Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! (31055 Views)

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / Gold Or Accessories / Accessories you can't do without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by JerryJJZ(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wearing Jersey
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by tosongolabeaty: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
In this week God will Edify,Identify,Justify,Modify,Beautify,Santify,Purify,Glorify,Magnify,Dignify,Satisfy & 4tify U on evry syd of ur lyf. Hapi wen week.

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by haymoney01(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dnt wear anything with anchor, bird or axe
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by lepasharon(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
haymoney01:
I dnt wear anything with anchor, bird or axe

Why?
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by haymoney01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
All three is related to different cult groups in my schl.
Anchor - Alora/Sealords
Bird - Eiye/Airlords
Axe - Aiye Confrats
lepasharon:

Why?
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I like toe rings and anklets

makes a girl look quite feminine and lady like
so u wear dem?
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by onila(f): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jarizod:
so u wear dem?
no I dont

but I dont judge who wears them
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
no I dont

but I dont judge who wears them
same here
fact is i find it romantic i mean d waist beads..dont tell any1 o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
lepasharon:

no mind those backward africans

So when something dont suits u, africans are "backward" what if its someone liking wat u detest, what will u say? Make una dey try insult Nigeria small small. Its ur type dat will travel abroad and will tell her fada that he's dirty and smelly and bé hiding him frm friends. After she will form Lesbianism and hang boobs out and claim its d raining thing. Smh. grow up village woman famzy.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Guidette(f): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
I dont buy stuff that is made of snake skin

neither do I buy fashion items that has a human skull on it

whats yours?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ZxJwrXnRQ7s/UG3i0Tgjg2I/AAAAAAAAB1o/pCu3MZFBypU/s640/large-20870650.jpg[/img]
I love skulls like no tmro. I even pair my fave skull tshirt with a pair of leggings that have crosses on them. Im not superstitious or believe all that bullcrap.
Maybe because i worked wiv cadavers for abt a year or so. We all have skulls so why should i be afraid of them. Lol.

As for snake skin. Im neither like nor hate them. I have a green pair of snake skin heels i like. Thats about it.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Guidette(f): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Nose piercings. Ironically, I got it anyway and loved the look it gave me, but now I can't wear it out much anymore.
Haha. I love nose piercings. Well.... I have one. And i have a navel piercing too. Haha
I think my piercing gives me xter. Its a tiny stud but noticeable enuf by any1. Idk if i will ever get rid of it.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Guidette(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
chymystique:
Mine is Piercings.. I would like to ve it on my nose and brow.. Wearing those in naija,you would be tagged irresponsible even if you are NOT. Lol
Do it jare. Ive had a nose piercing for 2 yrs n pple actually come up to me n ask where i did it cos they want to do it too. Mine is a tiny crystal stud. If u want to live ur life by wat pple may or may not think about you, you will not enjoy life. Trust me.
My parents dont even care abt my piercings. They just c it as part of me.
Im a med student and work in a hospital wiv my nose stud. Nobody can say i shud remove.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Guidette(f): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
kandiikane:

how do you keep it open because I had to remove my septum ring last month and looking to put it back in but no time. Just hoping it doesn't close before I sort it out.
You need a bioplast retainer.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Funjosh(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dont wear anything, in my village, we do move up and down naked. lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by mdee1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
haymoney01:
All three is related to different cult groups in my schl.
Anchor - Alora/Sealords
Bird - Eiye/Airlords
Axe - Aiye Confrats
hmmm...informative , what abt skull? I have one shirt I wear to church,it's got a skull and two bones(steel)
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by mdee1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
StoneColdBiceps:

So when something dont suits u, africans are "backward" what if its someone liking wat u detest, what will u say? Make una dey try insult Nigeria small small. Its ur type dat will travel abroad and will tell her fada that he's dirty and smelly and bé hiding him frm friends. After she will form Lesbianism and hang boobs out and claim its d raining thing. Smh. grow up village woman famzy.
Lol...bruh I understand u, but u took it a lil too far calling her p man na haba
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Jaglieski: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
#waiting for these Deeper life girls to start saying they don't wear earrings and necklaces because are demonic.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by mdee1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Me luv studs buh religion denies the lil bruh sad
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jarus:
I don't wear gold - my ring is silver. Muslim men are not permitted to wear gold, but women are.
What of diamond?
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by kushsy: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
I love anklets and I wear one always but anything that's has symbols like,eyes,skull,snakes I stay away kind of occults to me..my personal opinion and I stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by paulshakur: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
okay
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
remsonik:
I don't wear waist beads or chains,I also don't wear anklets

I hate to hear Africans talk negatively about waist beads. Your grandmothers and great-grandmothers wore them, were they bad women? SMH, Africans shouldn't sell themselves out in the name of religion or trying to be western... and I'm not even African.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by yungchop: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't wear clothes. Adam didn't wear any so why should I?? Chibwike and kachisbarbie can testify to it grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Dymondgurl(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok are u back now?
for the time being
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dymondgurl:
for the time being
so why nah,I miss u.I have scholarship exam for law school dis Saturday.
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Mztonya: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
skull imprinted, toe rings and nose rings
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by DICKtator: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Piercing-------It's a huge No 4 me...

Tattoos--------It's way too indecent and gross..

Waist beads------They look old fashioned and less appealing...

#My opinions, though..

How can you look that way and even like tattoos?
You so on point my coooocccck leaped for joy when I took a peek at your pix!!
Your opinion matters and all NLers must abide by it.
End of discussion!!
BTW,..............,

My cooooocccck says hi!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by DICKtator: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I am not superstitious. I can wear everything. cool

Ohhh!!!!!
Quit been obvious!!!!
Your moniker does all the explanation needed!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
DICKtator:

How can you look that way and even like tattoos?
You so on point my coooocccck leaped for joy when I took a peek at your pix!!
Your opinion matters and all NLers must abide by it.
End of discussion!!
BTW,..............,

My cooooocccck says hi!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Holy Jah grin grin!!! Damn... You are a clown cheesy cheesy, and thanks for the compliment...

Your cock berra relax ooo undecided undecided
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
How in d world can I wear these crazy designs in d first place? Jeeeeez, its an act of weirdo not just superstition. Gosh, they look disgusting!
Re: Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! by RaeMystix: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
neither will u see me rocking items like this

hell to the NO!

I got something similar to this, but was a ring..The first day my mom saw it, was also the last day I wore the ring. I haven't found it since I placed it in my basket, and didn't ask either, cos I know what would be next will be the slap of my life.
I find toe nails and belly rings to be a bit whorish # No shade#
Nose piercing? Nope
Anything with skulls on it?... Nope
Double ear piercing? Ugh!
Anything made of snake skin scares the crap out of me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / Nelson Enwerem Wins Mr Nigeria 2018 Contest (Photos) / Profile Of Montana Felix, Miss Universe Nigeria 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.