Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** (128203 Views)

The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Sanusi Halts Naira Devaluation Claims Naira Is At Desired Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 7:32am On Oct 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
What fvckkery are you blabbing about? what fourth moniker? Don't fokn confuse me with anyone. Of what business is it of mine to sing hallelujah simply because you are coming to the motherland? I hope you are not planning on over staying, we got three million of you minnows to feed in Ghana already. grin

I am coming to spend naira in Accra, one of the strongest currencies in the world. I am coming to Ghana from Nigeria where the Economy is the strongest in Africa. I am coming from a God blessed people(Nigeria) to a God forsaken country (Ghana) to help liberate them from their poverty.
I know u will be happy to meet with me because I am coming like a Lord that we are over Ghana.

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

That nation is finished. www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=330116

Gayna is even up for sale. grin grin grin
LMAO
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=PocoAPoco57 post=27400623]

Shallow minded idiotssss[/quot
e]

U mean Gayanians?

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin

He's beginning to introduce his cowardly antics after this:

Fagggot biatch, tell us why your partner said this. grin grin grin grin

A dumbfucktard that runs from intellectual debate is talking about "cowardly tactics"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

His senseless communications on NL is "bravery"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no go better for Patience Jonathan for creating this fuuktard! grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, so you told us you spend N100 per diaper? Are those Aba-made ones? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

That nation is finished. www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=330116

Gayna is even up for sale. grin grin grin
i think i have to start saving money in order to buy that anthill(gayna) cheesy
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by boboLIL(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Yet de re greater and better dAn us...
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

A dumbfucktard that runs from intellectual debate is talking about "cowardly tactics"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

His senseless communications on NL is "bravery"? grin grin grin grin grin grin

E no go better for Patience Jonathan for creating this fuuktard! grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, so you told us you spend N100 per diaper? Are those Aba-made ones? grin grin grin grin grin

Sure, we know the kind of intellectual debates you engage in. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intellectual debates like "As a fagggot, is wearing two diapers at a time safe or not?". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggotmoron! grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Joshcoli(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2014
This ghanaian don't you guys have any sense of humour, must you insult a whole country to prove your point

1 Like

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by olaabiola: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Nonybb:
They didnt list the Ghanaian worthless Cedis. hmm meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019 or HEAVEN WOULD FALL! For us to have Naira stabilized and continue in this manner we must collectively be on course against voting or supporting a Serial Loser, Dictator, Religious Bigot and a Coupist that would threaten Jihad if he loses yet again. meanwhile I didnt mention any name

Ghanian Cedis is not worthless....You are living out of this century mr. Get updated

1.00 GHS= 51.3443 NGN

Your word is vice versa
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Joshcoli(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Facts... no insults

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by olaabiola: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2014
Before you go to GHANA, check your pocket very well because

1.00 GHS= 51.3443 NGN

Live in the present !

komek:

I am coming to spend naira in Accra, one of the strongest currencies in the world. I am coming to Ghana from Nigeria where the Economy is the strongest in Africa. I am coming from a God blessed people(Nigeria) to a God forsaken country (Ghana) to help liberate them from their poverty.
I know u will be happy to meet with me because I am coming like a Lord that we are over Ghana.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Abbey2sam(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2014
muchyblink:
During Buhari's regime i guess or in 565BC?

Don't show your ignorance here, pounds and naira were once the same value which means dollars was looking up to naira then

Children all over nairaland
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by MrDoGood(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
NAIRA ONLY HAS VALUE IN NIGERIA
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by ebi2(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2014
ducii:

Source: Google Search: Nigeria Naira
GEJ is d source to regaining our long lost glory. Goodluck must and will run for presidency. aint no stopping him.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by manuel80(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
imagine
so naira is higher dan south Korea currency yet d country is more developed dan ours
na wa ohhhhhh
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Sure, we know the kind of intellectual debates you engage in. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intellectual debates like "As a fagggot, is wearing two diapers at a time safe or not?". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggotmoron! grin grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, show us 5 sensible things you have ever said on NL.

Product of a Patience Jonathan's appointment as Permanent Secretary of the Education Ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by God2man(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Interesting
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, show us 5 sensible things you have ever said on NL.

Product of a Patience Jonathan's appointment as Permanent Secretary of the Education Ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggotbiatch, I just gave an example of the kind of intellectual debates your homo assss engage in. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Open a thread. grin grin grin

makoz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I am happy to inform you that, yesterday was my last day I spewed gutter sh1t on NL.. Continue fooooooiling yourself to eternity grin

undecided
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fagggotbiatch, I just gave an example of the kind of intellectual debates your homo assss engage in. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Open a thread. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This fuuktard cannot even point to 5 sensible posts he has made on NL.

Dumbfucktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic cretinous fuuktard, continue running from me. cool grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is about the only smart thing you are doing on NL.

You know this is what will happen to you if you tried stepping to your GOD intellectually. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Masterchef(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
wristwatch:
Agreed we tried but I want a situation where 1Naira - 2 dollars
2Naira - 1 British pounds
3Naira - 1.5 Euro

If this happens tomorrow, your salary of N150,000 will have to be reduced to under N1000 per month. It's as simple as that.

period!
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This fuuktard cannot even point to 5 sensible posts he has made on NL.

Dumbfucktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic cretinous fuuktard, continue running from me. cool grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is about the only smart thing you are doing on NL.

You know this is what will happen to you if you tried stepping to your GOD intellectually. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA

Running from you? grin grin grin grin grin

Actually I'm preventing my assss from getting dung by a homo fagggot that gets excited phucking men. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

This fagggot biatch is quite delusional. This dumbo that was severely pummeled yesterday by his boer is talking trash. grin grin grin

Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sagamite(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Running from you? grin grin grin grin grin

Actually I'm preventing my assss from getting dung by a homo fagggot that gets excited phucking men. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

This fagggot biatch is quite delusional. This dumbo that was severely pummeled yesterday by his boer is talking trash. grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, you are being pummeled that you only make dumb statements and this is all you could come up with with your dumb brain?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, you are being pummeled that you only make dumb statements and this is all you could come up with with your dumb brain?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggotbiatch, where are the dumb statements? grin grin

Watch the pussi scamper now. grin grin grin grin

Someone under my command is talking about pummeling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by komek(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
olaabiola:
Before you go to GHANA, check your pocket very well because

1.00 GHS= 51.3443 NGN

Live in the present

I guess u are monicker no. 5

Its is 1000 GHS= 51.3443NGN

Reason is because they stole Soludo's Idea of removing the last digit in the Naira. I don forget that policy.
Let me research it, i will come back.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Sleekshady(f): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
I believe am die u no dey watch all these korean films wey they fit use 10000won go buy Ice cream
morbid:
∂oη't even go there. What is Nigerian naira in the comity of currencies?? Wait!!! Are u serious?? South Korea?? Why my hood guys com D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ hustle D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ go der?? @OP,I no believe that South Korea one.
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Lamasta(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Naira losing value since 1960
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by hikmojj(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nonybb:
They didnt list the Ghanaian worthless Cedis. hmm meanwhile GEJ TILL 2019 or HEAVEN WOULD FALL! For us to have Naira stabilized and continue in this manner we must collectively be on course against voting or supporting a Serial Loser, Dictator, Religious Bigot and a Coupist that would threaten Jihad if he loses yet again. meanwhile I didnt mention any name

some goats shaaa...
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by fombadi: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by CrudeGH: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

fuckeduppedness have you had your dinner from the dustbin yet? grin a dystonian sh1thole where eating from the dustbin is considered a luxury grin did you hear what Obasanjo( a two-time president of the shi1thole) said? grin he said the [b]armpit country is cursed grin yes, cursed, magg0t! a certified sh1thole grin where life expectancy is an incredible 45 years grin where 120 million modafaaking apes don't have access to electricity grin where humans are killed for pleasure grin where 200 girls have been missing for months grin where 90% of ediots survive on less than $2 a day grin where maternal/ infant mortality is nothing ti write home about grin

punk stop smoking weed and get a life! such a baboon in a shitnigerian zoo grin who doesn't know your country is a zoo? grin nigayria is not only zoo, but it is jungle filled with cannibals who eat human flesh grin grin grin clifford orji's country grin

mtchew! efulefu igbo boy behaving like an animal, as usual[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by Dmanlex(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Naira get mouth
Re: *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** by iconize(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
CrudeGH:
[s]fuckeduppedness have you had your dinner from the dustbin yet? grin a dystonian sh1thole where eating from the dustbin is considered a luxury grin did you hear what Obasanjo( a two-time president of the shi1thole) said? grin he said the armpit country is cursed grin yes, cursed, magg0t! a certified sh1thole grin where life expectancy is an incredible 45 years grin where 120 million modafaaking apes don't have access to electricity grin where humans are killed for pleasure grin where 200 girls have been missing for months grin where 90% of ediots survive on less than $2 a day grin where maternal/ infant mortality is nothing ti write home about grin
punk stop smoking weed and get a life! such a baboon in a shitnigerian zoo grin who doesn't know your country is a zoo? grin nigayria is not only zoo, but it is jungle filled with cannibals who eat human flesh grin grin grin clifford orji's country grin
mtchew! efulefu igbo boy behaving like an animal, as usual[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Moronic dolt with a nose wide enough to shelter the displaced persons in Somalia, I deal with facts not opinions. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.