Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me (4638 Views)

Am 27 Yet 2 See My Period / I Have Missed My Period / I Missed My Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me by nnachukz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a time. She was reluctant to call upon little Johnnie, knowing that he sometimes could be a bit crude. But eventually his turn came.

Little Johnnie walked up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down. Well the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnnie had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.

"It's a period" reported Johnnie.

"Well I can see that" she said. "but what is so exciting about a period."

"Damned if I know" said Johnnie, "but this morning my sister said she missed one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself."
Ok no need of asking who is responsible for the missing pd.
Re: Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me by jsunex(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
janeso:

But u can still help as a gud friend

Okay send me contact info then
Re: Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me by GoodFaith: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
janeso:

What of ur own....

U go get 10 kids at the same time
sorry U don't need my
Re: Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me by majekobaje1: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lost but fond let the right owner come with evidence
Re: Am Looking For My Period...can Somebody Help Me by airminem(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2021
janeso:
Last two week I lost my period since then I hav been looking for it bt did not find
Pls who can help me to fine it ''crying''
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

* * ~ Pidgin English Is Fûcked Up!!! ~ * * / Weird But Interesting Anonymous Board / Humorous Quotations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.