Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. (41545 Views)

Old But Still One Of Akpors Funniest Moments!!!!! A Must Read Joke / How To Annoy An Arsenal Fan! / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by youMustLaugh(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
1. Name your dog "Dog." and call it very loudly when people are around.
2. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
3. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of insecticides
4. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
5. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
6. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
7. Repeat everything someone says as a question.
8. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?", "What?", "Never mind, it's gone now."
9. Ask people what gender they are.
10.Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
11. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
12. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
13. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
14. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
15. Holler random numbers while someone is counting Money.
16. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
17. Begin all your sentences with "ohh la la!"
18. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
19. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes."
20. Incessantly recite annoying phrases, such as "sticky wicket isn't cricket."
21. Never make eye contact.

22. Never break eye contact.
23. When in a conversation, look out the window, then say "Wait, start over. I wasn't paying attention."
24. Call into work and tell them you have something better to do today.
25. Sample every flavour of ice cream and tell the clerk what you don't like about each one.
26. Insist completely ridiculous things are true - like Bush is still President of U.S.A.
27. Disagree strongly with everything anybody says.

Finally A Nairalander Reveals How To Start A Lucrative Mini Importation Business With Only N4k. see proofs and photos in the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1872916/wow-mini-importation-thread-just

22 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by NmaGOD44(f): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
me like it.....gonna try dem out starting with u@ op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by youMustLaugh(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
NmaGOD44:
me like it.....gonna try dem out starting with u@ op

LOl. ok no problem i will come for the practicals today. but before i come kindly start with people around you
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by NmaGOD44(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
youMustLaugh:

LOl. ok no problem i will come for the practicals today. but before i come kindly start with people around you
alright .....but come save me if things get out of hand .......my peeps r gonna break my head soon
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by bountyhunter: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
pieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

5 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Richie0974: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
*yawns*... lipsrsealed
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by benega: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hope ur ideas are original unlike ur joke
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Haahahhahaha..number 15 is d most anoying....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by bruno419(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
op can u start afresh

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
13 tho... Lol
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by SporaD8: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
No 23" just save me from a garrulous colleague!
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by dagentility(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hahaha,some of the points got me laughing. I will try it on my guy whenever he annoys me and i want to pay back.
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Krak(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anybody that tries all these will surely end up in a Straitjacket at a mental assylum or lynched by a mob.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Andyblaze: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Behave like Andy Blaze

6 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by princy80(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
alweady started tryin dm.....jst h0pe i dnt qet ma head bwoken
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by BarryX(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Typical of Mr Bean!!

I am a culprit of changing channels whether radio or television,
I swear I derive pleasure doing it especially when people seems to be enjoying it.
Their response is always Epic grin

5 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by rioemmanuel(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
When someone ask you to do something with immediate effect,just reply with"I will think about it".

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by nwaobitex: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lolx grin grin grin
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Anugod(f): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lmao... Funny
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by realugee: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lolz...
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
No nigga tries this with me....

Annoying peices of shits...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
You didn't try them out before posting because if u did.......... You wouldn't be alive to post that grin
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Tovot: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is a sure way to get beaten grin and Op try it on your boss and neighbours first , then I ld think about trying it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by chinnyonwu(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
sounds more like 27 surefire ways to identify a YabaLeft Patient
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by cupidora(f): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2014

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by tpraiz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
If diz iz been practised,u will probably b left alone in dis ugly world witout fwwendz en u Might Even looose urself in btw::::::*
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
I imagined Alan from Hangover doing evry single one of these

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
After you done with an interview section then the interviewer is like " well I like you and your aproach and will also like your exit will always cherish the misconception i had bout you, thank you we are both refreshed and challenged by your point of view"

1 Like

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Buh wait oh op did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morni shocked?

Op abeg oh na joke oh
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by akinsadeez(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by Esdb(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Hold up your bag and scream Allah wakbar in the middle of the market then
move to click or press something.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read Joke: 27 Surefire Ways To Annoy People. by lonelydora: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2014
No 5 and 15 can earn you a bullet in the head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Abuja High Class Chicks Fighting In Public / Hilarious Beer Parlour Advert / Picture: Two Fully Grown Men Fighting On The Floor Of Meeting Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.