Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6208180 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (2238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sparks12: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
chinasajudith92:
Please oo...I need help... between access bank job (entry level..salary 237k) and a federal ministry job which is better and why plz...I rely on your responses... thanks

A federal government job is better. There is job security, gives you time to do other things and you wouldn't be under pressure. A fed govt job is more secured unlike banks that can ask one to leave at any time

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tiwa101: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
chinasajudith92:
Please oo...I need help... between access bank job (entry level..salary 237k) and a federal ministry job which is better and why plz...I rely on your responses... thanks

If ts federal ministry..pls stay wt access bank. Leave dt job security ish. U wl be cmn to work to eat groundut most of the time. Cz dts how it is in most federal ministries. If ts a federal parastatal especially those tht generate their own revenues..ts beta

For example. Fed min of finance pays entry level 50k. If u nw stay where money is embezzled u cld gt mre. Bt ts basically dt 50k u wl be earnjng. U wont gain much experience as well. If its is all dese Bank of industry,central bank, ndic,nimasa.. then fine and good. U get a good pay with allowances and atlst u wd be doin smfn.

Access bank wl stress u quite alryt. If u get to stay tl d bond is over..who says you cant get something beta. If its federal ministry and not parastatal plss take access bank.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ebube89(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honeyking(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls house pls what is the pay of federal polytechnics, non teaching, (contediss 07)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abuuthmaan: 4:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Good morning everyone, pls who knows the take home pay for gl08 in the office of Auditor General of the federation, and is the office a parastatal or an agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinasajudith92: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks alot...I appreciate
Tiwa101:

If ts federal ministry..pls stay wt access bank. Leave dt job security ish. U wl be cmn to work to eat groundut most of the time. Cz dts how it is in most federal ministries. If ts a federal parastatal especially those tht generate their own revenues..ts beta

For example. Fed min of finance pays entry level 50k. If u nw stay where money is embezzled u cld gt mre. Bt ts basically dt 50k u wl be earnjng. U wont gain much experience as well. If its is all dese Bank of industry,central bank, ndic,nimasa.. then fine and good. U get a good pay with allowances and atlst u wd be doin smfn.

Access bank wl stress u quite alryt. If u get to stay tl d bond is over..who says you cant get something beta. If its federal ministry and not parastatal plss take access bank.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinasajudith92: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks alot...I appreciate
ebube89:

if u love ur life, just go straight to access bank and start working dere
ministry work is crap except u hv a side Hustle dat really pays well, and just need a job dat gives u time nd freedom
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chinasajudith92: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks for the input...I appreciate..
Sparks12:

A federal government job is better. There is job security, gives you time to do other things and you wouldn't be under pressure. A fed govt job is more secured unlike banks that can ask one to leave at any time
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
dear house, pls how much does the Federal ministry of Transportation pays level 8, grade 2
(fresh graduate Civil Engineers) ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2017
toyad:
Sal for 7 step 2 for NABDA Gross 1,110,095 per annum...let me knw if u r interested in thesal scale

I'm interested in the scale or breakdown
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2017
How much does Petroleum Equalization Fund pays...grade 7 step 2 ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Would gladly appreciate any info on the pay package of GL08 (or betterstill a graduate entry level officer) of National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST), thanks in anticipation.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
seriesmile:
Apart from Foreign Affairs & Justice, other Federal Ministries received 50 - 52K as level 8 officer.

so what did Ministry of foreign affairs grade 8 receive?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abeg na how much dem dey pay level 08 in Federal ministry of Education. Pls current(2016/2017) pay
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigii(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
BMC 450K Bsc

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by aladeokin1000(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Any idea about NIA national intelligence agency salary for entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SetrakusRa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bigii:
BMC 450K Bsc
grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bigii:
BMC 450K Bsc
?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please how much is the take home pay (salary) for River basin development authority of Nigeria level 8. I mean any river basin development authority under ministry of water resources. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bigii(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eigaso:

?

Buhari Media Centre
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
omo17:
Please how much is the take home pay (salary) for River basin development authority of Nigeria level 8. I mean any river basin development authority under ministry of water resources. Thanks

65k...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eigaso:
Would gladly appreciate any info on the pay package of GL08 (or betterstill a graduate entry level officer) of National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA) under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST), thanks in anticipation.

85k...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
2el:

85k...

Big thanks bro, sincerely appreciate this.
Don't mean to doubt but gathered that GL08 S 2 of the same agency recieves a little over 90k. Please clear me on how true that is, cheerful thanks!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
omo17:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
dahaz:

2el:

[quote author=2el post=54915304]

65k...

51k nd 65, which one should I take. All the same thanks. Pls is there any bonus or allowances attached
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ababadada: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Please house how much is the pay for senior inspector GL 09 federal ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Eigaso:

Big thanks bro, sincerely appreciate this.
Don't mean to doubt but gathered that GL08 S 2 of the same agency recieves a little over 90k. Please clear me on how true that is, cheerful thanks!

did u got a job drr ??

heard some are resuming on Monday...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ss1930(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
It seems NEVACO is not really recognized... Cos no one has made mention of it here... Any idea if they have started operation and how much they pay for the Pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ss1930(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
It seems NEVACO is not really recognized... Cos no one has made mention of it here... Any idea if they have started operation and how much they pay Pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Alishaaa(f): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello everyone....
pls any idea how much corps members earn at NNPC and Nestlé?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 12:57am On Mar 27, 2017
I doubt if anything like the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT exist in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (2238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NdanaBusu and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.