Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6212482 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (2239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mydas01: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Not for every sector though, DPR will place you in the same spot with degree holders till like two years or so...
dahaz:

yes!!! they place you above those with degree and hnd.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abdulqareem: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
yankky10:
Please I need info on the pay of fresh entry engr with msc at NASENI conraiss 8 step 3

#100+

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bayobabe(f): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
H

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 1:38am On Jan 28, 2018
depends on the organization, most get above 75k/month
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by julie89(f): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2018
What of salary for fire service entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2018
luky111:
Pls what about NNRA?

You won't get that here.
Good luck.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by burantashii: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2018
pls, is any federal MDAs recruiting or currently accepting CV ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2018
julie89:
What of salary for fire service entry level
If you are a graduate,the salary is around 115k - 120k

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pooozeee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Huawei Technologies co.
Entry level 170k

Spectranet Limited
Entry level 100k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bayobabe(f): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please, who has an idea of when first salary is been paid? Is it after the first three months or before?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by starrybaba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good afternoon all...please who have an idea of a federal MDA that is recruiting or accepting CV

I studied political science from university of Nigeria, Nsukka. I reside in Abuja, please anybody that can help me should kindly do as a brother is in dire need of a job. thanks.

starrybaba@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by yankky10: 12:57am On Jan 30, 2018
@bayobabe....pls were u apointed by naseni? Also....was the documentation a fast one coz am planning on doing mine this week. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lildush(m): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2018
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones

now u hav realised dat dis ur post is a mistake ryt? my brother i did same to. we all fell for d dullards lies. but 2019 is by d corner. lets do d needful

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MistaBabz: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2018
It's a pity that most people go to school with the anticipation of getting paid by the end of the month. This mentality have to end, life isn't rosy anymore, universities producing thousands of graduates yearly yet the streets are overcrowded with jobless citizens, the lucky few are those that are connected at the top (government jobs) very few children of the poor gets employed & someone is ranting that this country isn't a SHITHOLE now tell me what it is. The few companies that employs by merit some of them are gradually becoming polluted by corruption in their recruitment processes. Sometimes I say to myself with the way things are going now in 30 years to come there will be zero benefit for the poor masses yet they voted the so called leaders into power, what's the essence of a leader who cannot lead his people to the promise land but rather to suffering land, things keep getting bad on daily basis yet no one cares.

Please think of becoming an employer not an employee, check around you & see how many retired civil servants are living well after 5 years of retirement.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bayobabe(f): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2018
yankky10:
@bayobabe....pls were u apointed by naseni? Also....was the documentation a fast one coz am planning on doing mine this week. Thanks
No......I had been appointed by Frin, and we have done documentation since December. And it was fast.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bayobabe(f): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2018
MistaBabz:
It's a pity that most people go to school with the anticipation of getting paid by the end of the month. This mentality have to end, life isn't rosy anymore, universities producing thousands of graduates yearly yet the streets are overcrowded with jobless citizens, the lucky few are those that are connected at the top (government jobs) very few children of the poor gets employed & someone is ranting that this country isn't a SHITHOLE now tell me what it is. The few companies that employs by merit some of them are gradually becoming polluted by corruption in their recruitment processes. Sometimes I say to myself with the way things are going now in 30 years to come there will be zero benefit for the poor masses yet they voted the so called leaders into power, what's the essence of a leader who cannot lead his people to the promise land but rather to suffering land, things keep getting bad on daily basis yet no one cares.

Please think of becoming an employer not an employee, check around you & see how many retired civil servants are living well after 5 years of retirement.

When there is no capital to start an enterprise, I believe it is nice to get a job first, save and then start the business as a side thing. When it gets established then probably resign. That's My own plan though.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Keemy88(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sabr:
Any idea for entry level 08 at NEXIM (NIGERIA EXPORT IMPORT BANK)

Any one with the answer please.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jonakez(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2018
PLEASE ANY IDEA OF WHAT GL10 STEP 3 ~NIMET~ RECEIVES??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Yksoul(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
@Jonakez Help Your Brother Now Nimet Is Good I Tell U.Around 150k Plus...

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by odohoche(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
What about that of Bpp, entry level, level 8 step 2. Any info please?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bebo4real(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please who has any info about NEVACO.. Are they signed into law already and are they recruiting staff
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinna002: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
It should be 90k,, please are they recruiting or is it underground recruitment.
Vanbravo:
please I beg you I need this information urgently.. can someone tell me how much does inec pay BSc holders working in abuja
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinna002: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Why can't you just answer my question , I said is it underground recruitment?
Vanbravo:

90k at Abuja? my God! but is there any rent or transport allowances? how about upfront? mehn I thought since its Abuja so the package should be somehow more thicker than the states inec
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Vanbravo:

Am so sorry Sir. I have no idea Sir just my friend wanted to know and I don't know about his source weather its underground recruitment or not. Thank you Boss

You sir is a very selfish individual! Sorry to say, but that's the truth.

You should have just ignored the question, rather than give this lame response.

Same info you were so desperate to get in the first place, now you are saying it's your friend undecided

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by hugochuks60(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
hammer2010:

You sir is a very selfish individual! Sorry to say, but that's the truth.

You should have just ignored the question, rather than give this lame response.

Same info you were so desperate to get in the first place, now you are saying it's your friend undecided

Smh

u should av just taken his response in good fate, pls try to calm ur temper, being aggressive with him didn't give u d connection nor did it give u d job.
if u fight something d same way that thing offended u, then u r just d same with that thing.
There r many ways to get a jib in Nigeria, who knows u might be blessed with a u.n or a.u job tomorrow, trust me, u won't av to ask about how much government will pay u. u might even stumble on a great idea tomorrow that will build u a multimillion naira business n u become n employer of labour while u make three times wat government pays Senior directors in that inec u r getting frustrated about. it may pls u to know that most f.g workers particularly at entry level r not paid properly n the career growth is stunted.
av a nice day bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vanbravo(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jonakez(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
who knows what the allowances of NiMet look like......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by abnot: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
For a long time everyone seemed to be secretive about CBN's pay but upon finding out I was a bit disappointed (at least for the entry level ). In January they receive a bull payout of about #1.2M and other months they earn #70k monthly and in april they get about #140k. However if you are lucky enough to be sent on trainings and the likes you get to earn something from there. I guess the pay is a lot better at assistant manager level but you if you're looking for money you may be disappointed with CBN's pay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (2239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biokana(m), Newcastle2023(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.