Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood (8224 Views)

Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) / Popular Prostitute Stabbed To Death At A Car Park In Lagos / Aftermath Of Robbery Attack On Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Police said Curtis Jackson, also known as 50cent was Stab
Seven times about 2 p.m. Tuesday on SouthsideQueens
Jamaica just a few blocks north of Foch Blvd.
According to a police report, Curtis And His Bodyguards.

continue reading here http://www.trendsnaija.com/2014/10/breaking-news-gang-stabbed-50-cent-7.html?m=1
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Anyi3(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
50 again?
He would survive again. The guy juju pass bakassi boys angry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Mprex(f): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
I think its high time the mods start deleting topics that redirect us to another blog. Like what will happen if the whole story is posted here @ once? angry
mtchw!

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Toyozzie(f): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
shocked
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by busterr(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
ok
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by morningsta(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
trendsng:

Police said Curtis Jackson, also known as 50cent was Stab
Seven times about 2 p.m. Tuesday on SouthsideQueens
Jamaica just a few blocks north of Foch Blvd.
According to a police report, Curtis And His Bodyguards.

continue reading here http://www.trendsnaija.com/2014/10/breaking-news-gang-stabbed-50-cent-7.html?m=1

Op thanks but i wont be opening that link. why dont u just post it here?? just want to make me waste my MBs ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by philantoxx(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
false news

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by IfyAwazie(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:
I think its high time the mods start deleting topics that redirect us to another blog. Like what will happen if the whole story is posted here @ once? angry
mtchw!
its because most of d stories are fake.
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by knightsTempler: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
To hell with your fake news, if i open that link make god make me shake this nigga hand.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by ikgabriel(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Americans will never stop this their gangsta life. If you do not like a personality, is it by dropping him dead. The mumu that called him fake rapper, what's his ambition or future like? He should try one studio session and see how easy it is to become an mc. Awon oloriburuku.
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by experimentist: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Hmmm, many men...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2014
50, that is no more stab, that is slaughtering

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by mayokhun(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Wetin hin bodyguard dey look... Bombass story.
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Henrodah(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Fellow peeps! This story happened in the year 2000, even before 50cent had a mega hit, though he had done a fairly hit song in 1999 'how to rob'....the stabbing was caused, because of an altercation with jarule and it led to their beef for a long time. Op try and get a recent news biko.
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by TinyToes: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Nothing about this on google!!!
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by clean2: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

God bless you Bro. Amen.
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by Realali(f): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Lie lie kee u
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by mathew247: 5:37am On Jun 30, 2018
Fake news.
Re: Breaking News: Gang Stabbed 50 Cent 7 Times While In His Old Neighborhood by jibs4lv(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mprex:
mtchw!
I think it's only me that hate it, I no dey open those yeye link tho sad , if you cannot post it all here ,na OYO

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos) / Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy / NSCDC Arrests 30 Suspects In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.