Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85769 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by aumeehn: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2014
swtbby:

tooh!!
sai yanzu na dubi profile naka. yi hakuri dan Allah
A'a ba komai ai! daman kae 'yar kano ce?? ni dan Yola ne amma sometimes inazuwa kano......ma backoff jare before yr aljani use vex spoil my phone grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
@swtbby
salam sister i am waiting to receive your private messages donot let anyone scare or discourage you about alujanu issue. They are Creations of Allah just like me and you.Alujanu are very weak compared to human Creation.I am trying to communicate with a friend if he can recommend a Raqi in Kano.The brother lives in Kaduna.Can you travel to Kaduna for Ruqyah if the need arises? Please stop playing Music in your home, you only invite alujhanu into your home with the Music.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by carinmom(f): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Assalam Alaikum. Swtbby dear yaya jiki? Kin ce kina Kano, there is Dan fodio Islamic health center,here is the phone no of d director Dr Abdullahi Idris Muhammad 07038286096. They specialize in ruqya and Islamic medicine, there are lots of them, u can make inquiries. Ni Ina kaduna, gaskiya ki trying nasu suna treating jinn cases da black magic.May Allah help us
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by carinmom(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Salam, if u can come to zaria, ABU Kongo campus, ask of gidan ZUMA. Its within the campus.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
aumeehn:
A'a ba komai ai! daman kae 'yar kano ce?? ni dan Yola ne amma sometimes inazuwa kano......ma backoff jare before yr aljani use vex spoil my phone grin
Lol don't worry he might upgrade ur phone to ipad
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
akanke79:
@swtbby
salam sister i am waiting to receive your private messages

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
akanke79:
@swtbby
salam sister i am waiting to receive your private messages donot let anyone scare or discourage you about alujanu issue. They are Creations of Allah just like me and you.Alujanu are very weak compared to human Creation.I am trying to communicate with a friend if he can recommend a Raqi in Kano.The brother lives in Kaduna.Can you travel to Kaduna for Ruqyah if the need arises? Please stop playing Music in your home, you only invite alujhanu into your home with the Music.

I'm not scared of them , over the years I saw so many crazy things not just in dreams but in real life I don't think they can come to me in any form or size that I haven't seen before.
yes I can travel to kd but we are not sure wthr one rukiya session wld be enough so I think kano is preferred
thanks for the effort sis may Allah reward u abndtly
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
carinmom:
Assalam Alaikum. Swtbby dear yaya jiki? Kin ce kina Kano, there is Dan fodio Islamic health center,here is the phone no of d director Dr Abdullahi Idris Muhammad 07038286096. They specialize in ruqya and Islamic medicine, there are lots of them, u can make inquiries. Ni Ina kaduna, gaskiya ki trying nasu suna treating jinn cases da black magic.May Allah help us
jiki da tsauki.
I shall call this no and try to book an appointment tomorrow . I used to go for rukiya at the same health centre in the other state.
na gode kwarai Allah ya saka da Alheri
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 5:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
yesterday was a tough day for me.
got stuck in traffic on my way going back home there was a mosque near where we were stopped, the moment they started juma prayer i experienced excruciating pains on my chest as if a whole tone of weight was placed on my chest . it was so hard to breathe I just kept praying silently and hoping I won't go violent on ths beside me.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2014
swtbby:
got stuck in traffic on my way going back home there was a mosque near where we were stopped, the moment they started juma prayer i experienced excruciating pains on my chest as if a whole tone of weight was placed on my chest . it was so hard to breathe I just kept praying silently and hoping I won't go violent on ths beside me.

Imagine even the holy prophet (peace be on him and his household) do put on armor when going to war after having pray fervently. That never stops him praying even along the way. What's the use of that protective armor after having prayed with 100% tawakkul?

I recommended you need to wear a ta'widh - deer skin where certain portion of noble Quran is written. This was recommended by the prophet himself narrated by Imam 'Ali.

Some fellow will say its "shirk" whereas such a thing is abound in their trusted books of reference but there ignorance and years of programming with an ideology blind them from seeing such. Sister the decision is yours.

2. I'd like to recommend another 'great spiritual coat of armor' - Jawshan al-Kabir. This dua was narrated by 'Ali ibn Hussain - Hussain ibn 'Ali - 'Ali ibn Abi talib - Muhammad (peace be on him and his household) - Jibril - Allah (swt).
Its a very long du'a containing 'Ism' LLAH i'l A'azm in 100 sections/verses. Recite this constantly and protections shall be yours bi hur'mati Muhammad wa ahli Muhammad.

The text, mp3 can be downloaded here:
www.duas.org/jkabeer1.htm

I pray for His absolute protection on you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Alvelt14(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=tbaba1234 post=27660407]1. When you recite Surah al-Baqarah. If you can't play an audio CD - Do this often

Abu Hurayrah (ra) reports that Allaah's Messenger (saw) said, "Do not turn your houses into graves. Indeed Shaytaan flees from a house in which Surah al-Baqarah is recited." (Muslim).

2. When you say: La ilaha illAllaah - wahdahu laa shareeka lahu - lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu - wa huwa 'ala kulli shay'in qadeer. [There is none worthy of worship except Allah alone. He has no partners. To Him belongs the Dominion, to Him belongs all praise and He is capable over all things] a hundred times a day.

The evidence is what has been reported in the Saheeh of al Bukhaari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that Allaah's Messenger (saw) mentioned the above words and then said: "He will receive the reward of setting free ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be written for him and a hundred bad deeds will be erased from him. It will be a sanctuary from Shaytaan for him on that day until he reaches the evening. No one will come with something better except one who increases beyond that".

3. Recitation of Ayaat ul-Kursi when you go to bed.

Abu Hurayrah (ra) reported that the Messenger (saw) put him in charge of guarding the zakaah of Ramadan and someone would come and take handfuls from the zakaah for two nights in succession. On the third night, he (Abu Hurayrah) grabbed him and said: "I will take you to Allaah's Messenger (saw)". He (the thief) said: "Leave me alone and I will teach you some words by which Allaah will benefit you". He then said, "When you depart to go to your bed recite aayaat ul-Kursi until you complete it. There wil never cease to be from Allaah a guardian to protect you and Shaytaan will not approach you until you wake up". When he explained this to Allaahs Messenger (saw), he said, "He has told you the truth althought he is a great liar". (al-Bukhaari).
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
swtbby:
I hope u have a ta'widh on you, like the one bro albaqir recommended. If not, get one. Its absolutely important for your problem. Pls get one done for u today and tell us if any changes. I tell u, you might need nothing else to solve this problem aside from ta'widh.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
@swtbby and @kazlaw2000
Harmala - Harmel (in Eng.)
There is a narration in "Mafatih al-jinan":
The Holy prophet (s) is reported to have said, "For each tree, leaf, and fruit of harmel, there is an angel entrusted with them until they are wrecked. Verily, in the root and branches of these trees is an amulet against distress and sorcery. In the grains of this plant, there is remedy of seventy-two maladies. So, treat yourselves with this plant and with olibanum."

I was amazed what I read about Harmel in wikipedia. Google search:- (Plant: Harmel).
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peganum_harmala
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
About amulets (ta'widh)

Praise be to Allaah.

If an amulet is made with something other than Qur’aan or du’aa’s narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), or if it contains symbols, mumbo-jumbo and strange words that cannot be understood, then there is scholarly consensus that it is haraam and constitutes shirk. But if the amulet is made with Qur’aan or du’aa’s narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then there is a difference of opinion among the salaf, but the correct view is that it is haraam. See question no. 10543.

The scholars of the Standing Committee said:

The scholars are agreed that it is haraam to wear amulets if they are made with anything other than Qur’aan, but they differed concerning those that are made with Qur’aan. Some said that it is permissible to wear them and some said that that is not permissible. The view that it is not allowed is more likely to be correct because of the general meaning of the ahaadeeth, and so as to prevent the means that may lead to shirk.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/212

And Allaah knows best.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
One has to be very careful about ta'widh, before you start putting hope on it instead of Allah.

It is important that you are certain, it is only Quran or du'as from the sunnah that you use, but even with that there is a difference of opinion on its permissibility.

And Allah knows best.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
tbaba1234:
About amulets (ta'widh)

Praise be to Allaah.

If an amulet is made with something other than Qur’aan or du’aa’s narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him),

Then what's the problem with that^ which merit a so-called 'fatwa' below@bold?

tbaba1234:

But if the amulet is made with Qur’aan or du’aa’s narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then there is a difference of opinion among the salaf, but the correct view is that it is haraam. See question no. 10543.

Correct my foot!

Imagine. 'Scholars' can even overrule authenticated practice! Sickening!

tbaba1234:

The scholars of the Standing Committee said:

The scholars are agreed that it is haraam to wear amulets if they are made with anything other than Qur’aan, but they differed concerning those that are made with Qur’aan. Some said that it is permissible to wear them and some said that that is not permissible. The view that it is not allowed is more likely to be correct because of the general meaning of the ahaadeeth, and so as to prevent the means that may lead to shirk.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 1/212

And Allaah knows best.

Scholar of the standing committee indeed! It is sickening when arguments like the underlined are presented to deceive innocent muslims when in truth there are more than ta'widh acts in the books of hadeeth practiced by the sahaba. These are same scholars who kicked against "tawassul and shafa'a" using Muhammad (peace be on him and his household) when more than convincing evidences exist in their ref. Books of hadith. Its sickening!

@bold, then it is the responsibility of scholars to continously guiding people against what can constitute to shirk or haram NOT forbidden
what is permissible simply with their own emotional feelings.

Here's what we recommend for this sister@pix attached. Those noble verses are in sura A'raf and sura Yunus (from 'Musa said i.e Qala Musa...)

The meaning:
"In the name of Allah and with Allah: in the name of Allah-that which Allah wills (takes place); in the name of Allah- there is no power nor strength save with Allah.

Musa said : What you have brought is sorcery; verily Allah will soon make it vain: verily Allah does not put in order the work of the mischief-makers.
Thus the truth was established, and what they were doing was made vain.So there and then (Firawn and his enchanters) were defeated and made to
look small, humiliated"

This verse can be found in sura Yunus vs 81 & sura A'raf vs 118 -119

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
tbaba1234:
About amulets (ta'widh)

or if it contains symbols, mumbo-jumbo and strange words that cannot be understood, then there is scholarly consensus that it is haraam and constitutes shirk. .

There's no argument on this, and that's not what we discuss here.

On a lighter mood, it is narrated the holy prophet (peace be on him and his household) used to wear ring. Sorry! Is it a 'wedding ring or fashionable ring' or ring which contain Ismu'LLAHi'l A'azam' just like that of Nabi Sulayman (as)?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Albaqir, there are ways to disagree. 'It is sickening' is not one of them.

There are arguments for each side in the use of ta'widh. It is something that one has to be cautious about and used only on a need to basis. This, I think is the balanced position

There is always that risk of shirk, we already see it abused. We see that some contain magic and spells, and people are deceived that they are Quranic ayat by alfas.

We see some of the companions (ibn Abbas) would order it destroyed after it serves a purpose.

I disagree with some of my teachers on Islamic issues, sometimes strongly but their view is always respected.

The best is to analyse both sides and respectively disagree with one or settle for a middle position.

And Allah knows best.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Q. Based upon your communication with possessing jinn, what are the main reasons why jinn possess humans?
A. The reasons are as follows:
1. Walking around the house naked.
2. Being isolated and unprotected by the prophetic morning and evening prayers.
3. Entering the toilet without the fortifying prayers because the toilets are among the dwelling places of the jinn.
4. Pouring hot water on the jinn without mentioning Allaah’s name.
5. Going without making the fortifying prayers to areas of the jinn, like mountain tops and garbage dumps, hurting them by urinating on them or stepping on them – The jinn may then ignorantly hurt the person much more than he deserves. In such cases, the treatment involves addressing the jinn and telling it that the patient had accidentally – and not intentionally – hurt it. If it was harmed in the patient’s home, it should be told that it had not right to be there in the first place, for jinn are not allowed to live in the homes of humans. Thus, the jinn should be told that it is in the wrong. The will actually reply. Sometimes they will say, “I love him.” Other times they may threaten those in their
presence by saying, “I will leave and hurt him.” In such cases, the exorcist must have strong faith and believe in the oneness of Allaah and say to the jinn, “You are certainly not able to do anything at all because the only one who can benefit or harm is Allaah.” At that point, the jinn will become fearful and cause the person to shake.

Q. Who are most affected by jinn, men or women?
A. Women are most affected because the jinn love beautiful women. They may even have intercourse with them. A case of possession was presented to me in which a Christian woman said that she feels something come upon her and she struggles with it but it overcomes her. I told her, “Accept Islaam and I will – by the grace of Allaah – remove it from you.” She refused, so I left her. Consentual intercourse can take place between them, but this would be a major sin because Allaah has created that which is suitable for each species. Thus, it is not allowable for humans to marry from the animal world.

http://www.jinndemons.com/interview-with-mustlim-exorcist-sheikh-muhammad-taahir-about-jinn-possession/
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
I found this message on the net recommended by a brother.
Assalamualaikum dear brothers and sisters,

I am going to share with you my personal experience dealing with sihr and jinn. i have been a victim of sihr all my life. I have only found out about it 1 year ago but before that I had no idea about sihr/magic. I couldnt progress in life because of it, I have failed to get a proper education and job. I never get any marriage proposals. It also had a tremendous effect on my health and I have been suffering both mentally and physically all my life.

I have seen a few raaqis since I found out about my sihr but let me tell you it is very difficult to find a good raaqi and I still have not managed to find a trustworthy raaqi. So, I am doing self ruqyah. It has been one year and a few months that I have started doing self ruqyah. I had my ups and downs during the process cause it is constant battle against the shaytan. I thank Allah for giving me the strength and support to fight this battle against my enemies. Although I am not yet completely cured from the sihr but I have improved a lot in many ways Alhamdulillah.

Now I am going to share with you what I have been doing to beat the sihr but first let me tell you that there is no quick cure, so dont expect a quick recovery, you have to be very patient and work hard. This requires a lot of hard work.

Things that you need to do

1. Put your complete trust in Allah only. Nobody but Allah can save you from this. Allah is the healer, the saviour.

2. Perfect your character. Control your speech from foul language, lying and backbiting and control your temper cause you rage and anger makes an easy access for the shaytaan. When you become angry, say Auzubillahiminash shaytanir rajeem 3 times or do wudu.

3. Be generous, spend in charity and always be ready to help people in need.

4. Say your prayers on time. Recite the fourth kalima 100 times at fajr time. Recite the morning and evening adkhaars everyday after fajr and asr prayer. You can find the morning and evening athkhaars in hisnul muslim.

5. Dont listen to songs or music. Remove all types of pictures from your house. Angels dont enter a house where there are pictures.

6. Play surah Baqarah loud in your house everyday. This has really helped me to remove the external jinns from my house Alhamdulillah.

7. Recite this ruqyah after every prayer. Start with durood shareef 11x, then recite Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Baqarah verse 1-5 (1x), Surah Baqarah verse 255 (1x), Surah An Nisa verse 56 (3x), Surah Al Araf verse 117 -122 (1x) but verse 118 (3x), Surah Yunus verse 79-82 (1x) innlaha sa yubtiluhu (3x), Surah Taha verse 65-70 (1x) but the verse 69 to be recited 3x, Surah Yasin verse 1-12, Surah As-Saffat verse 1-10 (1x) but recite the verse 8 (3x), Surah Ad-Dukhan verse 10-18 (1x) verse 11 to be recited 3x, Surah Ad-Dukhan verse 43-48 (3x), Surah Al Ahqaf verse 29-32 (1x) recite verse 31 (3x), Surah Ikhlaas (1x), Surah Falaq (1x), Surah Naas (1x) then join together both of your palms and blow on your palms and wipe your palms all over your body, head and legs. End with durood shareef 11x.

8. Mix a tablespoon of blackseed oil in a big bottle of olive oil and recite this ruqyah into the oil mixture. Surah Fatiha 3x, Surah Baqarah verse 255 (3x), the last 2 verses of Surah Baqarah 3x, Surah Al Araf verse 117 -122 (3x), Surah Yunus verse 79-82 (3x), Surah Taha verse 65-70 (3x), Surah Ikhlaas 3x, Surah Falaq 3x and Surah Naas 3x. Recite durood shareef 11x before and after the ruqyah. Use this oil mixture from head to toe. you can also mix a few drops of musk into the oil for a sweet smell cause this might irritate the jinn even more.

9. Recite the same ruqyah from number 8 into a jar of blackseed honey and keep stirring the blackseed honey with your finger or with a spoon while your reciting the ruqyah in it. Drink a teaspoon of this honey every morning and evening.

10. Now prepare for ruqyah bath. Recite the same ruqyah from number 8 for the ruqyah bath. There are a few different ways to make the Ruqya bath but they are near enough the same. You will need the following listed ingredient for the bath.

Ingredients:
Saffron – 3 pinches
Sidr (lote tree) leaves. 7 leaves, or 7 pinches if you have it in powder form
3 table spoons of Apple cider vinegar
Dead sea salt (coarse, not powdered)
Rosewater
1 litre of Water

You can get most of these ingredients from a ‘middle eastern’ or ‘ethnic foods’ store. The Sidr leaves can be a little tricky, as in you cant always find them on the high street so you’re best bet is to try an Islamic book shop or ‘middle eastern’ store.

Method
All of the ingredients that you have should be recited upon or ‘blessed’. You can either recite upon the ingredients individually in their own bottles or you can put the ingredients into a bowl and recite upon the mixed ingredients. It’s better if you can recite upon them each time when you have put the ingredients into the bowl as the recitation is more effective [1]
Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and recite the same ruqyah from number 8. Blow into the bowl – if you’re able to, it’s good if you can get some spittle into the bowl when you blow, try it by ‘wettening’ your lips with your salivah. Otherwise, just blowing onto it will suffice
Take a small amount of Apple cider vinegar and massage it into your head, enough to cover your scalp/hair.
Fill up your bath with warm water from the tap as you would if you were having a normal bath. Pour the contents of the bowl/ingredients into the bath. Sit in the bath for 30 minutes and submerge yourself as much as you can in the water.
After some time, 10/20 minutes, Take the bowl and pour the water over your head at least three times or as much as possible. This will wash out the cider vinegar from your hair.
After the bath, pat yourself dry but do not have a shower or wash off with soap afterwards – just pat yourself dry and leave it over night. You can have a shower in the morning inshaAllah. This is the best and most effective method. If you have followed these instructions you will see a difference inshaAllah.
This is a very effective ruqyah bath and it has really helped me to get rid of some sihr Alhamdulillah. Do this bath everyday or every other day.

11. Now prepare recited water to drink. Recite Surah Fatiha 41x and Surah Yasin 1x, Surah Ikhlaas 3x, Surah Falaq 3x and Surah Naas 3x into a 2 litr bottle of water. This is called verses of healing. Dont forget to recite durood shareef before and after the surahs. Drink this water everyday.

12. Recite surah Yasin and Surah jinn everyday.

13. Pray salatul tahajjud (the night prayer) atleast 2-3 times a week. The more you pray, the better because this is a very beneficial prayer when duas are ready to be accepted.

14. Keep making dua and cry to Allah until healing occurs. Be strong and patient. Never give up hope on Allah. Remember you will get whispers from shaytan that the ruqyah is not working but dont stop doing ruqyah. You shouldnt give up. Be regular with your ruqyah baths, oils and other remedies mentioned.

15. Last but not least I forgot to mention a very important treatment for sihr, Hijama. Get Hijama done every month as this is extremely effective to beat sihr.

I should mention that you will get some side effects during this process, like you might get body pain, vomiting, tightness in your chest, heartbeat, stomach cramps. Listen to Surah Baqarah when you see these symptoms. When I got body pain I massage my body with a massager while listening to surah baqarah. It really helped to ease my pain Alhamdulillah. If you have movements in your stomach or bloatedness then purchase senna leaves and make tea with them and drink every day for two weeks.

I know this may look too much hard work but as I said it requires a lot of hardwork and theres no quick cure. Trust me, when you put your complete trust in Allah, everything becomes easy. Remember Allah is testing through this trial because you are beloved to Him. So, dont be sad and never give up hope.

I pray that Allah grants you complete shifaa. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
tbaba1234:

Funny man tbaba1234! Perhaps you try and read again. "It is sickening" is not my argument against those who chose to label 'ta'widh' haram practice. It is their hypocrisy that is sickening to me.

tbaba1234:

There are arguments for each side in the use of ta'widh. It is something that one has to be cautious about and used only on a need to basis. This, I think is the balanced position

Sure there would always be arguments on vital issues. Unfortunately you failed woefully to present each sides of the argument. What I can see is the conclusion which reads: the correct view is it is haram.
That's deceit and a cheat to the innocent mind. People are not stupid in conclusion when two arguments are presented.

tbaba1234:

There is always that risk of shirk, we already see it abused. We see that some contain magic and spells, and people are deceived that they are Quranic ayat by alfas.

I agree with you 100% and I tell you in confidence that there's nothing in Islamic practice that has not been abused. The responsibility of Scholars and well-informed muslims is to let other muslims be well-informed more of their deen rather than using the sledge-hammer of 'bid'a, haram, shirk' to what doesn't fit their ideology; and which ironically is permissible.

tbaba1234:

The best is to analyse both sides and respectively disagree with one or settle for a middle position.

And Allah knows best.

Like I said, you failed to do that.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
tbaba1234:

We see some of the companions (ibn Abbas) would order it destroyed after it serves a purpose.

I disagree with some of my teachers on Islamic issues, sometimes strongly but their view is always respected.

And Allah knows best.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
AlBaqir:

Sure there would always be arguments on vital issues. Unfortunately you failed woefully to present each sides of the argument. What I can see is the conclusion which reads: the correct view is it is haram.
That's deceit and a cheat to the innocent mind. People are not stupid in conclusion when two arguments are presented.

I posted a fatwa which favoured one position over the other but also clearly stated that there are differences of opinion. It is also a position that should be respected as well even if you disagree with it. In their opinion, that is the correct view.

It is not deceit. There is evidence for that position.

It is a valid position, early muslims had differences of opinions on this.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
tbaba1234:

I posted a fatwa which favoured one position over the other but also clearly stated that there are differences of opinion. It is also a position that should be respected as well even if you disagree with it. In their opinion, that is the correct view.

It is not deceit. There is evidence for that position.

It is a valid position, early muslims had differences of opinions on this.

Do I need to comment after the underlined statement?^

Nairaland is a public forum comprising Muslims of different ideology and schools. You do justice when you present views and counter views; and that will be hujjah in the site of Allah. Not stylishly "imposing" an ideology on the innocents by concluding that the correct view is it is haram even with Quranic verses or sahih tradition. Let people decide after following each arguments.

Its like the issue of 'counting beads', 'tawassul' etc. Present both sides of the coin and people will chose what suit them.

Salam
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
AlBaqir:

Do I need to comment after the underlined statement?^

Nairaland is a public forum comprising Muslims of different ideology and schools. You do justice when you present views and counter views; and that will be hujjah in the site of Allah. Not stylishly "imposing" an ideology on the innocents by concluding that the correct view is it is haram even with Quranic verses or sahih tradition. Let people decide after following each arguments.

Its like the issue of 'counting beads', 'tawassul' etc. Present both sides of the coin and people will chose what suit them.

Salam

Salam

There is no 'stylishly' doing anything. Amongst the core of muslim population, that is a widely held position. Disagreeing with a view does not make it less valid.

Before my post, you did not present the fact that there is a disagreement on this issue amongst muslims, the sahaba and the tabeen. Yet the person making that clear is the one 'stylishly' doing something.

My views have been clear on this. There needs to be an air of caution before talking amulets. That is the purpose of what i have posted thus far, and i have made it abundantly clear.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Alvelt14(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
akanke79:

5. Dont listen to songs or music. Remove all types of pictures from your house. Angels dont enter a house where there are pictures.
As sallam alaykum, pls kindly answer my question.
1)Can we listen to islamic song whose lyrics consist mainly of preachings, prayers e.t.c, songs like eni aye nfe, oko oloko and so on
2) can we keep pictures in picture album then keep it in the house. note, picture won't be hanging around.
thanks in advance
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Alvelt14:
As sallam alaykum, pls kindly answer my question.
1)Can we listen to islamic song whose lyrics consist mainly of preachings, prayers e.t.c, songs like eni aye nfe, oko oloko and so on
Music is music. There's nothing like "islamic song". However, you need to understand the concept of music and why and which kind is forbidden in Islam. You can have a peep here:
www.nairaland.com/2002282/prophets-muhammed-s.a.w-view-music

Alvelt14:
2) can we keep pictures in picture album then keep it in the house. note, picture won't be hanging around.
thanks in advance

Definitely. Nothing wrong with that although some ulama said 'no picture at all'. But what pictures do in this modern time can never be put aside. No problem about pictures but hanging it all around...
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Alvelt14(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlBaqir:

Music is music. There's nothing like "islamic song". However, you need to understand the concept of music and why and which kind is forbidden in Islam.
Definitely. Nothing wrong with that although some ulama said 'no picture at all'. But what pictures do in this modern time can never be put aside. No problem about pictures but hanging it all around...

Thanks so much, may Almighty Allah reward u abundantly,
pls, kindly answer dis too
wearing of necklace(chains), is it forbidden in Islam, note, i am only asking dis because i like wearin dem, if it is forbidden, it won't take me anything to stop it.

2)Most time before taking, i do urinate in the sewage passage which is most likely to be presence of jinns, my question is say can we say allahu akbar in the bathroom?, if not, can we say it in our mind?.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Alvelt14:

Thanks so much, may Almighty Allah reward u abundantly,
You are most welcome brother. Amin to your prayer; and may Allah bless you too with His rahma.

Alvelt14:

pls, kindly answer dis too
wearing of necklace(chains), is it forbidden in Islam, note, i am only asking dis because i like wearin dem, if it is forbidden, it won't take me anything to stop it.

Culturally/ socially, necklace is designed for women. And in this society of ours, a man who wears necklace is considered "asewo" or if it is this gangstar's necklace, such is considered an irresponsible man though its what is in vogue today. Allah wants us to be a good representative of Islam in our society.

Islamically, it is forbidden for man to use Gold and Silver. Anything outside these two materials (provided it is not haram e.g leather made from haram-eaten animal) is allowed. How you use it, as necklace, wrist-watch, for the purpose of adornment or other purpose is absolutely not forbidden. For example, I use a necklace made of a designed thread with a plastic double-layered pendant with 'Ayat al-Qur'siy' inscribed in it. But whatever, necklace it is, its better is hidden so as not give room for people's mixed thought.

Health-wise, every individual react with different metals differently. So Islam caution us on anything that can harm us in anyway. So take note of your skin's reaction (wrist, neck) with metals.

Alvelt14:

2)Most time before taking, i do urinate in the sewage passage which is most likely to be presence of jinns, my question is say can we say allahu akbar in the bathroom?, if not, can we say it in our mind?.

First, I want you to note that Jinn are Allah's creature just like human. We share the same world yet we do not disturb each other in anyway. Everybody has his own boundary. While man is physical and materialistic, Jinn are not. Whoever crosses each other's world (without a tangible reason) is a transgressor.

Second, there are evil and good among Jinn just like there are among human.

Third, though experience of some Ulama (scholars) and others, revealed that certain Jinn inhabit 'dirty places' but what is certain is that Jinn's natural habitat is not dirty places. After all, there's presence of Jinn (good and evil) in many clean areas also just like human. What is sure is that the word "shaytan" can be refer to evil among human, Jinn, animals, and amazingly its also used for "harmful micro-organism" mostly found in dirty places. There are ahadith with sharh (commentary) to support this.

Toilet, bathroom etc! Do you really want to compare our modern day toilet/bathroom with the one in villages or olden days? Most toilet/bathroom in the olden days and villages are usually in the forest outside the main house, exposed esp on the roof.
Bathing naked in this kind of a bathroom is frown at in Islam. So try to avoid urinating in a sewage because of its exposure and health risk.

Lastly, I am of the taught that 'Allah is present everywhere and at all time. How? Its beyond our comprehension. But certainly His presence is not like wind, human or any other creature present. He is above His creation. There are some aqeedah in Islam who believe Allah only resides in the 7th heavens sitting on a Kur'siy (chair) or A'rsh (throne); and that He only descend to the nearest heavens at night. I vehemently go against that ideology. "There is nothing like Him" Qur'an conclude.

So there's the presence of Allah inside your bathroom and toilet even where evils meet for their evil work. Remember Him, glorify Him in your mind (at least). However, in as much as it may be unbearable for even yourself to talk in the toilet/bathroom due to probably the offensive odor, why would you chant or say Allahu Akbar? So in my own opinion, its better you remember and glorify Him silently in your mind rather than 'singing' His holy names in such a place.

Those are my personal opinion based on my understanding and taught of Islam. And He knows best.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Alvelt14(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
@Albaqir,
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate ur advice, may Allah continue to bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.