Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103000 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by gudluckgreat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad
It Is allowed In Niger Delta Universities To Teach In Pidgin English then. Don't Know If Its Still Happening Now though. So she May Have BeeN taught with Pidgin

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by BoyCoyToy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
I love this people, so na wen GEJ dey lecture him dey EYE her! Oboy see signal!!! but she no too tight o. checkout Yaradua's babe.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by bouquie1(f): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
stevolinkon40:
Iya Yii Lo si School Sah

cool
u just said out my mind

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by skoolbag(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
So GEJ don dey chop garden egg before meeting?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Franzeez(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joebeck:
A very big shame to any university that produced this product. You can pray for your children to turn out like her after attending university.

But I know u will never be wife of the president even with your queens english

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by supereagle(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Then, they didn't know they would become number one family in Nigeria .
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Expressions(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy
Harmvirus:

Lmao.. Una no go kill pesin for here
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Abdulhafis00: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
So she even go university
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by igweuyaga: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
lonelydora:
Surulere........ I know say GEJ never chop the thing when they took this pix. He looks so humble here. Mama Peace fine here.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Expressions(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Nope.
Someone in that pic said he once had no shoes. Make we see if na silipas or kito sandals him wear. tongue
or even bare footed cheesy
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by naturally: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
seunlayi:
I just love this man and his wife naturally
Ok, noted
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by chinaze4real(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
Surulere indeed!

GEJ, till 2019.

Buhari, as usual - 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin as usaul

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by aminu150(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
akereconfi:

And what truth did you say?

Now tell me if it is a lie that 100 times your mum is not equal to 0.001 of mama Peace.

You are so slow for my liking, such a poor thing.
Your mum +your dad+patience Jonathan+ you= 0.
solve the following equation adopted son of Jonathan. If you dont you are truly a certified mumu

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by roWzayy: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Ok
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Damsman10(m): 2:15am On Oct 25, 2014
LMAyedun:
Tell them Biko grin
Mama peace na graduate.
there are graduates and there are graduates...
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by demisteve(m): 2:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Yomieluv:
With the kind of english she speaks,the picture looks photo-shopped with that convocation gown on her.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by pek(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2014
People saw a convocation picture and rushed to the conclusion it is a university convocation. How deluded and shallow can we be! Do we have to fall to the antics of the op . Okay, which university is that and what year? If you can't answer my question, then I will gladly tell you she doesn't have a university degree but an NCE.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by darkman200: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2014
That woman is a complete disgrace to the black race- the husband is not far behind

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Just20(f): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something
Omg Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Onmason(m): 8:12am On Oct 25, 2014
Simplicita, na Jona arrange her to pass! Bottom (abi na bombom ds days) power d work ooo!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by ba7man(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Crap!!!!!! angry angry angry

And how is this pix supposed to help fight corruption and provide stable power supply??
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by BoyCoyToy(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Nope.
Someone in that pic said he once had no shoes. Make we see if na silipas or kito sandals him wear. tongue
Fellas, he's a lecturer and not a student in that photograph. E dn buy shoes by that time.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by VivaLaFrans: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2014
kwalakwala123:
wetin hausa poepl do u wey make u dey vomit rubish for NL eeh? No vex me oooo...
Shebi na dis kind tin dey make Suarez dey vex
Him just dey bite bite bite abi
Eeyyaa... Hausa Ki ke? Alhamdulilah
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by VivaLaFrans: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Damsman10:

there are graduates and there are graduates...
Whats the difference between the two spellings?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by VICTOFX(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
abeg na which university be DAT 1 wey she attend, or is this another joke or just a means to insult Nigerian universities? how I wish she actually did, no b only
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Okudiover(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2014
LMAyedun:
This was their university days...she was a student, he was a lecturer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I no fit laff who go Uni? Patience? Abeg! Abeg! Try another one. Many studios back then had gowns for 'hire and pose'.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by yaqub07: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2014
But this woman graguate so?biko how many carry over she get be that
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by hardychris(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Gej till 2019
Humble man and mama peace God bless u both amen. Haters shld chop chicken and die
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Alamyn90(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2014
So sad 4 her, so she go skul na it she no fit speak english. Hmm der is God o
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Joebeck(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Franzeez:

But I know u will never be wife of the president even with your queens english
You are right, because you know why? Politics is a dirty game.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by peterpiiro(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
So patience go school.........?

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by samuelfemo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
yousee:
Election don near, awon busybody don dey dig up oldies
name dem know

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.