Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Help A Sister In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister In Need (3101 Views)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Need by Mprex(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is from a friend and i'm @ loss as per what to advice her thats why i decided to share with us here because i know we've got some awesome relationship counsellors in this section smiley

she just broke up her relationship because of some reasons that i am not permitted to share here. There is this guy that has been begging her for a relationship for over a year. Having ended her first relationship, she decided to go out with this other guy that have been pestering her for a long time.

Barely two weeks into the new relationship, she found out that her new boyfriend has another serious relationship with another lady. Funny enough, she is already falling for him and she is hurting real bad now.

I dunno what to tell her because if i ask her to stay, she will be smarting from the realization and if i ask her to walk away she will stil be hurt because she already loves him

members of the nairaland romance section. Pls help me out. Whats your advice
Re: Help A Sister In Need by almacherish(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Its simple..... Leave!!!
Re: Help A Sister In Need by lymelyte(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na so the love dey quick?
Re: Help A Sister In Need by deuce7(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
I don't believe the girl is so deeply in love just after two weeks, she is just afraid of being alone.

She should leave the two love birds alone. IMO

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need by kingDavidda1st(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Walk away and don't look back
Re: Help A Sister In Need by gunners160(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmm,bt your frnd is funny o,she expects a guy dat has been begging r 4love for over a year to stil remain single nd nt 2 be in a serious relationship.my advice 4 r is to face reality.she should b responsible 4 her own happiness no mata wat happened to r in the past.she shuld quit the relationship d earlier the beta,because this same guy wil nd i mean wil neva leave his gal 4 ur frnd.yes it mite hurt r but it's beta it hurts now that d rlshp is jst starting then leta wen she is madly in love.in conclusion,she shuld 4get abt rlshp 4 nw and direct her energy into something else that gives r satisfaction.rlshp is nt abt hook up today brk up tomorrow.
Re: Help A Sister In Need by teewai3(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
sorry girl, but in this situation, it doesnt seem like hes any more than a player. he's trying to be with her and his current gf, and this isnt good for either one of them. she shud just tell him she cant see him any more and move on.

i know, alot easier said than done, but its easier to break everything off with him than deal with the drama thats heading your way
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Abbey2sam(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:
This is from a friend and i'm @ loss as per what to advice her thats why i decided to share with us here because i know we've got some awesome relationship counsellors in this section smiley

she just broke up her relationship because of some reasons that i am not permitted to share here. There is this guy that has been begging her for a relationship for over a year. Having ended her first relationship, she decided to go out with this other guy that have been pestering her for a long time.

Barely two weeks into the new relationship, she found out that her new boyfriend has another serious relationship with another lady. Funny enough, she is already falling for him and she is hurting real bad now.

I dunno what to tell her because if i ask her to stay, she will be smarting from the realization and if i ask her to walk away she will stil be hurt because she already loves him

the guy has been pestering her for a relationship over a year
probably the guy was not in any relationship as of then
now she still expect to meet the guy single

the only thing I see is the guy taking advantage of her crashed relationship to fucckk her pussyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Sister In Need by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
The reason she ended her previous relationship was because she wanted to give the new guy a chance.

Yessad
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Emotion is a lady's greatest enemy...Not knowing how and when to unleash it to whom and when, puts sets her on a pedestal of incessant and unnecessary heartbreaks...SMH
Re: Help A Sister In Need by mecussey(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

Is it mandatory to be in a relationship? So she broke up with a friend and had to go into another. Fish brains
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Emotion is a lady's greatest enemy...Not knowing how and when to unleash it to whom and when, sets her on a pedestal of incessant and unnecessary heartbreaks...SMH
My Candid Advice: Is what she knows in her heart is right for her joy, health and career.
Fall in love koor? She better expose herself to books on love, sex and dating so the eyes of her understanding can be enlightened.
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Mprex(f): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

the only thing I see is the guy taking advantage of her crashed relationship to fucckk her pussyy
to the very best of my knowledge, they havent had sex yet because the guy is @ uyo while my friend is @ Abuja. Moreover, the source that informed her about the other lady said that according to him, he doesnt joke with that lady because she helped him fix some bills back then in school and its over two years he graduated from school. Which means that he had this lady before he started asking her out

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Shupid girls be claiming love anyhow,must you date someone? undecided
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Mprex(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
mecussey:

Is it mandatory to be in a relationship? So she broke up with a friend and had to go into another. Fish brains
is it mandatory to comment
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Mprex(f): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
The reason she ended her previous relationship was because she wanted to give the new guy a chance.

Yessad
no sad moreover, the guy aint new. Its over a year
Re: Help A Sister In Need by mecussey(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

is it mandatory to comment

Now I know you are the victim. After breaking up with this one, take sometime off relationship and enjoy single hood. You should be able to make yourself happy without a guy otherwise, you will never find peace in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Sister In Need by Mprex(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
mecussey:

Now I know you are the victim. After breaking up with this one, take sometime off relationship and enjoy single hood. You should be able to make yourself happy without a guy otherwise, you will never find peace in life
awwww. Sorry to disappoint. If i were to be the victim, i wouldnt hesitate to mention it in my post. Nobody will beat me for doing that okay? smiley
Re: Help A Sister In Need by boxer022(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

I will be sincere with you, your friend who for whatever reasons known to her broke up with the guy who loves her sand was in a serious relationship with her because another nigga was sweet tonguing her to give him a chance in her occupied heart made a very nasty mistake. Before leaving her other relationship ( ie if she should have left in the first place) she would have carried out an investigation so as to know the present relationship status of the other nigga that was pestering her. I am sure that is she did that, she would have found out that the nigga was only trying to get a tad the of her. Talking about love for the nigga that deceived her, is she trying to say that she never loved her other guy she was in a relationship with, because love does not just fine and resurrect. If she loved her other guy then whatever she must be feeling for this nigga should be lust and not love. I sincerely advice her to forget about that nigga and either make up with her other love or face her life alone. Simpe
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
almacherish:
Its simple..... Leave!!!
you fine o
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
lymelyte:
Na so the love dey quick?
no mind her na God punish am,she thought all that glitters...it obvious she broke up with her ex because this new guy but little did she know that the grass is always greener when viewed from afar!
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tallesty1:

Yessad
exactly?
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2014
mecussey:

lol
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tabh:
I wonder
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
boxer022:
I will be sincere with you, your friend who for whatever reasons known to her broke up with the guy who loves her sand was in a serious relationship with her because another nigga was sweet tonguing her to give him a chance in her occupied heart made a very nasty mistake. Before leaving her other relationship ( ie if she should have left in the first place) she would have carried out an investigation so as to know the present relationship status of the other nigga that was pestering her. I am sure that is she did that, she would have found out that the nigga was only trying to get a tad the of her. Talking about love for the nigga that deceived her, is she trying to say that she never loved her other guy she was in a relationship with, because love does not just fine and resurrect. If she loved her other guy then whatever she must be feeling for this nigga should be lust and not love. I sincerely advice her to forget about that nigga and either make up with her other love or face her life alone. Simpe
shame won't let her makeup with her ex,you know how ladies behaves if they want to breakup with someone,so she is falling for this new guy cos he was all her only hope and she can't afford to loose both,I'm sure she now regrets leaving her ex...c`est la vie!
Re: Help A Sister In Need by almacherish(f): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2014
Tnk u o

Youngpo413:
you fine o

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need by kolamilan(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2014
madame op, this dilemma happened to you or your friend and how do you know they haven't had sex.
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Raymysterio(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2014
Sometimes, is more reasonable to take the pain 1ce and for all time. I'll advice her to take the pain now... Walk out now!!!
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abbey2sam:

lol...not all that glitters are gold
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
mecussey:

ladies cant stay without relationship,its a crime for their pusy to rest,it needs to digged,serviced and fuccccked every now and then...besides they are called fish brains for nothing.
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tabh:
lmao
Re: Help A Sister In Need by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
almacherish:
Its simple..... Leave!!!

I concur, Love comes in various packages

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday / She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.