Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? (2689 Views)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is for the beautiful single ladies of NL. Pls can you marry a guy which you know very well used to be a player but has stopped. Share your views and the reason for your answers

*Edited
when i say players, i mean guys that doubledates as in chronic flirts!
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Chukkasy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
you mean like zidane, jay jay okocha, kanu Nwankwo and the likes?.....but they are all married na, abi you want them to divorce their wives?

10 Likes

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by xynerise: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Retired with certificate?

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by kingDavidda1st(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
How do you even know he really did retire? He did hang his d*ck?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Spicylate(f): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chukkasy:
you mean like zidane, jay jay okocha, kanu Nwankwo and the likes?.....but they are all married na, abi you want them to divorce their wives?
rtflmao...good one there.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by jmoore(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
What is wrong in getting married to an ex-footballer?

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by julisa2020(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
@op...which kind of player are you talking about...asin guyz thats double dates??...if thats what you mean,then yes...infact they are the best guyz to date,because they've seen the world already..so if they fall in love with you,its genuie/real...

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Tallesty1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Do you mean footballers?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by teewai3(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
e tire me ooo grin cheesy
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
julisa2020:
@op...which kind of player are you talking about...asin guyz thats double dates??...if thats what you mean,then yes...infact they are the best guyz to date,because they've seen the world already..so if they fall in love with you,its genuie/real...
owk
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
counter thread abi?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Do you mean footballers?
you again! cheesy i mean guys that DOUBLE DATES, SLEEPS WITH ANYTHING IN SKIRTS, FLIRTS!!
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by mirexxx(f): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
retired womaniser kwa!
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chukkasy:
lmao! Thats not what i meant, sorry. cheesy
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Tallesty1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

you again! cheesy i mean guys that DOUBLE DATES, SLEEPS WITH ANYTHING IN SKIRTS, FLIRTS!!
Once a player............
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

Hear gbagaun o. Mprex, why now. Why you dey spray us with bullets?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

Hear gbagaun o. Mprex, why now. Why you dey spray us with bullets?
explain pls
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by OohMpa: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

Nne, take correction:

We players don't put our dïcks everywhere. We won't put in Mary Amaka but in Caro, won't put in Eniola Badmus but in Agbani and we definitely won't put in Ekaette or Jada the fire but in Meagan Good who still goes to church and shows bwests....

In fact, we're the most selective after lotto angry

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

explain pls

Shoo, you no hear the gbagaun wey your bad English make? This is embarrassing.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by xenten: 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
once a player always a player. you will never even trust him.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
He will pretend for a while, but after 2years of resting, he will resume activities in a brothel or runs Girls home permanently except he encounters God.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by IfyAwazie(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
The fact he retire does not mean he doesn't like football(women) again. So he's just resting, waiting for a better club. Once he sees one, he will want to play small.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by passionate88: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

I hope say dm no go reach Scotland o... Cos for there na the men dey wear skirt/kilt

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Missmossy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
No lady really wants to but many end up being married to one unknowingly. Its sometimes not written on the face you knowcheesy

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
xynerise:
Retired with certificate?
No! With work experience...cheesy
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by major466(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Once a player always a player. grin

Except he's truly a changed individual.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
If 'retired but not tired', it's a big NO. But if he's really and completely retired, as in he don hang boot, then yes. Most players are romantic, and they know different ways of making a woman feel special. The problem is just with knowing if he's truly retired.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Chukkasy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
players after they have retired, go into coaching.... when they can't find coaching jobs they become pundits...... and finally, those who can't make it in any of the above, venture into TV commercials (eg, jay jay okocha, kanu nwankwo)....be warned, players never truly retire.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by DesChyko: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is a 'player' an official title?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
OohMpa:

Nne, take correction:

We players don't put our dïcks everywhere. We won't put in Mary Amaka but in Caro, won't put in Eniola Badmus but in Agbani and we definitely won't put in Ekaette or Jada the fire but in Meagan Good who still goes to church and shows bwests....

In fact, we're the most selective after lotto angry
lmao! Correction taken cheesy
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chukkasy:
players after they have retired, go into coaching.... when they can't find coaching jobs they become pundits...... and finally, those who can't make it in any of the above, venture into TV commercials (eg, jay jay okocha, kanu nwankwo)....be warned, players never truly retire.
lols. This your pun is awesome. smiley

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

Shoo, you no hear the gbagaun wey your bad English make? This is embarrassing.
still waiting for your explanation and eventual correction

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!my Girlfriend Can Not Do Without Seeing Me A Day / Let Him Ask You Out, Stop The Mad Chasing! / If This Is What Relationship Is All About Then I Quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.