Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron Trailer Leaked - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron Trailer Leaked (957 Views)

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron / What We Knw So Far Abt Avengers 2:age Of Ultron / Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron Trailer Leaked by darlingtonamz(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is the movie we've all been waiting for. Marvel's next installment of the Avengers franchise (Age of Ultron).
The movie features the new bad-guy "Ultron" or should i call him bad-robot.
Watch trailer...
http://www.amanzed.com/2014/10/avengers-age-of-ultron-trailer-leaked.html

1 Share

Re: Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron Trailer Leaked by Habeebpain(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Since you actually beat me to opening a thread about one of the most anticipated movies of the forthcoming year, I guess I'll have to write my review here. I am not in support of opening multiple threads on the same subject matter.

First of all, the trailer shouldn't be out yet. It was planned that it would be shown during next week's episode of Marvel's Agents of Shield but you know boys na, dem leak am sharply.

The trailer tells us a lot about what to expect in the movie. I'll list them out below.

1. Battle between Iron Man and Hulk: one thing I like iron Man for is that he more or less has a suit for everything. So we can see him battling Hulk in a dedicated battle suit. If he has to battle Superman, all he has to do is to make a suit out of cryptonite.

2. Battle between Thor and Iron Man (you know they didn't finish the battle in the first movie, but in this scene Thor is not holding his hammer and Tony Stark isn't wearing his suit).

3. Splitting of the Avengers in preparation of the next movie which heralds the Marvel Civil War, where we have heroes fighting against each other.

4. We also get to see the new characters; Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch which is played by Aaron Taylor Johnson (Kick Ass, Godzilla) and Elizabeth Olsen (Godzilla). I believe you must have noticed that producers/directors are casting actors that have worked together on other films. Elizabeth played Aaron's wife in Godzilla. In the movie "The Fault in Our Stars", the star actors Shirlene Woodley (Hazel Grace) and Ansel Elgort (Augustus Walters) were siblings in the Divergent movie released this year too and they both synced perfectly.
It is also important to note that Aaron wasn't the one who played Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

5. Captain America's broken shield! That is my favorite part of the movie. I want to know who did that. If you remember vividly, the shield took a blow from Thor's hammer, Mjolnir and it didn't even crack. But now it is broken.

6. Ultron: The villain of the movie which is actually a creation of Tony Stark.

From the trailer, I know it is going to be an awesome movie. May God spare our lives till then.
Re: Avengers 2: Age Of Ultron Trailer Leaked by easyelliot(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
I just hope this movie doesn't suck,which seems to be the norm I.e. iron man sequels were never as good as the classic original and Thor2..?...however Capt America 2 was better than the first so there is hope.

It would have been nice if they followed the comics and first introduced Ant Man who created Ultron through an Ant man movie, then follow that into TA2.

Tony Stark is being given too much power in this movie by being Ultrons creator......I mean cmon

We shall see.

(1) (Reply)

.....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award / Nollywood Actor Emeka Ike's Wife Breaks Down In Court / Marvel's Daredevil (DD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.