Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,231 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85540 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Alvelt14:
@Albaqir,
Thanks a lot, i really appreciate ur advice, may Allah continue to bless you

Amin. And pray for your success too. Just to add, there are various ahadith where the holy prophet (peace be on him and his household) prohibit urinating in a stagnant water. You can imagine the hikma (wisdom) behind this. Such a place is definitely a dwelling place of harmful germs (micro-organism) and of course carriers of these germs. And in one way or the other, the society is affected by this.

Wa Salam alaykum
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Watching inappropriate things and listening to music and its effect on shayateen (devils)

The effect of listening to Qur'an on expelling shayateen and drawing in angels.

We are not saying all media is haram, however, in all forms of media and entertainment there is that which Allah does not like the believers to see or listen to, due to its harmful effects on individuals and society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaULTYeGzD0
The importance of hijab in protecting believing women from the evils of the unseen world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiG0H_p6fxc
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2014
^You are right madam.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
TREATMENT OF JINN POSSESSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyeizCeH-d8

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AbuHanifa: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2014
PM me.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by babate3e(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Dear sis,
i perfectly understand all what you are feeling, i recommend having all the quranic verses on your phone, and make it a habit to listen to it as much as possible, even when you are about sleeping, try this with a earpiece, it really scares them away. pls i recommend you do this especially surat jinn. And make it a habit to always say la ila ilalahu everytime. And be rest assured, they have no control over your life.
finally never attribute any failure in life to them, what God has destined for you will definitely come to pass, just see it as a trying moment.
Ma salam

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2014
u nid to visit a psychiatrist those are d symptoms of schizophrenia.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2014
rahymat:
u nid to visit a psychiatrist those are d symptoms of schizophrenia.

There is a difference between a mental disorder and Jinn possession. They both exist.

Someone who is experienced in ruqya can tell if the problem is as a result of a Jinn possession or it is a mental issue. They would recommend you to the hospital if it is a mental disorder. Sometimes the outward symptoms are similar but the Quran is recited, the reaction of the one possessed by a jinn can clearly be observed.

There were two instances in the life of the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) where a boy who was having fits: The hadith is as follows

The holy prophet(peace and blessing be upon him) taking a jinn out of a boy

I saw Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way, we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, 'O Messenger of Allah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I don't know how many times per day he is seized by fits.' He (peace be upon him) said: 'Give him to me.' So she lifted him up to the Prophet.

He (peace be upon him) then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy's mouth and blew in it three times, saying, 'In the name of Allah, I am the slave of Allah, get out, enemy of Allah!' Then he gave the boy back to her and said: 'Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has fared.' We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, 'How has your son fared?' She replied: 'By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything (unusual) in his behavior up to this time... (Musnad Ahmad (vol: 4, p. 170), and al-Haakim, who declared it authentic)

In another hadith we find a woman who was having fits but the prophet did not perform ruqya on her because it was not because of a jinn:

'Ata ibn Rabah related that he heard Ibn 'Abbas say: "Shall I show you a woman of Paradise?"I said: "Yes, indeed." He said: "A black woman came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said: 'I suffer from epileptic fits, and because of these, (at times) my body becomes uncovered. Would you invoke Allah, the Exalted One, to cure me of this disease? ' The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: 'If you wish, you can be patient and you will attain Paradise (for this suffering). But if you prefer, I will pray to Allah, the Exalted, to cure you of it?' The woman said: 'I will be patient,' then added: 'I become uncovered (when I have fits), so invoke Allah for me that I do not become uncovered. ' So the Prophet, peace be upon him, prayed for her." [al-Bukhari]

So yes, there is a difference.

It is possible that a percentage of people in mental hospitals are actually suffering from Jinn attacks.

The symptoms in this case are classic jinn symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by greetings(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
O my dear sister, i cannot fully imagine what you are going through. Wish you stay around my location. You need moral,physical and spiritual support,and i think you should be getting that from your nuclear family the most.

First,i think you need to talk to your mum about what you are going through and most importantly get her to believe you. You could even show her this thread to see what people think of your situation. My dear, i cannot overemphasis what the support of your mother would mean, her prayers and supplication sincerely to Allah alone can cause the mercy of Allah to fall on you.

Secondly, get exorcised! I know of a sincere imam personally that does this. Unfortunately, the location is the problem. Try to find one in your area that will put his heart in your case. Most importantly, be steadfast, jinns like toilets,dirty places, dark places. Please avoid these places as much as possible. Stop bathing totally naked from now,and do all the etiquettes of sleeping,changing your clothes and all others where applicable.

Always always do adhkar,as in, in everything you do remember and supplicate to Allah, cry to him to forgive you and have mercy on you, he will answer your prayers. But your strength lies in how strong your faith in Him is. Lah aola wala quwatta illah billah (there is no power and no strength except with Allah), if you keep saying this with conviction in your heart and acts, i believe Allah will favour you.

Lastly,please adhere to strict teachings of quran n sunnah lest you fall into shirk, and remember this is a test of your faith from Allah, dont fail by being impatient in Him.

Am emotional right now, and i could go on and on. Please if you dont mind giving me your number, i could call you. I think you need spiritual n moral support like akanke79 offered. Or you could mail it to me at trxx xx xx. ill be expecting your mail please.

May Allah take away your pains and afflictions. Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sandfield: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
swtbby:
Saalam.

I need help. I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it. It all started when I was little. I saw something really scary and since then I have been seeing things that are not normal.

Sleep time is a nightmare. I am being afflicted with one sickness or the other but doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .

Whatever I do always turns out to b a failure. An Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended but still no any improvement.

What else should I do ?
there is a book called wicoyat insan min Jinn wa shayatin try and get that book.It is very potent for Jinn,or pm me for assistance.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
swtbby:
Saalam.

I need help. I'm angry depressed and sad all the time but I try to control it. It all started when I was little. I saw something really scary and since then I have been seeing things that are not normal.

Sleep time is a nightmare. I am being afflicted with one sickness or the other but doctors tell me that there's nothing wrong with me .

Whatever I do always turns out to b a failure. An Imam told me that its jinn aashiq. I say du'as and do all that is recommended but still no any improvement.

What else should I do ?

Some of these jinn do not just go by themselves. You need someone to perform a Ruqya on you, Allah knows best. Where do you stay?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by ayenny02(m): 5:29am On Dec 20, 2014
i have two solution for u in order to win those jinns inshaallahu
1. look for those who can do d ruqya for you, you cant fight it alone
2. pls you need to get marry as soon as possible if you are not, and not to ordinary brother but pious one that knows ur conditions.

thats d two solution was done to a sister who has similar problem. also i have one ustaz that also base on ruqya but he is not around now, he is out of d country. he was d one who did ruqya to that sister after several means

i have someone in kaduna too, inshaallahu i will get d address for u if u can try it also

you can ask for ALHAJI ISSA AKINDELE in ibadan he is very popular ustaz in ibadan and i can give you d ustaz contact who did ruqya to d sister who has similar prblem but he is out of d country for more studies

may Allah see u thr

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by jomoh: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2014
swtbby:

I'm sorry bt I cant, its like some1 doing evrytng I wants and ltr find yourself in tht favourite spot OK its like that bt ×10

1. Try and pick the ones that you feel that is best for you from all the suggestions without engaging shirk (I will suggest you doing a lot of supplication).

2. Try listening to surah Al-Bakarah a lot while always on Ablution.

3. Try to always be on ablution especially before going to bed.

I would also like to send you a file for you to always listen to but its a large file. It plays for 1h18mins. Its a punishment rukya for the jinn.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2014
O ga o. Them Jinn still dey in the hood?. Weiting them want self?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sleemoon(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2014
swtbby:

Lol I don't have schizophrenia I'm not crazy it all began when I was 6 went with mum visiting a neighbour on the roof I a beat d size of a cat changing sizes and shapes until it stood before me huge stinky hairy and scary lifting me up and running away with me passing through walls like passing through air another one appeared (bttr lookn bt still ugly) told d 1 carrying me to take me back and since then my life has changed. OK this is not nolywood it happened to me and very real I rember it with tears in my eyes.
I see things that will happen in the future, there was a day I was play with my brothers and I was shown my brother dying with 2 angels beside him , told mum she said I should curse satan years later he died the same way and was tlkn abt the same 2 angles exactly the way I described them.
I go to sleep without any bruises BT when it trys to hv sex wth me and I resist I wake up with physical scratches marks pain and bleeding.
there are so many other things

Like seriously! Some people comments sef.... This lady here has been suffering from jinn attack since childhood.... See lady i ll suggest u see a maulana... For jinn exorcism... Dats d only solution... Some jinns re powerful enough to withstand all ur duas nd prayers.... Please meet with one imam dat u trust nd explain ur plight to im... Its not everyone that can perform jinn exorcism.. It needs purity nd years of experience.... Please dear delay is dangerous... Nd if u reside in Lagos, i knw someone that can perform the jinn exorcism.... Sorry dear.. Its not easy.... U can also check YouTube for some videos on jinn exorcism so dat u ll have more knowledge about it.... I pray Allah swa grant u enough strength to overcome dem... Ameen
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by meenahwonder(f): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
As salam aleikum sister. I was not patient enuf to read all the post but I have this to say. First I grant u and other people suffering spiritually or physically ShifaAllah. Secondly we "Africans", Nigerians to be precise attach too many things to spirituality. Dont get me wrong here am not saying believing in spirituality is wrong I just want to advice that you seek the help of a "PSYCHOLOGIST" your mind might be playing you. You probably have a split of mind accompanied by spiritual attack. You will Biqudratullah get a quick recovery if u believe in Almighty Allah. Observe duas stay closer to God and of course get professional help. Be careful with spiritual leaders inorder for u not to practice minor shirk..I wish u quick recovery and I hope your loved ones always watch out for u. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by jomoh: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
carinmom:
Assalam Alaikum. Swtbby dear yaya jiki? Kin ce kina Kano, there is Dan fodio Islamic health center,here is the phone no of d director Dr Abdullahi Idris Muhammad 07038286096. They specialize in ruqya and Islamic medicine, there are lots of them, u can make inquiries. Ni Ina kaduna, gaskiya ki trying nasu suna treating jinn cases da black magic.May Allah help us

The number here belongs to a rude lady.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by shivi: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
akanke79:
@swtbby
salam sister i am waiting to receive your private messages donot let anyone scare or discourage you about alujanu issue. They are Creations of Allah just like me and you.Alujanu are very weak compared to human Creation.I am trying to communicate with a friend if he can recommend a Raqi in Kano.The brother lives in Kaduna.Can you travel to Kaduna for Ruqyah if the need arises? Please stop playing Music in your home, you only invite alujhanu into your home with the Music.

....please @akanke79 I need the number of the ruqyah center at agege... Please..here is my number 08076154447..thank you
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by asake87(f): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2015
@akanke79 pls I need these address of the centre in agege. thanks.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Asake87 and shivi, I found this number online.

IHYAU SUNNAH ISLAMIC SPIRITUAL HEALING HOME AND COUNSELING CENTER, AGEGE LAGOS
08053341017 http://www.islamicfinder.org/phone/getitWorld_phone.php?id=118838&lang=
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
shivi:
....please @akanke79 I need the number of the ruqyah center at agege... Please..here is my number 08076154447..thank you

sorry for not replying ontime I just saw your message tonight.I already replied asake's PM .Empire is correct.The Place is IHYAU SUNNAH ISLAMIC SPIRITUAL HEALING HOME AND COUNSELING CENTRE AGEGE LAGOS.
11 Adenle street off morcas road opposite danjuma cinema agege,
Lagos.

The name of the Mallam is Shafi .His numbers are 08053341017,08063786757.Try Discuss on phone with him before you visit.May Allah grant you shifau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Occurstaem(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
swtbby:
Saalam.

What else should I do ?

Do not miss the obligatory salat, ever ; stop listening to music and always be on wuudu (ablution) all the time.
Visit this link to download ruqyah. http://www.quranaudio.info/2011/08/ruqyah-by-sheikh-abdul-rahman-sudais.html?m=1

Play it always. You can use ear piece. Let ayatul kursiy be your chewing gum. Always recite it. ALWAYS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by DevotedOne(m): 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

I've had similar problems for the longest time. But although they may be jinn inspired, they are actually perpetrated by human fiends, rabid dogs. There are gangs of them, harassing people unbeknownst to them. They can present themselves as ghosts, or other types of images; maybe spots on a wall. They gang rape as you sleep. Spill your bodily fluids. Attack you if you are ill, to make recovery difficult. Make disturbing noises at all times, day or night. Steal food from your refrigerator, leaving garbage in its place. Fill your home with stink odors, debilitating fumes and gases. Dirty the water, entering your home. Throw debris about your home. Destroy your clothes. And the list goes on and on. Prayer is a major support, although they do everything in their power to ruin it, or, prevent it altogether. So keep up prayer, no matter what they do to hinder it. Keep Allaah, - All Praise Is Due To HIM, - in mind always.

http://www.kalamullah.com/worship.html

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
DevotedOne:
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name Of Allaah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

I've had similar problems for the longest time. But although they may be jinn inspired, they are actually perpetrated by human fiends, rabid dogs. There are gangs of them, harassing people unbeknownst to them. They can present themselves as ghosts, or other types of images; maybe spots on a wall. They gang rape as you sleep. Spill your bodily fluids. Attack you if you are ill, to make recovery difficult. Make disturbing noises at all times, day or night. Steal food from your refrigerator, leaving garbage in its place. Fill your home with stink odors, debilitating fumes and gases. Dirty the water, entering your home. Throw debris about your home. Destroy your clothes. And the list goes on and on. Prayer is a major support, although they do everything in their power to ruin it, or, prevent it altogether. So keep up prayer, no matter what they do to hinder it. Keep Allaah, - All Praise Is Due To HIM, - in mind always.

http://www.kalamullah.com/worship.html

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
This is serious
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
@Mubash087, check this out see if you can find his contact. It may also be in any of his YouTube videos
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by igbanbajo(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2015
akanke79:

sorry for not replying ontime I just saw your message tonight.I already replied asake's PM .Empire is correct.The Place is IHYAU SUNNAH ISLAMIC SPIRITUAL HEALING HOME AND COUNSELING CENTRE AGEGE LAGOS.
Lagos.

The name of the Mallam is Shafi .His numbers are 08053341017,08063786757.Try Discuss on phone with him before you visit.May Allah grant you shifau.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by nuhuvaluer(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
How to defeat jinn/demon

Nightmares & Dream World: When you catch him read Ayatul-Kursi and the Qur'aan and when he is dead in the dreams he is really dead. If you have nightmares etc then prepare yourself before sleeping by reading Adhkaar, Ayatul-Kursi , Sunnah duas and you make dua to Allah (SWT) to bring this Jinn in you dream and for you to overpower him and then you recite the verse [2:148] in your dream when you catch him and repeat this verse until he is dead. Don't worry and don't get scared about Jinn's family etc.

If its your child or your mother or your wife affected then you can make dua to Allah (SWT) to make their Jinn appear in your dream and the person will Insha'Allah be cured. If you encounter a Jinn or a person who has done Magic on you in the dream then the damage which you inflict upon him (or her) in the dream actaully happen

Paralysis: In some situation when you are lying down you feel a heavy burden upon you and you feel paralysed and in this case turn to close your hands (clench fists) and recite Qur'aan in your head until the burden is relieved and you are able to catch the Jinn and recite Qur'aan on it.

Appearing in Life: They don't appear as normal but sometimes (as Hadeeth indicates) that they do appear in our normal lives and if you see something weird and you don't know how it got there and it is frightening you then firstly understand that you can't make a Jinn disappear by fixing your eye on him until you look away, so fix your gaze on the object and then recite Ayatul-Kursi on the object.

d Physical Possession: This is when people are possessed with Jinn and they scream and act strangely and strange voices come out of the person. The treatment is to hold the patient and recite Ayatul-Kursi and you gently tap the neck but like you are chopping the neck of the person and Insha'Allah the Jinn will feel that the person is getting their head cut off and will run away and when the patient revives you make dua for Allah (SWT) to bring the Jinn back and recite verse [2:148]

So you don't let him get away with these games and when the Jinn is back it means that the situation is now reversed that it is the power of Allah (SWT) which has caused the Jinn to be possessed and you continue to gently tap the neck and recite Ayatul-Kursi until the Jinn becomes Muslim or it dies. If its a pack of Jinns then you continue to recite verse [2:148] until they all come and you discuss the matter of them accepting Islam.

وَلِكُلٍّ وِجْهَةٌ هُوَ مُوَلِّيهَا ۖ فَاسْتَبِقُوا الْخَيْرَاتِ ۚ أَيْنَ مَا تَكُونُوا يَأْتِ بِكُمُ اللَّهُ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

e Mental Possession, Weird Thoughts & Inclinations: You need to capture the attention of the Jinn and this is done by talking i.e. just like when you are talking to someone they have no choice but to pay attention to you so you engage the Jinn in conversation and then you recite verse [30:21] and this emphasises to the Jinn that they cannot mate or build relationship with human and this verse needs to be recited about 30 times. Remember that Jinns are not very intelligent so don't carry long conversation, rather recite the verses of the Qur'aan.

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

for further information about us you can like our facebook page on Ruqyah treatment of spiritual attack, our twitter account is @ruqyahealing, our blog address is www.ruqyahtreatment..com, WhatsApp Quran Healing Center 08056212924. thank you in advance as you come and see the jihad we are doing through Ruqyah.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by abubilal24: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
As wr wb

i pray to Allah (swt) you are in the best of Health and imaan

in Cases of Jin (Asiq) you are advised to use Asafoetida oil also known in Arabic as Al-Haltit

i would advice you listen to audio Number 9,7

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/ruqya-audios

http://www.hijamainlondon.com

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/

i pray to allah swt you get full sifa and recovery

ameen
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by shivi: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2016
jazzakallah aira,your info was helpful,i got the place...sorry for the late response
akanke79:

Lagos.

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by abubilal24: 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
hijama in london

Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Alalh have mercy on him) mentions the messenger Muhammad (saw) was affected by magic
and was cupped on his head to treat it.

he also mentions that hijama is the best cures for magic if preformed correctly

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/

According to a hadeeth narrated by Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If there is any good in your medical treatments, it is in the knife of the cupper, drinking honey, or cauterization with fire, as appropriate to the cause of the illness, but I would not like to be cauterized.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 10/139)

According to a hadeeth narrated by Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him), the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If there is any good in your medical treatments, it is in the knife of the cupper, drinking honey, or cauterization with fire, as appropriate to the cause of the illness, but I would not like to be cauterized.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 10/139)

ruqya audios

http://www.hijamainlondon.com/ruqya-audios

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.