Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service (38124 Views)

Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / No President Resigns In War Time -presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by kamilous(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
waoh,she shud resign from first lady too
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I believe it is church related.

Oh dear. My father is a Catholic Knight, but he never added the "Sir" prefix to his name. Maybe it's just me, but I find the fact that she did that very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by adedayourt(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
"On behalf of my husband I terminate mysef from the work of perm sec"
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
check this out
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by englishmart(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry Q10 for sale at a very good price 10,000naira only. You can reach seller on 08160446242
you can't get a stolen z10 for 10k. Maybe na BB (blackbutter) you wan sell

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by egift(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jonathan is still qualified to be Governor of Bayelsa. Gov. Dickson is just making sure that once Nigerians kick them back to Bayelsa, they will not run him out of town.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Johnnoo:

Newton 3rd Law: To every action, there is an equal & opposite reaction.....QED cool
your head dey there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by dont8(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
SS Governors with the exception of Rotimi Amaechi are retardd and clueless set of people. How can you make a semi-literate woman a Permanent Secretary knowing fully well she has to write and address people, shame of a nation if you ask me.
MadCow1:
And tomorrow they will blame 'Ghost Workers' for the uselessness of the civil service.. angry

Nigerians are busy pursuing DSTV for 13'k cable subscription.. Meanwhile our real problems that we see daily are being ignored.

Dame P.. who is as horrendous in english language as that teacher in Edo state who could not read her own sworn affidavit has resigned from the bayelsa state civil service.. Remember that she has worked as;

A teacher in Stella Maris secondary sch

Bayelsa state ministry of Education (ironic)

And Permanent secretary bayelsa state gov.

3 roles that require 'reading and writing' english language perfectly.. grin

Dame P.. A walking indictment of Nigeria's failed education system and failed civil service. grin

God bless nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by morbid: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
U still neva sell this ur commodity?? Abi,u get containerload of Q10 from China?? It'z bcoming annoying.
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry Q10 for sale at a very good price 10,000naira only. You can reach seller on 08160446242
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
She should be labelled under the category of 'ghost workers'.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by ojutiku1: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mtcheew, abeg pesin with betta yarn dy?
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by niggereyez(f): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
If PEG is 57, how old then is GEJ
I've always thought he is in mid-fifties. lipsrsealed
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by morbid: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Great job following me about... I hope you enjoy it, vacuous troglodyte!
No way,bro. I can't b following you about. And you ∂oη't have to descend to calling me names. One more thing, have you ever wondered why these words you romance with are banned in this forum?? #onelove#
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by prezidooo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
From all indications it is understandable, that our first laddy is abusing her office. Jona pls call ur wife to order, b4 bayelsa will turn to river state.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Ijaya123: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Well, it's never too late for her to go back to school. Adult education dëy available.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Lucky77: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
So this woman want to install her cronies in all the states of Niger-Delta. First it was Rivers, then Bayelsa; next it will be Delta state, then Akwa-Ibom ... ... and then eventually the presidency. We are watching.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by hugoart(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
NwakorChriss:
That picture is not a Q10;that's a Bold 5 or Bold 7.Buyers beware! Seller,scam less!
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by ojutiku1: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
This space is not for sale beware of 419!!! Contact 08160440659 for details
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by ElFenomeno1: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
No way,bro. I can't b following you about. You ∂oη't have to descend to calling me names. And,have ever wondered why these words you romance are banned in this forum?? #onelove#

Get off my jock strap!
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by ubongutioh(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
The wife of the President has a National
Certificate of Education in Mathematics/Biology,
which she obtained in 1989 from the Rivers
State College of Education.
She also has a degree in Biology and Psychology
(Education) from the University of Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.

with her English language, I can never recommend anybody to the above institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wetin she dey do as permanent secretary. Waste of position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by HopeAlive14(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
There is no smoke... without fire.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by nairaman66(m): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
“Already, in accordance with the civil service rules, we have prepared all her entitlements. Whatever is due her will be given to her. She will also be receiving her pension.”

Obviously she will get hers ASAP. Others died untimely trying to get theirs in the process!

Nigeria is a complete joke..

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:
if i slap this woman now they will say am wicked undecided. how can a first lady be in the news more often than her husband is?
That picture? Idonbelieveitgrin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by coolebux(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
So you mean there was no press conference for this.

The speech or adonbilivit grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by coolebux(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
So you mean there was no press conference for this.

The speech or adonbilivit grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by clemz88(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
booqee:
Was she even supposed to be there in the first place..

awon werey

Kai this thing is embarrassing!! undecided can they just stop saying this?? she has a degree in this..she has a degree in that..like seriously?!! Why then is she always throwing atomic bombs. if they even said she never went to school that would have been better, at least we would understand why she speaks like dat. Rubbish angry
her political status fetched her the degree.
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by ayusco85(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
enigmaotr:

That picture? Idonbelieveitgrin

u bera beliveit grin
Re: Dame Patience Collides with Gov. Dickson, She Resigns In Bayelsa Civil Service by clemz88(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hey! n come to think of it....from the source he said he does not know the amount of her entitlement? Is he saying that he didn't see her statement of account or what? or are they trying to embezzle money or rather misappropriate as commonly used by our leaders when they wanna steal .
I smell fish. That account needs to be scrutinized before it gets to swiss bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Implications Of The US Ambassador's Visit To Bola Tinubu And Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.