Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) (792 Views)

Saw This Animal On The Fence This Morning / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / 23years Old Nigeria Jump Over White House Fence(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
A 23-year-old man, who appears
to be of Nigerian descent, was
arrested on Wednesday, after he
jumped over the White House
fence.
The man has been identified as
Dominic Adesanya, Guardian
UK reports.
After he jumped over the fence,
he was immediately arrested by
secret service agents, with their
dogs in tow.
According to reports, footage of
the incident shows Adesanya
lifting his shirt after he jumped
into the compound, evidently as
a way to indicate to agents that
he was not armed. He is also
shown kicking and punching one
of the security dogs that attacked
him.
The Department of Homeland
Security released the following
statement on the incident:
“At approximately 7.16pm an
individual climbed the north
fenceline of the White House.
The individual was
immediately taken into
custody on the north lawn of
the White House by Secret
Service uniformed division
K-9 teams and uniformed
division officers.
The subject has been
identified as Dominic
Adesanya, 23 years old, Bel
Air [Maryland]. Charges are
pending. Adesanya was
unarmed at the time of his
arrest.”
The statement also revealed that
two security dogs were injured
during the incident, and have
been taken to a veterinarian.
Update:-
It appears that Adesanya is anti-
Obama. His last Instagram post
on Tuesday reportedly showed
an “I Voted sticker” captioned
‘Voted for this B
#ImpeachObama

Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) by Richiy(f): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Where your picture or video? But if it is true....

Nigerians be breaking boundaries since 1900.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Richiy:
Where your picture or video? But if it is true....

Nigerian be breaking boundaries since 1900.
recheck sweet tin,that ur pic be like say make I dey lick ur mouth.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) by Richiy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
dancok:
recheck sweet tin,that ur pic be like say make I dey lick ur mouth.

Hian, na lipstick you go lick first. lol. btw, you just show us one finely shaped boy. The thing wey I dey expect to see na the man on top the fence.
Re: 23 Years Old Nigeria Jump Over The Fence Of White House.(picture) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Richiy:

Hian, na lipstick you go lick first. lol. btw, you just show us one finely shaped boy. The thing wey I dey expect to see na the man on top the fence.
lipstick and mouth na same make I just kiss u,lol muahh.that is d guy but for the video of d incident watch CCN they show the live event or can search YouTube,babe I like u,are u fixed?

(1) (Reply)

The main thread / Happy Birthday Lupey / Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.