Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (9245 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Shymmex, you're a work of contradiction. Nl men are never to be taken serious anyway.
So you sit on NL all day calling NL chics busted, but you have one transgendered-looking female in your profile. LOL

Re: ... by destante(f): 5:36am On Oct 26, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, never that. But if she ever switches - then she has to go for Egyptian hair and go get hair from those Egyptian mummies. grin

There aren't artificial - there are tons of chics who have got it like her. Heck, I know a few naija chics from around the way who have almost the same body parts albeit not as toned and proportionate. Maybe save for one of them.

Not an ambassador for black women - they have got too many issues, and a tad bit belligerent.

I just love the chocolate honey dipped donuts they bring to the table.
Hehe, I pray she finds Cleopatra VII and Hatshepsut's hair particularly should the need arise. tongue
By the way, not all naija chics are aggressive. I can bet that the type of girlfriends I surround myself with don't give their men issues in that regard. I don't even think I am aggressive either. tongue
Chocolate honey dipped donuts? LOL!
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
Hehe, I pray she finds Cleopatra VII and Hatshepsut's hair particularly should the need arise. tongue
By the way, not all naija chics are aggressive. I can bet that the type of girlfriends I surround myself with don't give their men issues in that regard. I don't even think I am aggressive either. tongue
Chocolate honey dipped donuts? LOL!

Lol, I want Nefertiti and Queen Tiye's hair...so she can give me my own King Tut. grin

There are always exceptions, I agree. However, a lot of naija women are problematic. Even the ones on this forum are some of the discourteous and disrespectful ones you'll ever meet. They just don't know how to talk. grin

You sure know chocolate honey dipped donut is the ultimate donut - and it's on the Mt Rushmore by itself. Hence I love my black women to death. What they bring to the table despite the annoying belligerence can't be rivalled. Like everything good, it's basically the gift and the curse. cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Missy89:

Juice??

What kind of juice is that shocked

Yeah i have short hair. Always have.

You're nasty! grin The only topic you ever created on NL kind of tells a good story and paints a picture that will Mona Lisa look like fake art, of who you're offline. lipsrsealed tongue

Anyway, I was alluding to size of the batty.

Yes, I saw that in the______. Now, I'm sprung.

I think I need to go back in time and dedicate a tune to you. This tune right here represents a period in my life and a lot of memories, I tell ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4
Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
shymexx:

Hence I love my black women to death. What they bring to the table despite the annoying belligerence can't be rivalled. Like everything good, it's basically the gift and the curse. cool

What do they bring to the table?
Re: ... by Sanguine(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Chai! See how this thread has been successfully derailed. Lol.
I've got nappy hair too. And I so love it. #TeamNaturalHairForLife#

1 Like

Re: ... by destante(f): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, I want Nefertiti and Queen Tiye's hair...so she can give me my own King Tut. grin

There are always exceptions, I agree. However, a lot of naija women are problematic. Even the ones on this forum are some of the discourteous and disrespectful ones you'll ever meet. They just don't know how to talk. grin

You sure know chocolate honey dipped donut is the ultimate donut - and it's on the Mt Rushmore by itself. Hence I love my black women to death. What they bring to the table despite the annoying belligerence can't be rivalled. Like everything good, it's basically the gift and the curse. cool
Lol. I think your place is in the past, since you know so much and care for these ancient people. tongue

Then again, how many nairaland ladies have you come by to make such conclusion? More so, some people who act belligerent on here may not be able to hurt a fly in real life cases. smiley

I really didn't know that donut is the ultimate, or which other is the least ultimate. tongue And I don't really ever wish to taste it. Don't ask me why smiley
Still, I hope its only your wife's that you get a taste of. undecided
Re: ... by gibiano: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Good afternoon @ SANGUINE.....I saw your previous posts on CAMBRIDGE A-LEVEL programme....u seem lyk sum1 dat knows wat she's talking about....I rili need info on the programme ASAP....so I was hopin I cld get some from you....it's rili important...pls reply...THANKS
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

What do they bring to the table?

Lol, the cultural link which is a no-brainer. Then you have got the unique and quintessential African/black beauty, and no other race of women can raise black kids like black women. Also, when they're loyal, they do so to a fault, with a support system for husband that can be rivalled - classic strong black women. And a lot of other intangibles. grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
Lol. I think your place is in the past, since you know so much and care for these ancient people. tongue

Then again, how many nairaland ladies have you come by to make such conclusion? More so, some people who act belligerent on here may not be able to hurt a fly in real life cases. smiley

I really didn't know that donut is the ultimate, or which other is the least ultimate. tongue And I don't really ever wish to taste it. Don't ask me why smiley
Still, I hope its only your wife's that you get a taste of. undecided

Lol, I'm not even going to lie - I wish I was born during the ancient time. That's one thing I've always alluded to. This ain't my generation, hence I refer to myself as the original black man all the time. grin

Well, I honestly don't want to meet these folks offline. Most of them don't offer anything appealing physically, apart from running their mouths on here and being utterly disrespectful. See a lot of pictures - and I won't even look at most of them twice if I were to bump into them on the road. grin So whatever they're offline is inconsequential, and I'm not longing to see it. I'll just keep it online, and stay clowning around. grin

You're a chic, and don't ever taste the chocolate honey dipped donut. Trying it would amount to eating the forbidden fruit. Er, only if you want to be a carpet-muncher - who knows? grin
Re: ... by Kunbee: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Short hair lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't have friends with low cut undecided undecided undecided
Re: ... by destante(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, I'm not even going to lie - I wish I was born during the ancient time. That's one thing I've always alluded to. This ain't my generation, hence I refer to myself as the original black man all the time. grin

Well, I honestly don't want to meet these folks offline. Most of them don't offer anything appealing physically, apart from running their mouths on here and being utterly disrespectful. See a lot of pictures - and I won't even look at most of them twice if I were to bump into them on the road. grin So whatever they're offline is inconsequential, and I'm not longing to see it. I'll just keep it online, and stay clowning around. grin

You're a chic, and don't ever taste the chocolate honey dipped donut. Trying it would amount to eating the forbidden fruit. Er, only if you want to be a carpet-muncher - who knows? grin
Hmm I think you have so much weird stuffs up your sleeves.
Anyways like I mentioned, I wouldn't eat the forbidden fruit in the first place. So thanks smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
Hmm I think you have so much weird stuffs up your sleeves.
Anyways like I mentioned, I wouldn't eat the forbidden fruit in the first place. So thanks smiley

Weird is interesting when you're exploring, and trying to break new grounds...don't you think? grin

Stay away from the forbidden fruit - it's exclusively for men and carpet munchers. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ... by Sanguine(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
gibiano:
Good afternoon @ SANGUINE.....I saw your previous posts on CAMBRIDGE A-LEVEL programme....u seem lyk sum1 dat knows wat she's talking about....I rili need info on the programme ASAP....so I was hopin I cld get some from you....it's rili important...pls reply...THANKS

Yeah Gibiano, how are you?
Now what information do you need on the Cambridge A'level?
Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, the cultural link which is a no-brainer. Then you have got the unique and quintessential African/black beauty, and no other race of women can raise black kids like black women. Also, when they're loyal, they do so to a fault, with a support system for husband that can be rivalled - classic strong black women. And a lot of other intangibles. grin

Hmmm - interesting perspective Shymexx. Me likey. smiley
Re: ... by Kanwulia: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
I don pass that stage! I meet all my needs MYSELF! cool
I ain't looking.
Even if I were single. . . I STILL AIN'T LOOKING.
Not innarestid. . . . kiss

Na una time. . . . The Young Shall Keep Growing. . . . .I don waka pass!
Amen!!!!! cool
Re: ... by iykedare(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kanwulia:
I don pass that stage! I meet all my needs MYSELF! cool
I ain't looking.
Even if I were single. . . I STILL AIN'T LOOKING.
Not innarestid. . . . kiss

Na una time. . . . The Young Shall Keep Growing. . . . .I don waka pass!
Amen!!!!! cool

WHO CARES? WOMAN MOVE THE HELL OUT MAKE I SEE ROAD angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ... by Kanwulia: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
iykedare:

WHO CARES? WOMAN MOVE THE HELL OUT MAKE I SEE ROAD angry angry angry angry

Hmmmmm. . . . The return of the E BADU BELLE ATI E JOLOSI NAMAS OF NL!!! shocked
To think that you ain't even the OP? undecided
See frustrashun?
A lot from the hole of a NL assssss that dun kia!

Na me you wan take flex?

Ijjjjjjiota! kiss

1 Like

Re: ... by Acidosis(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
My Spec: A Non-Nairalander
Re: ... by iykedare(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

Hmmmmm. . . . The return of the E BADU BELLE ATI E JOLOSI NAMAS OF NL!!! shocked
To think that you ain't even the OP? undecided
See frustrashun?
A lot from the hole of a NL assssss that dun kia!

Na me you wan take flex?

Ijjjjjjiota! kiss

lunatic 1 of nairaland. stoopid f00oo,l
Re: ... by Kanwulia: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2014
iykedare:

lunatic 1 of nairaland. stoopid f00oo,l

Mu ha ha ha ha ha
How stoopid can a fool be? grin
Na me be your 'flavor of the month'?
Happy 'H[size=20pt]E[/size]LLOWEEN' to you darling! wink

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lunatic

Definition of LUNATIC

a : affected with lunacy : insane
b : designed for the care of insane persons <lunatic asylum>

: wildly foolish <a lunatic idea>
— lunatic noun

Na for dia you dey work? cheesy
Oya! Kontinu!

*na ooo be dis 'STALKER' biko kwa nu?. . . .abi love na by force ni? mtchewwwwwwww* undecided
Re: ... by iykedare(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

Mu ha ha ha ha ha
How stoopid can my husband be? grin
Na me be his 'flavor of the month'?
Happy 'H[size=20pt]E[/size]LLOWEEN' to you darling! wink

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lunatic

Na for dia you dey work? cheesy
Oya! Kontinu!

*na ooo be dis 'STALKER' biko kwa nu?. . . .abi love na by force ni? mtchewwwwwwww* undecided

grin grin grin
Re: ... by Kanwulia: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
iykedare:

grin grin grin

I knew it!
Somebarry suffering from 'KANWULIA-ITIS'!
Notin do you!

*oga don go work. . .time for bed jare. . . the sweeeeeeeet day off continues* cool
Re: ... by iykedare(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

I knew it!
Somebarry suffering from 'KANWULIA-ITIS'!
Notin do you!

*oga don go work. . .time for bed jare. . . the sweeeeeeeet day off continues* cool

mumu
Re: ... by nicechic(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
shymexx:
Spec for a wife? - Funny threadgrin

Anyway, I've a nice chic on my profile that looks like a great "spec" for me. I won't mind sleeping next to that for the rest of my life.

A Rolls Royce Phantom, bulky in the right places, and a drop-top with no wig, attachments, weaves, lace-front etc. cool

Excuse me Sir, I heard my name
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
nicechic:
Excuse me Sir, I heard my name

Lol, did I actually call your name, or you just heard the bird call and decided to respond? tongue

Well, it seems you're packing something serious...and the badonkadonk must be cray. Ok, tell us your best kept secret - the greatest story ever told about what you are packing. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Had An Affair!! / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.