Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service (38150 Views)

Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / No President Resigns In War Time -presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by olapluto(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
One man asked for his salary to be reduced, another one's wife gets paid for an office she probably has never stepped foot into. Both men are asking for your votes.
Vote wisely

11 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by LEERICIST(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
g
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by lilbazy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by NwakorChriss(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Blackberry Q10 for sale at a very good price 10,000naira only. You can reach seller on 08160446242

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
I think the First Lady felt that her continued
stay as Permanent Secretary will be depriving
others. Now that she has thrown in the towel, it
will afford others the opportunity to take her
position.
So she didn't know that all these while? Denying someone else such a juicy position when she knows she didn't need the appointment?

Nonense!!

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Splashme: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
These are all lies.
Patience and Dickson are in good terms
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by KriTic24A: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
[s]Dickson, Dame Patience Jonathan's rift deepens,First Lady resigns appointment as The wife of the President has a National Certificate of Education in Mathematics/Biology, which she obtained in 1989 from the Rivers State College of Education.
She also has a degree in Biology and Psychology (Education) from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
[/s]

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by oyoman(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok i dey watch ooo
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by zuma4k(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Should she have been appointed in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by moskito36(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ok. We v heard....when will she resign as first-lady?

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by farrax22: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
hhhiu

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Ogbodavies(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
in the first instance, how did she get the appointment
just asking...

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
And tomorrow they will blame 'Ghost Workers' for the uselessness of the civil service.. angry

Nigerians are busy pursuing DSTV for 13'k cable subscription.. Meanwhile our real problems that we see daily are being ignored.

Dame P.. who is as horrendous in english language as that teacher in Edo state who could not read her own sworn affidavit has resigned from the bayelsa state civil service.. Remember that she has worked as;

A teacher in Stella Maris secondary sch

Bayelsa state ministry of Education (ironic)

And Permanent secretary bayelsa state gov.

3 roles that require 'reading and writing' english language perfectly.. grin

Dame P.. A walking indictment of Nigeria's failed education system and failed civil service. grin

God bless nigeria..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Mitchel13(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Super perm secretary....hearing that for the first time

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by igbsam(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is she contesting for governorship election too ?
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by sukkot: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
what she need to do is resign from nigeria and move to cotonou. that what she need to do

9 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Johnnoo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
Collision theorem

Newton 3rd Law: To every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction.....QED cool
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
people's private life!!!
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Descartes: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
In the first instance, Dickson Seriake is a dumbfu...cktard for creating such a pointless role and handing it out to an illiterate to head up!

There is nothing like Patience resigned because i am sure she has done absolutely fu...ck all in that capacity.... She was never there and if she was, she never contributed or did anything. Trust me, she is that daft, dumb and dimwitted!
Chai una dey try o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by money121(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok no wahala make another person take the position now grin grin

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dame is the female equivalent of the honour of knighthood in the British honours system and several other countries such as Australia (The word "damehood" is rarely used but is shown on the official British Monarchy website as being the correct term). It is the equivalent form of address to "Sir" for knights.

I'm still wondering when this woman was knighted.

4 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by zzybaby: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just hmmmmmmm(ing)
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by englishmart(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:
No Comments.
whenever I see this font size, I need not consult ifa before I know it's mizmycoli's.
Like the uniqueness.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by MizMyColi(f): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
when ever I see this font size, I need not consult ifa before I know it's mizmycoli's.
Like the uniqueness.

LoL
Thanks Sir smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Ijaya123: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
She resigned her appointment? To pursue her political ambition?
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by morbid: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
So much dumbfu...cktards and fu...ck in your posts these days. You and one Fvckshiit of a guy in this NLand seem to have a lot in common.
ElFenomeno1:
In the first instance, Dickson Seriake is a dumbfu...cktard for creating such a pointless role and handing it out to an illiterate to head up!

There is nothing like Patience resigned because i am sure she has done absolutely fu...ck all in that capacity.... She was never there and if she was, she never contributed or did anything. Trust me, she is that daft, dumb and dimwitted!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by ElFenomeno1: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
So much dumbfu...cktards and fu...ck in your posts these days. You and one Fvckshiit of a guy in this NLand seem to have a lot in common.

Great job following me about... I hope you enjoy it, vacuous troglodyte!
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
MissMeiya:
Dame is the female equivalent of the honour of knighthood in the British honours system and several other countries such as Australia (The word "damehood" is rarely used but is shown on the official British Monarchy website as being the correct term). It is the equivalent form of address to "Sir" for knights.

I'm still wondering when this woman was knighted.

I believe it is church related.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
The exalted office of the president and the first lady has never been brought down this low,like we now have...

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by OlisahMETU: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
There's no rift between PEJ and Dickson, @least to us in the PDP family cool
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
MadCow1:
And tomorrow they will blame 'Ghost Workers' for the uselessness of the civil service.. angry

Nigerians are busy pursuing DSTV for 13'k cable subscription.. Meanwhile our real problems that we see daily are being ignored.

Dame P.. who is as horrendous in english language as that teacher in Edo state who could not read her own sworn affidavit has resigned from the bayelsa state civil service.. Remember that she has worked as;

A teacher in Stella Maris secondary sch

Bayelsa state ministry of Education (ironic)

And Permanent secretary bayelsa state gov.

3 roles that require 'reading and writing' english language perfectly.. grin

Dame P.. A walking indictment of Nigeria's failed education system and failed civil service. grin

God bless nigeria..

Notion Sustained.

It is a shame that we have allowed ourselves to sink this low in mediocrity.
If we are to use PEJ as a barometer for women in this country, then womenfolk in Nigeria are the scum of the earth.

Abi no be she be the mama of Nigerians, according to the saTANists?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Saraki Presents Africa’s Map-Painted Ostrich Egg To President Nana Akufo-Addo / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.