Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife (7651 Views)

If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
The General Overseer of Maximum
Deliverance Church,Pastor John Simon
was recently caught in the act of having
intimate affairs with the wife of a top
military officer that worships in his
Church.
When caught, Pastor John Simon did not
only had the wife of the officer is his
possession but was engaging in twosome
sex act with two women. Bubble burst
recently when the top military brass who
has been suspecting the amorous act
between his wife and the randy Pastor
laid a siege for him at their usual love
nest.
He detailed some security agents to keep watch
at the venue. True to type,on the day of the
incident, they allowed the duo to fully get into
the act before bursting through the door and
caught them red handed.
They were given the beating of their life and
photographed as shown in this picture. The
Pastor pleaded for the issue to be settled
amicably Its yet to be known how the issue
would be resolved
http://dailytrumpeters..co.uk/2014/10/photos-daddy-go-caught-pants-down-with.html?m=1

[size=8pt][/size]

2 Shares

Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2014

Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by christemmbassey(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
E remain d other very popular GO, see wetin dem dey do wif una tithe money.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by dytbabe: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
3some
Hehehhhehehehhehe
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by fckmn24seg(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
OK, there is picture, will I believe?
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by firstolalekan(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oloriburuku pastor
Maximum sexual deliverance Church of god.Oloriburuku pastor
Maximum sexual deliverance Church of god.
Oloriburuku pastor
Maximum sexual deliverance Church of god.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Jeezbaby(f): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Father pls have mercy .

1 Like

Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Tholudee(f): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmm *in mama p's voice*God wl see us o...daris God in evrytin we are doing lipsrsealed
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
dey need MAXIMUM DELIVERANCE....
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by ikgabriel(m): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
No be him fault, he's doing a maximum deliverance for the women. The military husband too dey boil. Do you know how many sexy ladies came for the deliverance? One after the other.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Kyase(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jeezbaby:
Father pls have mercy .
And u believe that?
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by otipoju(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
I am more afraid of pastors than agberos.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Jinyjagz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
is dis 4 real ?
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by akinsadeez(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Chai. Konji na Baztard. smh embarassed
I can only imagine the beating he must have been blessed with by those soldiers. Chai, wetin concern soldier with anointing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by DebhariJones(f): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2014
The pastor has a good taste...pretty ladies
tongue
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by cegxie(m): 2:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Maximum deliverance indeed... Hehehe, 2mao somebody will ask me why I no go church.. Wolves in sheep clothing all of them lying in the name of the lord.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Aikon: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2014
DebhariJones:
The pastor has a good taste...pretty ladies
tongue

Pretty ladies are sweet?
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Jeezbaby(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Kyase:

And u believe that?
only God knows.
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by nerodenero: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Many people see Pastors as superhumans and they are not.They are flesh and blood like others.I pray God will continue to give them grace and everybody to live beyond sin.

1 Like

Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Kyase(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Jeezbaby:
only God knows.

Hmm
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Emmanuel602(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Sh**t! This is disgraceful the best thing for him to do now is to leave the country
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by benega: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahah Church ≥ SCAM
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by osamaBUSH(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
oya take it, i say recieve it!
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by osamaBUSH(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
which one be the soldier wife?
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Busted grin grin grin
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Lanrefreshkid: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nigerians no go ever wake up still...Church is a business and those G.Os should be charged stealling by trick...Men of Money not God
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think say na my own daddy GO (adeboye)
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by icebebe(f): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
himkers:
I think say na my own daddy GO (adeboye)
so u no trust ur G.O grin grin grin
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by 1shortblackboy: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
una sure say Nigeria
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by Morhziez(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
End Time
Re: Photos-- Daddy G'O Caught Pa*nts Down With Another Person's Wife by SAMBARRY: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
No be only me go see this alone o grin grin grin

kanwulia where are you o grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Young Pic Of Risen Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel / This Fool Wear Aba Made Pass Anything – Actor Ik Ogbonna Slams Timaya / Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.