Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Gold And Accessories - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gold And Accessories (2486 Views)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold And Accessories by ForSaleGuru: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Top Class Quality Jewelries

AT

GOLD & ACCESSORIES

Contact Us on 07067634900, BB PIN 7F138905

Email- crystalangel4real@yahoo.com

Make Your Order and We will Deliver it right to your door step

1 Share

Re: Gold And Accessories by ForSaleGuru: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
still available
Re: Gold And Accessories by ForSaleGuru: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
available

Re: Gold And Accessories by maryschreffler: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2019
That's what I write my college essay about: It helps if, in the course of character development, your kids get to see *you* make a poor choice and then own it, apologize, and do what it takes to make it right. They will see that making a mistake isn't the end of the world but nor should one expect to get away with being a jerk. I once made a joke in poor taste about kicking our cat, and my kid said something along the lines of how he would see me as a lesser person if I ever did that, and I had to admit that yes, he would be right, and I wouldn't do such a thing in reality; it was a bad joke.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Madness: Bleona Qereti Steps Into Amas Nude / Quality Nigerian Handmade Bespoke Shoes Available. / Dreadlock Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.