses Men Gives When Caught Red Handed Cheating On Their Partner. by twaintoy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
mperoakeem:
Baby it was a mistake... Imagine ur gal giving dis excuse wen u found her ON TOP of a man jumping up n down.
But u as a man would give the excuse when u are caught on top her friend abi? Smh

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked Dis Moschino Intarsia Cotton Mini Dress Better? Rita Ora Vs Seyi Shay / Wizkid Says He Has Been Crushing On Chidinma, Would They Make A Perfect Couple? / PHOTOS: Rihanna Put Her Nip*ples On Display In Broad Daylight Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.