Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. (1044 Views)

15 Awesome Facts About Left-handed People / Facts About Left Handed People............. / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by 01karma(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
To all my lefty brothers and sisters out there, we rock. Below are some amazing, romantic, facinating and weird fact about the leftiess.

1. Left handed people makes up only 9% of the total world population

2. 39% of left handed people are gay. shocked

3. A lecturer at the montiplier and surveying university france found out in his resarch that left handed people are great sex parttiners.

4. 83% of lefties are extremly intelligent.

5. Resarch had it that left handed people are fun to be with.

6. A lecturer at the Oxford university concluded his foundings that left handed guys are good pounchers. He said they are good fighters because people never expected the pounch to come from the left wing. cheesy

7. 68% of left handed people are tall, above 5ft9.

8. Resarch had it that left-handed people are stigmatized at their young ages and gudinance tend to change their kids from using left hand, this maybe due to ethical or religions reason.

9. Four of the recent 7 president in the US are left handed person eg Bush sr,Cliton and Obama

10. Lefties are generally introvert.

11. left handed people easy got noticed in pubic.

12. left handed people are good in sport. Almost all table tennis player are left handed. Great footballers of our time Messi and Maradona can not be ignored

what do you like/hate about the left handed people? Let talk.

Source : Ask.com
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
na we be dat
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by adonbilivit: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
hmmm
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by kenex4ever(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
39% gay, hmm
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by Tallesty1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
All these A lecturers no get name?
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
i'm right handed and i'm awesome cool
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by 01karma(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
All these A lecturers no get name?
hahaha that how they put it in original copy.
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by Richiy(f): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
2 of my brothers are left handed and I noticed that they both have good aim. With two strikes, they usually shift our satellite dish. And they are good in sports. And they are intelligent too.

Bad side: Both are quite stubborn and need to be treated wella.
Both have an evil sense of sarcastic humour. If they talk, slap dey usually follow.
Both can be lazy die. Leave house for them, they would never be touched to clean up or arrange.

Generally, they are fun to be with sha.
Re: Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. by 01karma(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Farano, myd44, seun, mukina2 please help and put this in front page! Pls na make all the resarch way i do no go in vain. Plssssss

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Gigolo Caught In The Act..... / 36 Dead After Cult Clash In Edo / Proof That Many Of Nigerians On Social Media Are Unintelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.