Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow (1021 Views)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / President Jonathan To Depart For Pilgrimage To Israel This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by MAYOWAAK: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will depart Lagos Friday to undertake a brief pilgrimage to Israel.

The President, who will be accompanied by the Chaplain of the Presidential Villa, Venerable Obioma Onwuzurumba and his principal aides will, in addition to visiting Christian Holy sites, join other Nigerian pilgrims in a prayer session for the well-being and progress of the country at an Inter-Denominational Service in Jerusalem on Sunday.

He is expected back in Abuja on Monday.

Before leaving for Israel, President Jonathan will participate in the ground-breaking ceremony for the construction of the Seme-Krake Joint Border Control Post on Friday morning.

The President will be joined at the event by President Boni Yayi of Benin Republic and officials of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).

The Seme-Krake Joint Border Control Post is being constructed under the ECOWAS Transport Facilitation Programme which has the objective of boosting trade and economic relations among member countries.

Reuben Abati

Special Adviser to the President

(Media & Publicity)

October 23, 2014
http://reubenabati.com.ng/2014-10-23-PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-LEAVES-FOR-PILGRIMAGE-TO-ISRAEL-TOMORROW.html
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by SeunEatsGARRI: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
May God bless my mentor and give him more grace to lead this country full of disgruntled elements in the APC like Berem and Demdem.

grin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
I hope he goes with Oritsejafor, both Òf them need to ask God for forgiveness and alsÒ pray for a reduced jail term uÑder the incoming Buhari government.

Their case shall be revisited.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Toyozzie(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
grin
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Asoozy: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
I forsee another laying of hand to hoodwink gullible Christian worshippers into voting a good for nothing Christian president.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by winniz: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
[s][/s]barcanista:
I hope he goes with Oritsejafor, both Òf them need to ask God for forgiveness and alsÒ pray for a reduced jail term uÑder the incoming Buhari's government.

Their case shall be revisited[s][/s]

Safe trip Mr president cool cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by SeunEatsGARRI: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
I hope he goes with Oritsejafor, both Òf them need to ask God for forgiveness and alsÒ pray for a reduced jail term uÑder the incoming Buhari's government.

You need deliverance..
From the shackles of APC indignation..

Stop insulting my Mentor, be warned that Mujahid Asari DOKUBO is on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
winniz:

Safe trip Mr president cool cool
clown
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Eastherbunny(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Let me support the both sides grin grin grin
In gej vioce........am going to Jerusalem to pray for strength and the renewed dedication to lead Nigeria to the promise land....(pdp)

In gej mind.....am going to Jerusalem to pray for forgiveness cuz I finally convince the house to release my get away money when I lose the next election.....[apc]gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

You need deliverance..
From the shackles of APC indignation..

Stop insulting my Mentor, be warned that Mujahid Asari DOKUBO is on Nairaland.
If you like be Asari or Akara, I don't gv 2 fvcks. You can as well make TA orji, Akala, Suswam or Idris Wada your mentor

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by 9jatriot(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by SeunEatsGARRI: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
If you like be Asari or Akara, I don't gv 2 fvcks. You can as well make TA orji, Akala, Suswam or Idris Wada your mentor

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is my Mentor!
No apologies whatsoever!
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is my Mentor!
No apologies whatsoever!
Óne man's quack is another man's intellectual.
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Descartes: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Let me park my Escalade and read political comments cool
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by Asoozy: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Don't forget also that an Israeli was one of those detained in the 9.3m scam.

Hmm...going to close an arms deal?

9jatriot:
Where exactly is he going? Its not long ago he went on the same trip.

https://www.nairaland.com/1495557/president-jonathan-cuts-national-cake

https://www.nairaland.com/1495240/pilgrims-refuse-say-amen-oritsejafors
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by luvinhubby(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
barcanista:
I hope he goes with Oritsejafor, both Òf them need to ask God for forgiveness and alsÒ pray for a reduced jail term uÑder the incoming Buhari government.

Haba, the fever never go abi na anoda one come back? cheesy
Make u no allow this man take high BP kill you .
Re: President Jonathan Leaves For Pilgrimage To Israel Tomorrow by danderson(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
"He that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"

A wise man seeks the Lord early.

I just love GEJ; his humility, meekness, commitment to unity and confidence in the Lord dissolve mountains to plain ground.

GEJ that trust in the Lord shall be like mount Zion that shall never be moved. 2015 is below ur focus because it is settled.

(1) (Reply)

23 Automakers Establish Assembly Plants In Nigeria / Exposed: How APC Is Sponsoring Boko Haram / It's Dictionary Time As Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Yesterday's Action Movie At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.