Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham (2170 Views)

From Big Brother To Little Brother: Message From Michael Jordan To Kobe Bryant / "Police Must Kill The Dogs That Attacked Me" - Omonigho Abraham / Farrah Abraham : Backdoor Indecency Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by dotman19: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3dsjs2H-9hk/VEljGkA8_MI/AAAAAAADv9g/CMtxI0_pQMU/s1600/Omonigho-Abraham.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-v-lgdJHoYKA/VEljITLGOcI/AAAAAAADv9o/kZMndYrDQTk/s1600/Omoniho-Abraham..jpg[/img]

This is the little boy that was attacked by two dogs at his home in Igando, Lagos on September 25th (read here), ...the dogs literally ate his scalp. The police say they are waiting for court order before euthanizing the dogs. God give his parents strength.

Source http://.com/thread/1137/photos-see-what-those-dogs-did-to-little-omonigho-abraham.html
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Toyozzie(f): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
GOD!
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Raiders: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Evil dogs. I hope the dog owner pay for damages and the medical bills

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Airforce1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kill those evil dogs angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Tholudee(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Omg! embarassed I really pity the little boy...I pray God grant him quick recovery
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by freshness2020: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oh My God! This is bad..
This little boy has already developed phobia for dogs!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Bellasharonne(f): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
OMG! i feel so bad right now,My fear for dogs just tripled cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Harmvirus(f): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
God! I really feel for the boy cry embarassed
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by hatux: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
OMG! Those dogs should be kill.. Meanwhile' Op add 'viewer discretion' to the title of this your post. Thank you!.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by manutdadex(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
their owners shid b jailed also!! Ahhh?? Are they dog or lions?
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by yusouf1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
dotman19:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3dsjs2H-9hk/VEljGkA8_MI/AAAAAAADv9g/CMtxI0_pQMU/s1600/Omonigho-Abraham.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-v-lgdJHoYKA/VEljITLGOcI/AAAAAAADv9o/kZMndYrDQTk/s1600/Omoniho-Abraham..jpg[/img]

This is the little boy that was attacked by two dogs at his home in Igando, Lagos on September 25th (read here), ...the dogs literally ate his scalp. The police say they are waiting for court order before euthanizing the dogs. God give his parents strength.

Source http://.com/thread/1137/photos-see-what-those-dogs-did-to-little-omonigho-abraham.html
get well soon
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by ikgabriel(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
GOD have mercy. First time I heard this news I never took it serious cos I thought it was a cooked up story by one yeye blogger. Well thanks be to GOD in heaven that the evil intention of the wicked souls in those dogs form were nullified by GOD using the boys mother. Useless men in black, 20naira or 50naira bribe na him go kill una one by one till una change for good. Police can never be My friend lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Expressions(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
shocked undecided angry embarassed
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Bobo121(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Thank you Jesus for Omonigho's life
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2014
HANDOVER those DOGS to AQUA IBOM ..people ,they know treat them....PERIOD...!!!
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by akinsadeez(m): 1:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Jesus! that second picture is just Gory. The owner should face the music because the boy's life can never remain the same. He will carry the scars forever. So sad
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Don't tell those dogs are still alive,and the owner isn't behind bars.
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by qadeerkug(m): 6:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Tholudee:
Omg! embarassed I really pity the little boy...I pray God grant him quick recovery
why pity him please?
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by pembisco(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2014
the owner shuld be imprisoned since the whole neighbourhood claimed they warned him to cage the dogs several times but refused. the dogs should be killed cos I see nothing stopping them from repeating such when chanced
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by englishmart(m): 7:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Tholudee:
will recover. But the scar is indelible.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by gunuvi(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2014
God is great. I am very happy that the boy survived those evil dogs. I will suspend eating dogs for now cos I no trust naija police. they fit go sell the dogs to oga ekpeyong now to kill and sell and me I no want go chop any devilish dog.
Re: Photos: See What Those Dogs Did To Little Omonigho Abraham by iamrealdeji(m): 8:25am On Oct 24, 2014
The dogs should be killed,i feel sorry for the pretty boy

(1) (Reply)

Famous Singer Chidinma Ekile’s Father Is Dead / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Almost Falls Off Rocking Her Super Tight Dress And High / Pics Of A Nairalander At The Gym In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.