Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan (5289 Views)

Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) / 25 SHOCKING Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan / 25 SHOCKING Things You Never Knew About Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by englishmart(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
DollyParton1:

And ur dumbazz is very sure I did cast my vote for him.
People like u don't think deep. She said she was a brilliant student..... pray tell me how do u define a brilliant student? How can a student be termed brilliant and still keep struggling with basic English. If she said she is a brilliant business woman I would totally agree that u don't need English for that. So Abeg yarn another tori.
smh. Naivety at its peak.
You expect someone who studied maths and biology be become an English guru?
She was and still brilliant. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Mprex(f): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2014
She is older than the President but when she was still inschool, he was already a lecturer shocked

she still cooks for him. Thats sweet. Typical african woman kiss

she went through school but she cant speak simple basic english. It beats my imagination, like i cant reconcile those facts. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by DollyParton1(f): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
smh. Naivety at its peak.
You expect someone who studied maths and biology be become an English guru?
She was and still brilliant. Take it or leave it
Damn boy!!!! Now I know why they say don't argue with an idiiiiot. They drag u down and back to their level. After I said basic English u still went ahead to mention English guru. Boy!!!! I give up.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Lolitua(f): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Tekzyflex:
No be only mama ice cream;na mama Zobo.
Indeed!! U no get any nick name still n yet ur name no shine!!
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Lolitua(f): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2014
rattlesnake:
angry

Return my data jare
Who beg u make u read d post??
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Lolitua(f): 10:02am On Oct 24, 2014
DollyParton1:

I knew someone would use this point. When I mentioned her brilliance, I wasn't referring to her English skills. But since u brought it up in your bid of supporting her, let's do this.
Did u noticed she majored in biology. If she was into engineering, I would say she doesn't need English that much. But Biology? How will she describe all those ish in biology. There is rarely calculations in biology, its majorly drawing, describing and explaining. So if u were a lecturer, that is marking a student and u discovered a lot of grammatical blunders in your student's script, would u still go ahead and call that student brilliant even though the student knows the answer, but can't just put it across without grammatical error. When there is another student that knows as much as she does and can put it across with minimal grammatical error. Pray tell me.

And a Capital N to the Capital O. NO, She is in no way smarter than me
All this long shit,,jus 2 buttress one stupid point,,,my dear it only implies dat she is far beta dan u!!
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by DollyParton1(f): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Lolitua:

All this long shit,,jus 2 buttress one stupid point,,,my dear it only implies dat she is far beta dan u!!
Sweetheart...... ignorance is bliss.
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Lolitua(f): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2014
DollyParton1:

Sweetheart...... ignorance is bliss.
Feel free!!
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by englishmart(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2014
DollyParton1:

Damn boy!!!! Now I know why they say don't argue with an idiiiiot. They drag u down and back to their level. After I said basic English u still went ahead to mention English guru. Boy!!!! I give up.
to hell with you. Foolish fool! Stop hating Someone you can never be like.

1 Like

Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by AfricanApple(f): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
danbrowndmf:
as u big reach see the name u dy answer "AfricanApple".

abi u jus finish secondary school.wink
no boy, I'm about to finish my first degree
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by DollyParton1(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
to hell with you. Foolish fool! Stop hating Someone you can never be like.
sorry bro. grin grin grin . I pressed the wrong button. ...... no need to cry..... u will be fine grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
no boy, I'm about to finish my first degree
buh d name sound so secondary school.abeg try change am.

buh ha like u oh.wink
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Tekzyflex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lolitua:

Indeed!! U no get any nick name still n yet ur name no shine!!

Meaning?
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Lolitua(f): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Meaning?
Hey read it one more time,,,hope u will grab my msg!!
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by AfricanApple(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
danbrowndmf:
buh d name sound so secondary school.abeg try change am.

buh ha like u oh.wink
I know your type, u like something and yet u criticize it, stop bring jealous
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Tekzyflex(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Lolitua:

Hey read it one more time,,,hope u will grab my msg!!

Ok...later!
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2014
AfricanApple:
I know your type, u like something and yet u criticize it, stop bring jealous
for the fact say ha like u knw mean say ur name good.cnt u see hear it ur self "AFRICANAPPLE" na primary school girls der name na.
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by AfricanApple(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2014
danbrowndmf:
for the fact say ha like u knw mean say ur name good.cnt u see hear it ur self "AFRICANAPPLE" na primary school girls der name na.
ogbeni! free me joor, u seems to be obsessed with dat name, of all the names on nl, for u have keenly noticed my moniker like dis, na im be say....

ask anybody, they would pick my name to yours anytime any day

now enuf
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by KingTom(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2014
AfricanApple:
ogbeni! free me joor, u seems to be obsessed with dat name, of all the names on nl, for u have keenly noticed my moniker like dis, na im be say....

now enuf
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by Peterwizzy: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
hahaha
Re: 25 Shocking Things You Never Knew About Dame Patience Jonathan by danbrowndmf(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2014
[quote
author=AfricanApple post=27460466]ogbeni! free me joor, u seems to be
obsessed with dat name, of all the names on nl, for u have keenly
noticed my moniker like dis, na im be say....

now enuf[/quote] ur fellow sec skool girls will obviously choose urs b4 mine.no offence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Fall In Love With Two South African Women As They Twerk For Him(pics,vid) / Can You Rock This New Balenciaga Double T-shirt Shirt Worth £1,000 (n500k) / Wizkid In Love Wit Lagos Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.