Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? (1052 Views)

Talent Vs Hardwork: Which Is Needed More To Succeed / I Want To Tell U A Stories About Determination / Determination Without Focus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
The three qualities listed above are very important, many people have one or more of these attributes, while some people are fortunate to possess all the three attributes. Fellow Nairalanders, which of the three above listed attributes can lead to success more?
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by fizcoo20(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
all of d above. it works together
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
fizcoo20:
all of d above. it works together
Yeah, but which do you think is the most important
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Spicylate(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
if i have to pick i'll say DETERMINATION.
Determination is our motto, determination.
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Spicylate:
Nice one
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Tycike: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
None of the above. Connection is all you need.
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tycike:
None of the above. Connection is all you need.
I disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Spicylate:
If you are determined and not intelligent , you would just discovered you are working w'out result since the knowhow is absent or running wrong path !!

Even where you aint determined nor hardworking as far as you are INTELLIGENT there would be a place in your brain telling you what to do to be COMPLETE and achieve result ...... It is left to you to abide or have 'IQ' w'out any achievement !!

INTELLIGENT is the most Important !!
Re: Hardwork, Intelligence Or Determination, Which Is The Most Important? by Spicylate(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
donroxy:
If you are determined and not intelligent , you would just discovered you are working w'out result since the knowhow is absent or running wrong path !!

Even where you aint determined nor hardworking as far as you are INTELLIGENT there would be a place in your brain telling you what to do to be COMPLETE and achieve result ...... It is left to you to abide or have 'IQ' w'out any achievement !!

INTELLIGENT is the most Important !!
you dont have to be intelligent to be determined so far you've got your goals outlined. the only thing i did say is if you aint smart. and now there is a difference between smart and inteligence. smart is an earned status and intelligent is your level of IQ. you can think well and not apply it well. buh either way i get ya point.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would First Classers Not Get Jobs In Nigeria / All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training / Cyberoam Security Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.