Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) (1064 Views)

Don't Join The Labour Market.you Can Be Self-employed Right After Youth Service / Career Fair: Register – Attend – Get Employed! / Career Fair: Register – Attend – Get Employed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by joshbladde(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
HOW TO BE SELF EMPLOYED AND WORK ON NAIRALAND.

hello nairalanders,
i have a surprise PACKAGE for those that cares to grab the opportunity. There's a big secret that have just been revealed. Are you into any business yet? are you into mini importation business buh always get stuck with your products after importing them? do you want learn how to be self empoyed and be your own boss? do you want to learn the secret of using this forum and your facebook account to earn a living? go to this link

mydailycashbiz..com.es/2014/10/the-forum-cash-kit.html?m=1 .

Read it, take every necessary action and thank me later.
Re: Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by joshbladde(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
joshbladde:
HOW TO BE SELF EMPLOYED AND WORK ON NAIRALAND.

hello nairalanders,
i have a surprise PACKAGE for those that cares to grab the opportunity. There's a big secret that have just been revealed. Are you into any business yet? are you into mini importation business buh always get stuck with your products after importing them? do you want learn how to be self empoyed and be your own boss? do you want to learn the secret of using this forum and your facebook account to earn a living? go to this link

mydailycashbiz..com.es/2014/10/the-forum-cash-kit.html?m=1 .

Read it, take every necessary action and thank me later.

If the link is broken, you type it together in your browser
Re: Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by ecoheight: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Getting self employed is the best thing you should do. We should erase the mentality of working a job after school. Good for those that are fortunate to have a job with nice pay. But if you are anyway like me, you should start business. That's my view on this
Re: Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by joshbladde(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2014
thats the spirit. man!
Re: Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by joshbladde(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
ecoheight:
Getting self employed is the best thing you should do. We should erase the mentality of working a job after school. Good for those that are fortunate to have a job with nice pay. But if you are anyway like me, you should start business. That's my view on this

nice talk man. that's the spirit.
Re: Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by joshbladde(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Why Not Be Self Employed? ( A Must Read) by joshbladde(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
PRICE SLASH....
Bosses, i just think i should let you know that we're gradually approaching the number of those we want to offer the discount price to,and once we get to the number, we may increase the price or shut the system down. So, for those that wants to start and run a business they can control and it will make good cash for them, here is your best opportunity, DON'T MISS IT.

NOTE: This not not any of those 'mylikes' programme or facebook autopilot system or get rich quick programme. This is a real legitimate business that you can run and control by yourself. This business not going to make you rich overnight but will transform your life gradually. Though you can start earning massively if you devote enough time and much hard work to it. If you're looking for all those get rich quick stuffs, check elsewhere but if need a real legitimate business that really works/pays, check here.....

http://mydailycashbiz..com/2014/10/the-forum-cash-kit.html ,

i'm sure you will love it.
Share this post to 10 groups and stand a chance of getting access to the system free.

For more details, please call...08147643048

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Increment In Corps Members Allowances / The Ongoing Nysc Batch B 2015 Online Registration Updates / NYSC 2016 Batch B Registration Date Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.