Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election (17418 Views)

BREAKING: GEJ Finally Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President / Jonathan Declares Support For National Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

The political semester is hereby opened. The Fresh Air crew is recruiting the Famous 40 Laptop crew, saddled once again with heralding the return of the Good man, The Lucky man, the common man, the son of a fisherman from the family of canoe makers.

GEJ has never lost election, and will not start now.

Support success and success will be your portion!
Hate success and Buhari will be your portion (Tufiakwa).

[size=18pt]Its another season of FRESH AIR RE-LOADED.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by eleko1: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
sadHe's a confused man now.PA Clark,Tony,George and other miserable thieves are busy lecturing him what to say to hoodwink us again
Ayekotoo:
In 2011 GEJ promised us fresh air. Between 2011 till date can any God fearing person or persons in Nigeria tell us how the atmosphere of Nigeria looks like. So what is he going to promise us in 2015 to 2019? Nigeria is in a very big trouble!

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
saint047:

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday finally declared interest in contesting the 2015 presidential election.

He told Peoples Democratic Party leaders at the Presidential Villa, Abuja that he would procure nomination form of the party before the deadline.

He has also set up a presidential declaration committee saddled with the responsibility of coming up with a formal programme for his declaration.

The committee is headed by a former Minister of Defence, Dr. Haliru Bello.

The declaration would be held between November 7 and 15. Source
http://www.punchng.com/news/finally-jonathan-declares-interest-in-2015-election/
...just give me a job with my master,then you will have my vote...
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Let the war begin, GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by talk9ice(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
In as much as I know that GEJ has already won the election even before the votes are cast due to massive and vicious RIGGING,I honestly have started falling for General Buhari,with a possible Fashola or Amaechi as the running mate. Can you imagine someone of the General'scalibre and status going to borrow from the bank for nomination form fee??

Guy don't let me down.

Do u believe dat big lie that he went to borrow money from the bank to purchase the nomination form?

Na lie ooooo.

All na SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by emmatok(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
saint047:

President Goodluck Jonathan on Thursday finally declared interest in contesting the 2015 presidential election.

He told Peoples Democratic Party leaders at the Presidential Villa, Abuja that he would procure nomination form of the party before the deadline.

He has also set up a presidential declaration committee saddled with the responsibility of coming up with a formal programme for his declaration.

The committee is headed by a former Minister of Defence, Dr. Haliru Bello.

The declaration would be held between November 7 and 15. Source
http://www.punchng.com/news/finally-jonathan-declares-interest-in-2015-election/

What committee
Just announce you are going for another term ON TV and radio.QED

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Pataki: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
There is a pathetic stewpeedity that tags with this man. Even to declare, the dunce is setting up a committee?!

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
If you like go and declare in Okija shrine; you MUST go next year by God's grace! your sole incompetence as a leader is the reason not only the west looking down on us, but now our own fellow african countries...The sad truth is that you aren't the person ruling, but rather the 'cabals' and Some top portfolios in your FEC such as NOI and your gf (Diezani)...In these game of throne (naija politics), you merely used as a pawn!

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by shegsrules(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
To pick form n declare Jona must set up committee again. Haba now

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by HopeAlive14(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Finally... finally. Let the campaigns and contest begin. Nevertheless, I still believe President GEJ will win the 2015 presidential elections. Goodluck to the other contestants.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by millionboi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
I feel lik flogin d presidncy

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
He has the constitutional right to contest. I want to see GEJ in the coming presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Orikinla:
And the promise of the chicken feed of N500 daily per NYSC member is first carrot to dangle to Nigerian youths like rabbits? grin
We really need mass deliverance for all disillusioned Nigerian youths before they get hoodwinked again.
He should not gamble with his luck. God brought him here and not any good luck.
God has done His best for him by bringing him all the way from the village of Otuoke, Bayelsa State, when he even had no shoes to become deputy governor and then governor of Bayelsa State and miraculously lifted higher to become Vice President and then head of state and President of the most powerful black nation on earth within 15 years. The first time anyone has ever achieved these feats in the history of both ancient and modern Nigeria.
God has done the best for him. Anything else will be sheer greed for power and vanity.
Ayekotoo:
Before GEJ can say he want to contest 2015 presidential election, let him brief Nigerians on these issues
(1) Subsidy removal: has anybody been jailed for the fraud?
(2) What is the update on Femi Otedola & Honorable Faruk LAwal subsidy bribery?
(3) has the missing money been found ($20billion)?
(4) Immigration unemployment scam, what is the updates on the employment promised by GEJ for the late applicants, injured ones and investigation on the N1,000 for the form?
(5) Recent $9.3million seized by South Africa government how far?
Ayekotoo:
Before GEJ can say he want to contest 2015 presidential election, let him brief Nigerians on these issues
(1) Subsidy removal: has anybody been jailed for the fraud?
(2) What is the update on Femi Otedola & Honorable Faruk LAwal subsidy bribery?
(3) has the missing money been found ($20billion)?
(4) Immigration unemployment scam, what is the updates on the employment promised by GEJ for the late applicants, injured ones and investigation on the N1,000 for the form?
(5) Recent $9.3million seized by South Africa government how far?
U have spoken my mind. he doesnt deserve a 2nd term. May God direct all Jonathan's supporters lives like he is ruling Nigeria in Jesus name.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by ibkgab001: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
#Dancing Yahooze!! BY OLU MENTAIN
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
If I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue
of power will become a thing
of the past. Four years is
enough for anyone in power
to make significant
improvement, and if I can’t fix
power, it then means I cannot
do anything even if I am there
for the next four years.”-
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Feb.,
2011).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by gp6liveth(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Getting my voters card ready. We shall know who the hat fits come February 2015. Buhari is still a learner, if u are doubting as Olamide.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by adisa009(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
eleko1:
sadHe's a confused man now.PA Clark,Tony,George and other miserable thieves are busy lecturing him what to say to hoodwink us again

God would help us push accidental, power drunk President GEJ away come 2015. He's given us nothing for close to 5years in power than insecurity, deceit, dangerous political game, corruption, renovation of railway stations, presidential pardon and national award to thieves and criminals in his party to keep him in power.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by zappyj(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
I voted GEJ previously but I would be crazy to do same thing in 2015.. The guy has failed woefully! I have started my own campaign for GMB within my circle of control.

Say no to Tribal and Religious Sentiments!!!!

If a Buddhists would be honest enough to change this country let him go ahead, we have had enough thieves using Christianity to cover up their evils.

There is God!

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Godskidmidas(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
In as much as I know that GEJ has already won the election even before the votes are cast due to massive and vicious RIGGING,I honestly have started falling for General Buhari,with a possible Fashola or Amaechi as the running mate. Can you imagine someone of the General'scalibre and status going to borrow from the bank for nomination form fee??
so you believed that movie?
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by DONLEKAN: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
zappyj:
I voted GEJ previously but I would be crazy to do same thing in 2015.. The guy has failed woefully! I have started my own campaign for GMB within my circle of control.

Say no to Tribal and Religious Sentiments!!!!

If a Buddhists would be honest enough to change this country let him go ahead, we have had enough thieves using Christianity to cover up their evils.

There is God!

God bless you my brother as you do so.

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by adisa009(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
holucunleh:
If I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue
of power will become a thing
of the past. Four years is
enough for anyone in power
to make significant
improvement, and if I can’t fix
power, it then means I cannot
do anything even if I am there
for the next four years.”-
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (Feb.,
2011).

Considering the quoted Mr GEJ expression and obvious situation around us, only a selfish and disinformed being would yet approve of his retaining power come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by harmony5(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
As for me, I see president GEJ as a very timid and coward person, first he was so afraid to stand for the party,s primary, largely due to the fact that he sees other potential aspirant as not only being popular, but also being more popular and more charismatic then him. And even when the party had eventually endorsed him as the only candidates, yet he was still afraid to declare his ambition, not to talk of the TAN angle, even with their bogus and very suspicious 17million signatures, but yet he was still so afraid..
My point now is.. What type of Commander in chief is our president, who is he really afraid of? This is the attitude in him that makes him not to take on those of us who are highly corrupt.. With this kind of timidity, lilly livere, quaky-shaky you name it.. Then I can bet that we are not going anywhere in terms of decisive leadership.
Last line.. GEJ is a confirm COWARD!!!

5 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Jimkhalid: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
As if its a new tin... What's the essense of Sole candidate if not for re-election. Yeyemotu.. Obonto obonto.. Who dey fool Who.. Jona u no try at all.. Can't Nigeria have a mandella? Who refuse to contest after a term. This man too believe in the power of incubency.. Cause I haven't seen any tin he did that warrant a come Back..

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by rodbel(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
adewumi91:

Presidential declaration committee... With allocation? Parapoism...

So you sef see am ehn. Declaration committee..... Damn!!!. Let's vote out this government that's too timid to take up issues head on and make decisions. Always setting up committees....
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by bayocanny: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
bossmini84:
Let the war begin, GEJ till 2019
Oponu ni e

1 Like

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Ajascolove(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
nijanigga:
time to spend that missing $20B is finally here.
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by eleko1: 2:53am On Oct 24, 2014
angry angry angry angry angryThe useless man isn't coming back again.that's for sure sad sad sad sad sadAMEN oooooo
adisa009:

God would help us push accidental, power drunk President GEJ away come 2015. He's given us nothing for close to 5years in power than insecurity, deceit, dangerous political game, corruption, renovation of railway stations, presidential pardon and national award to thieves and criminals in his party to keep him in power.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by juman(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2014
He is a dreamer.

Obviously his performance is horrible.
Re: Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Has there ever been in history, a Nigerian President who turned down the choice for a 2nd term?? Never have and I guess never will.
Alas... There will never be another Mandela in Africa; at least not in this our obodo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi: Dino Melaye Appeals Tribunal Judgement / Ooni Asks Atiku, Obi Supporters To Embrace Tinubu's Government. / Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.