Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. (6104 Views)

Abia Poly First Batch For Non Jamb Candidates Is Out. Check Your Now. / Abia Poly Admission List Is Certain / When is IMT Enugu and ABIA Poly Writting Their Post UME? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by priscaoge(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
EFCC ARRESTS SACKED ABIA POLY RECTOR OVER MONUMENTAL FRAUD IN THE INSTITUTION

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC this afternoon picked the sacked Rector of the Abia state Polytechnic Aba Sir Allwell Onukaogu over what it calls monumental fraud involving the state government and the management of the institution and running into over N86 Billion.

Lecturers in the institution of Monday embarked on indefinite strike over their 6 months unpaid salaries and the non academic staff is said to have joined the strike over the same issue.

The state government on Tuesday sacked the Rector of the institution due to undisclosed reasons and today instructed the institution's bursar to embark on a compulsory leave.

The Sun newspapers had, in recent editions, reported sickening decay in higher institutions in Abia State, where lecturers in such institutions were eating the bread of sorrow, due to months of unpaid salaries.

Abia University Lecturers currently on strike over unpaid salaries. ABSUTH workers may begin strike next week

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/igberetv/photos/a.257166040978624.77483.192893700739192/937445946283960/?type=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
aii
They should sack T.Orji too

This goes a long way in showing how incompetent that man is...

-For 6 months he didn't notice that lecturers in his state poly were not being paid?
-probably he was part of the whole suppressing of salaries from the onset
-now the deal has gone bad, the Rector and Bursar are scape goats...maybe bc they are not members of PDP

Anyway thankGod for Nationalization by Marriage - I can easily form Imo state indigene now...lol.
I done tire for Abia state mbok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014

Eiiissshhhh *trying hard to remember*

What's the name of that international shoe market in Aba again o o....

He might find employment there.

All hope is not lost undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by ERCROSS(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nigeria educational system jst keep getting forked up..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by MizMyColi(f): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014

On second thought, for all we know, the man might just be a victim of political crossfire and witch-hunting.

But that's none of my business really, is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by priscaoge(f): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
aii
They should sack T.Orji too

This goes a long way in showing how incompetent that man is...

-For 6 months he didn't notice that lecturers in his state poly were not being paid?
-probably he was part of the whole suppressing of salaries from the onset
-now the deal has gone bad the Rector and Bursar are scape goats...maybe bc they are not members of PDP

You are So right! It beats my imagination that,that dude actually spent 8 whole years in office. Abians are really going through hell. All the roads in Aba is Nothing to write home about. It won't surprise me to hear that he actually manipulated all this. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by priscaoge(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
ERCROSS:
Nigeria educational system jst keep getting forked up..

I wonder if there is any hope undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
priscaoge:

You are So right! It beats my imagination that,that dude actually spent 8 whole years in office. Abians are really going through hell. All the roads in Aba is Nothing to write home about. It won't surprise me to hear that he actually manipulated all this. Smh undecided

The road(s) in Aba is story for another day.
On sat my husband went to work : forgot something @home, called me to bring it, naso I mumu put head for Aba/Ph road...nne as I was coming back, just @ that point where park is, naso those agberos dey tell me pass here - pass there...lol. my spirit just choose the right side...hahahaha
As I moved a lil, I heard an interesting sound -I came out my bumper was out...I started laughing...lmao.
When I got home, I screwed it back, I done repair that bumper for panel beater hand soteyyy, I come sabi the work myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by priscaoge(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

On sat my husband went to work : forgot something @home, called me to bring it, naso I mumu put head for Aba/Ph road...nne as I was coming back, just @ that point where park is, naso those agberos dey tell me pass here - pass there...lol. my spirit just choose the right side...hahahaha
As I moved a lil, I heard an interesting sound -I came out my bumper was out...I started laughing...lmao.
When I got home, I screwed it back, I done repair that bumper for panel beater hand soteyyy, I come sabi the work myself.

Haahahahhahahhaaha Babe you won't kill me oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You are now international mechanic, all thanks to Aba roads n Abia Governor grin grin grin

When I left home in the morning to Owerri for that stuff I told u naa, na so we just relax for traffic for over 1hr15mins @ Osisioma. Everywhere just locked up,no movement. The Dude beside me started sleeping n snoring angry angry, I got angry and tap him on d lap to wake up,he did and apologized, omo I know say no be em fault cheesy cheesy Seriously I don't know how to describe the roads in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Aba? I'm glad i left that state. Extremely backward,whenever u get to aba,u'd know. The roads would greet u first. Aunty kachisbarbie claiming my state. You're welcome my dear. The state filled with ada owerri(s)
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Haahahahhahahhaaha Babe you won't kill me oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You are now international mechanic, all thanks to Aba roads n Abia Governor grin grin grin

When I left home in the morning to Owerri for that stuff I told u naa, na so we just relax for traffic for over 1hr15mins @ Osisioma. Everywhere just locked up,no movement. The Dude beside me started sleeping n snoring angry angry, I got angry and tap him on d lap to wake up,he did and apologized, omo I know say no be em fault cheesy cheesy Seriously I don't know how to describe the roads in Aba.

No be the guy fault @all. Im done tire ni

@Jennimma : lol, no be claim o - na where I from be that...hahhahaha.
No na, Aba isn't that bad - it would get better soon. Very soon...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Sammyblaq(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jennimma:
Aba? I'm glad i left that state. Extremely backward,whenever u get to aba,u'd know. The roads would greet u first. Aunty kachisbarbie claiming my state. You're welcome my dear. The state filled with ada owerri(s)
no dey talk like dat...if una leave aba finish who go kum remain.
Me na imolite o but i love the town despite...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Sammyblaq(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
EFCc involved...
I warned him(the rector) of this and now....
He is just a T.As loyalist and now he's now been sidelined by the govt headed by the same damned being.
Millions are been generated on every session. Sure!
Loans are been taken from banks. Yes!
Staffs are been owed. Why?!
He's not alone in this shii...the govt(gov) too gat a hand.
Fvck the govt!
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmm very soon indeed... Re u nw a seer?
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Sammyblaq(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

On second thought, for all we know, the man might just be a victim of political crossfire and witch-hunting.

But that's none of my business really, is it?
Your thought is good. This* catel runs this state... I sense a plan to actualize 2015. Dem go faillllllll!.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
nnekamezor:
hmm very soon indeed... Re u nw a seer?

It's called faith babez kiss

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

It's called faith babez kiss
okay ooo.. I see.8-)
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

taaa wetin una dey form now,lol....the rector lives behind my parents house, I believe he was witch-hunted as the with-holding of salary has been a common occurrence for years,the rot flows down from umuahia, mum is still in the state civil service, and there are periods when she gets june's salary in november....I just tire sha!, my body dey scatter anytime wey I visit cos the dirt is so much ....I miss the era of temi ejoor the miltary governor of abia
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Being corrupt,or tried for corruption is one of the rudiment of being a good politician in Nigeria.

Don't be surprise to see the man contest for election in near future.
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you need good roads?
Come to Akwa Ibom...
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Youngpo413:

you need good roads?
Come to Akwa Ibom...

hehe...Uyo has good roads but cost of living is very high there. Those traders @ Akpanadem and Itam market are not smiling @alll.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Youngpo413: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hehe...Uyo has good roads but cost of living is very high there. Those traders @ Akpanadem and Itam market are not smiling @alll.

thats true sha...
Afo edi eyen Akwa ibom?
Re: Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Youngpo413:

thats true sha...
Afo edi eyen Akwa ibom?

Nope, I'm not from AKS. I only happened to be there for sometime.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Real Waec Gce Question And Answer For All Subject Obj / Objective/theory/ Essay / 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. / Can You Unravel The Number? (puzzle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.