Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. (2727 Views)

Can Uniport Provide The Following Info Abt Gej (pic) / Pls Compare. No Insults Pls / What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
OKDnigeria:

he said there would be significant improvement in power and power has significantly improved since dat time. only haters like u and APC pretend not to see it.
who told u I am a hater? and did I mentioned any party that I belong to?
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rikidony:

UR YORUBA MAN SPENT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON POWER WITHOUT ANY RESULT IN 8YEARS U DID NOT CRY FOWL undecided
no tribalism on my tread sad
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Delydex:
Call a spade a spade, light suitation in Nigeria has visibly improved but might not only be up to expectation in that 24/7 not blinking available. but trust me Rome wasnt built in a day, it was gradual
he told us stable electricity I.e 24/7 but many streets are in darkness sad and remaining few months to complete the four years he promised us stable power sad
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Blackfire:
op and haters simple ingirish una no know.. shey electricity don inpulufu? yes. lobatan
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by JEITO: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Is it that you guys are not paying your power bills or that light hasn't gotten to your areas because me can't remember the last time I charged my fone using generator, DC charger or any other form of charger o.

On a more serious note, No doubt, power supply isn't what we all expect but we can't deny that things have improved to an extent. Look at the countries in Africa that you can say are enjoying better power supply than Nigeria, their size/demand for power is far less than that of Nigeria. Ghana for eg is like 7times smaller than Nigeria. Also insincerity on the part of those saddled with the responsibility of generating and managing the entire process.

While those Western countries no doubt are technologically more advanced and also have better means of power generation.

But again, should the president forget about all the other sectors and focus on power generation for 4years? What would become of our health, education, security, civil service, agriculture, manufacturing etc am sure we would still complain of neglect in these sectors had he left them and tackle power alone.

The President is an optimist and that's a good thing. He made that statement with so much optimism considering the plans he had but we all know that things haven't really gone that way. Maybe we can fault him for being too absolute before doing a proper assessment of the sector
talk of man proposing and......

Too much pressure is on the FG, too much dependency from states on the FG; perhaps de-centralisation of government would help relieve the federal government of some of these burdens. But again, you can't really trust state government to handle some things considering how poorly they've done in managing the allotted resources.

We have states that have risen to the challenge of power shortage and come up with their own power plants. The FG musnt do everything na! Why do states receive allocations and what is the essence of their budgets? Is it to pay salaries and renovate bedroom/toilet with #100m

Our states need to rise up and begin to complement the FG. They need to be more committed to alleviating some of these yearnings in their states. Afterall our people say na wen hand wash hands the both hands dey clean.

Pls take it easy on the President abeg! Abi e easy to carry 170million needs of head ni?

1 Like

Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by richeso: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
agarawu23:

President Jonathan TO Nigerians

"If I’m voted into power within the next four
years, the issue of power will become a thing of
the past. Four years is enough for anyone in
power to make significant improvement and if I
can’t improve on power within this period, it
then means I cannot do anything even if I am
there for the next four years.”

-GEJ 2011.

we are now in 2014 yet no light as he promised and he expect my vote sad

Hasn't he failed sad

[size=15pt]why did you make his governance ungovernable?

Terrorism
Bad Advise
No Support
Ebol
Criticism
BringBackOurGirls

if you put all this ahead of him, how do you expect him to think of giving you light when you give him sleepless night ?[/size]
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by richeso: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
Is it that you guys are not paying your power bills or that light hasn't gotten to your areas because me can't remember the last time I charged my fone using generator, DC charger or any other form of charger o.

On a more serious note, No doubt, power supply isn't what we all expect but we can't deny that things have improved to an extent. Look at the countries in Africa that you can say are enjoying better power supply than Nigeria, their size/demand for power is far less than that of Nigeria. Ghana for eg is like 7times smaller than Nigeria. Also insincerity on the part of those saddled with the responsibility of generating and managing the entire process.

While those Western countries no doubt are technologically more advanced and also have better means of power generation.

But again, should the president forget about all the other sectors and focus on power generation for 4years? What would become of our health, education, security, civil service, agriculture, manufacturing etc am sure we would still complain of neglect in these sectors had he left them and tackle power alone.

The President is an optimist and that's a good thing. He made that statement with so much optimism considering the plans he had but we all know that things haven't really gone that way. Maybe we can fault him for being too absolute before doing a proper assessment of the sector

Too much pressure is on the FG, too much dependency from states on the FG; perhaps de-centralisation of government would help relieve the federal government of some of these burdens. But again, you can't really trust state government to handle some things considering how poorly they've done in managing the allotted resources.

We have states that have risen to the challenge of power shortage and come up with their own power plants. The FG musnt do everything na! Why do states receive allocations and what is the essence of their budgets? Is it to pay salaries and renovate bedroom/toilet with #100m

Our states need to rise up and begin to complement the FG. They need to be more committed to alleviating some of these yearnings in their states. Afterall our people say na wen hand wash hands the both hands dey clean.

Pls take it easy on the President abeg! Abi e easy to carry 170million needs of head ni?

i wish i can give you 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes. and 20000000000000000000000000000000000 shares.
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 5:47am On Oct 24, 2014
richeso:

[size=15pt]why did you make his governance ungovernable?

Terrorism
Bad Advise
No Support
Ebol
Criticism
BringBackOurGirls

if you put all this ahead of him, how do you expect him to think of giving you light when you give him sleepless night ?[/size]
wat is dis one saying sad
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2014
JEITO:

is nt easy but he knew the task ahead bfore seeking a presidential seat .
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by richeso: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2014
agarawu23:
wat is dis one saying sad
since am not condeming the president you can not understand. but when i say mess the president, he's a fool. i believe you will understand.

better not quote me again, slowpoke
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
richeso:

since am not condeming the president you can not understand. but when i say mess the president, he's a fool. i believe you will understand.

better not quote me again, slowpoke
slowpoke
Re: No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
SO WE HAVE A PRESIDENT, I TOT THE COUNTRY IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters / So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? / Twitter Animation On Abacha And The Money He Embezzled While In Power (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.