Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari (5637 Views)

Twitter Explodes With #pdphouseofhunger As PDP Youths Group Chat Leaked (see Scr / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
THE Ijaw Global Policy Network, IGPN, an
umbrella body of some Ijaw youths in the South South,
has endorsed Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) as its
candidate for the 2015 presidential election.
The group said after much deliberations, it decided to
jettison sentiment and back the candidature of Buhari
for the presidency in the interest of the nation.
According a statement by the group’s spokesman,
Ayubalayefa Dennis, “our decision to throw our weight
behind Buhari was informed by his commitment to rescue
the nation from misrule and corruption.
“We are appealing to the leadership of All
Progressives Congress, APC, to adopt Buhari as the
party’s sole candidate to contest the 2015 presidential
election.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/ijaw-global-network-endorses-buhari/

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by egift(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jona is a Gonna. grin

11 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by PAT4HOT(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nice one there, I think Dokubo and co are trying to pitch their tent close to Buhari to have a safe landing come May 2015

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
Jona is a Gonna. grin
You can say that again. I hope they give him a safe landing for his brief return to otuoke before his final destination kirikiri

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Expect more endorsements as we progress to liberate Nigeria!

Sai Buhari!

19 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Arch1: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
sending president jonaTAN back to the creeks of otueke is a task that must be accomplished

21 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
A welcome development.

Ño More Sentiment

Buhari FÓr President

#i-Believe

18 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Sloan: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:
THE Ijaw Global Policy Network, IGPN, an
umbrella body of some Ijaw youths in the South South,
has endorsed Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) as its
candidate for the 2015 presidential election.
The group said after much deliberations, it decided to
jettison sentiment and back the candidature of Buhari
for the presidency in the interest of the nation.
According a statement by the group’s spokesman,
Ayubalayefa Dennis, “our decision to throw our weight
behind Buhari was informed by his commitment to rescue
the nation from misrule and corruption.
“We are appealing to the leadership of All
Progressives Congress, APC, to adopt Buhari as the
party’s sole candidate to contest the 2015 presidential
election.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/ijaw-global-network-endorses-buhari/

This is really sensible. I would go further by asking that they also negotiate for what benefits the interest of the region in the context of Nigeria. This is not a problem but a win-win situation even for Buhari when he becomes president. It will help him to be focused on what the people want and under the mandate of the federal government. If some major road, bridges or environmental clean-up is what is beneficial and demanded, then he can focus on it and tell his minister responsible, X, Y, Z in this region is REQUIRED to be completed by 3 years time. Draw up a time table for what MUST be completed and within a budget. I sense Buhari will select ministers responsibly who will perform and within 3 years or whatever timeline agreed, the work can be completed or 90%+ will be done.

For Nigeria, the biggest need now is to kill corruption before it kills everyone in the country! Accountability, strong leadership, someone with the desire and will to take the right decisions no matter how hard it is, is what Nigeria needs. Buhari is in the prime position to make such calls, not a lilly-livered Jonadamed who says stealing is not corruption!

18 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by eunisam: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Buharih bring the borrowed money to ijaw

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sloan:

This is really sensible. I would go further by asking that they also negotiate for what benefits the interest of the region in the context of Nigeria. This is not a problem but a win-win situation even for Buhari when he becomes president. It will help him to be focused on what the people want and under the mandate of the federal government. If some major road, bridges or environmental clean-up is what is beneficial and demanded, then he can focus on it and tell his minister responsible, X, Y, Z in this region is REQUIRED to be completed by 3 years time. Draw up a time table for what MUST be completed and within a budget. I sense Buhari will select ministers responsibly who will perform and within 3 years or whatever timeline agreed, the work can be completed or 90%+ will be done.

For Nigeria, the biggest need now is to kill corruption before it kills everyone in the country! Accountability, strong leadership, someone with the desire and will to take the right decisions no matter how hard it is, is what Nigeria needs. Buhari is in the prime position to make such calls, not a lilly-livered Jonadamed who says stealing is not corruption!
Nice one here

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Toyozzie(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
who is buhari ?

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Dmouthed(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
I wonder who is deceiving who, my brothers can never sell their land to the North.

On the last day we sha see, I Hope U All Will Be There when the Vote will be counted.

And you will hear Buhari say I will Charge him to court ℓ☺ℓ

Jonathan is the people and the people are Jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Arch1:
sending president jonaTAN back to the creeks of otueke is a task that must be accomplished
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by chiefinalowo: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
They are not Ijaw, please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by doublewisdom: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not only Ijaw youths, Isoko youths nko?

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Pennywise(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Elections are around the corner, it is time to mine the politicians. Very soon they will not be available for another four years. The inexperienced ones among them go see wiiiinnnn.

Some determined folks will in the next few months make business centers their home. They will be churning-out all kinds of messages aiming to process politicians and gullible followers hoping for the big pay-off.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by idumuose(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
But when the fulani herdsmen endorsed jonathan,you guys didn't believe it.

You can believe anything as long as it favours you.
Whoever it is that is deceiving you that Buhari will win 2015 election is doing a good job.

Let me also state categorically that should Buhari win 2015 presidential election(May allah forbid),
i will relocate to mogadishu(somalia).It's only muslims fanatics not muslim moderates that would vote
Buhari.Buhari's political carrier will finally be laid to rest in 2015 insha allah.

CleverlyNgeneukwenu,Gbawe,egift,2faced barcanista,berem- The disgrace and shame that you all will face in 2015 is
doing press up.
I will laugh last.keep dreaming afterall it's free.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by egift(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
idumuose:

Whoever it is that is deceiving you that Buhari will win 2015 election is doing a good job.

Let me also state categorically that should Buhari win 2015 presidential election(May allah forbid),
i will relocate to mogadishu(somalia).It's only muslims fanatics not muslim moderates that would vote
Buhari.Buhari's political carrier will finally be laid to rest in 2015 insha allah.

CleverlyNgeneukwenu,Gbawe,egift,2faced barcanista,berem- The disgrace and shame that you all will face in 2015 is
doing press up.

I never said no fulani man will vote Jonathan, But I did not believe that 30million Fulani that was quoted. I will be very surprise if you believe that 30million register voters as stated in that report.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Dmouthed(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just like the Northern women are SLAVES and does not have a say even in the government of their homes, so shall Bulari cover u all with HIJAB and remind you that you are women.

Because Jona is there you have freedom of Expression, make the mistake of voting Blue-gari and get what you never could imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Descartes: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Endorsement deal of 4 years?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by idumuose(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
doublewisdom:
grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Not only Ijaw youths, Isoko youths nko?
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
These Buharists and Lie mohammedists will believe any news that is pro Buhari.

Tomorrow,they will come up with another deception that Otuoke youths and elders have endorsed Buhari.
These band of APc will believe it.i am beginning to feel sorry for them.
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Only a slowpoke will believe that 25m herdsmen up north will vote gej
idumuose:

doing press up.
as for you running away, that will actually be a good riddance to bad rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Caseless: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Now, the brilliant pple frm that region are talking.
Just watch and see how buhari will chase this shoeless-turned-headless president out of aso rock next year.
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Caseless: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Descartes:
Endorsement deal of 4 years?
i knw u; u are always without ur head.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Descartes: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Caseless:
i knw u; u are always without ur head.
k

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
[size=13pt]Fulani Cattle Farmers Endorse Jonathan For 2nd Term[/size]

Cattle farmers in Nigeria operating under the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-cultural Association on Tuesday canvassed for support for President Goodluck Jonathan in the run-up to the 2015 election.

The pastoralists made their position known when they paid a visit to the Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Rufai Alkali, in Abuja Tuesday.

Speaking on behalf of the group, its the national secretary, Saleh Hassan, said his members are also ready to support the government in bringing peace between the cattle breeders and farmers across the country.

“We are willing to partner with the government in the transformation agenda, especially in the area of agriculture,” Mr. Hassan said.
Read rest of story here:http://metropolexpress.com/index.php/politics/item/4259-2015-fulani-cattle-farmers-endorse-jonathan-for-2nd-term

This is great if true but in other news a whopping 23million votes are ready for GEJ courtesy>Fulani cattle breeders. Seems Buhari hasn't been able to convince his kinsmen.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by benson81(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hungry politicians using youths/Hungry youths using politics.same as so many northern youth groups are endorsing GEJ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by omoiseselagba: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Toyozzie:
who is buhari ?
YOUR GODFATHERS'S NEMESIS>

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
Only a slowpoke will believe that 25m herdsmen up north will vote gejas for you running away, that will actually be a good riddance to bad rubbish

23million Fulanis won't vote GEJ but you expect Ijaws to vote Buhari.

You try too hard to warp rationality into something completely different.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mogidi:

Read rest of story here:http://metropolexpress.com/index.php/politics/item/4259-2015-fulani-cattle-farmers-endorse-jonathan-for-2nd-term

This is great if true but in other news a whopping 23million votes are ready for GEJ courtesy>Fulani cattle breeders. Seems Buhari hasn't been able to convince his kinsmen.
You mean 23 million cattle endorse the zoologist? Its only natural.

It couldn't have been the herdsmen, it must be thier cattle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by atlwireles: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
Jona is a Gonna. grin

I just had to quote you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari by Mogidi: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

You mean 23 million cattle endorse the zoologist? Its only natural.

Calling those Fulani herdsmen "cattle" is uncalled for. Whatever happened to politics without bitterness?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Role Of Religion In Politics – Nigeria’s Scenario / Meet The Richest Igbo Man In The World – Prince Authur Eze / Bad behaving Obidients Create Cartoon Celebrating Ajuri Ngelale( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.