Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35254 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2014
jboy73:
hello pant? Who gave u the licence to quote me?
Hi boxers who gave u the licence to reply the quote?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Ipledge:
Since your secretary is not available,let me take the place
l knew u were interested all these while...okay lemme see your CV
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
l knew u were interested all these while...okay lemme see your CV
I will pm it to you lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2014
Ipledge:
I will pm it to you lipsrsealed
Okay be fast about it or l'll make it public
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
who is this BUSH MAN ? You miss road ni ? Number 4 gives a perfect description about you
woreva floatz your boat undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Nobody need ask which one unibenstudent b grin grin

Annypie....which 1 r u?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by jejemanito: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

[b] 2. The Pictureless Ones

These are the ones who hide their ugliness under the cover of privacy but are very judgemental and condemn other people's profile picture

There are peeps who can't upload even if they are handsome.

Peeps like me don't just joke with privacy no matter what

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by jejemanito: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.
This is where I belong.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
everybody no say agapecharis na all of them combined,,he is the avater of romance section
see ur mouth
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by denedene(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
hmm...just like my run-away secretary.....l guess u're my team member
I'm taking over. lol
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers
There are the people who take their time to examine and start picking holes in other people's grammatical blunders

2. The Pictureless Ones
These are the ones who hide their ugliness under the cover of privacy but are very judgemental and condemn other people's profile picture

3. The Immature ones
These are the ones who derive pleasure in displaying the greatest height of stupidity by raining curses and exchanging insults at any slight provocation

4. Thread Derailers
These are set of people who barely create threads because they have nothing to offer to the world but you see them condemning other people's thread.. You see them saying " this thread will never make front page", or " story for the gods"

5. Everywhere You Go
These are the set of people who desperately crave for attention, you meet them in every thread in Romance Session even when they seem not to have to have an idea of what the topic is all about, they just can't read without making comments, you see the in all thread, just name it. Even when it seems all hope is lost, they would comment, "ok" or any other mono syllabic words

6. Woman Wrappers
These are the ones who have little or no toasting ability and can't even walk up to a lady behind the internet but in Romance Session, all their fallacious wooing ability is exercised on a random lady

7. How Do I Look ?
These are the set of people who would upload their pictures and ask Nairalander to rate them. May God bless our MODS who are now doing a great job in deleting any " How do I look" thread

8. Street Fighters
The street fighters are mostly dudes. They are popularly known for violence, you see them fighting with both their fellow dudes and ladies especially when other people's views is different from theirs

9. The Impersonators
These are dudes who operate female account just to get admiration. Most times, you see them creating RAW THREADS which is almost impossible for a lady to create, E. g How do I dump my bf ?, A dude using Range Rover Sport desperately wants to marry me, Should I accept ?

10 The Foreigners
These are the ones who have not never been to ordinary Ghana but they create account using New York, Manchester or Madrid as location just to make people treat them with respect.. You see some self acclaimed foreigners writing with a particular style even when it's so obvious they are ghetto boys striving for 1 square meal a day

Feel free to add yours

I be part of no1, 3 and 8 but I no dey fight except somebody first fight me.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by omenka(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2014
It seems we are in the season on "XYZ types/kinds of people". Mscheew.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:
A monkey that is no 10 and exhibit the character of no 5 & 3 is disturbing me.Seeking attention.I just dey pity am undecided

Chaiii! Girl, see what you called me. OK o. Tank you for calling me a monkey.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by iamdjtune: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Lmao!.. Interesting
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by debosola(f): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers
There are the people who take their time to examine and start picking holes in other people's grammatical blunders

2. The Pictureless Ones

3. The Immature ones
These are the ones who derive pleasure in displaying the greatest height of stupidity by raining curses and exchanging insults at any slight provocation

4. Thread Derailers
These are set of people who barely create threads because they have nothing to offer to the world but you see them condemning other people's thread.. You see them saying " this thread will never make front page", or " story for the gods"

5. Everywhere You Go
These are the set of people who desperately crave for attention, you meet them in every thread in Romance Session even when they seem not to have to have an idea of what the topic is all about, they just can't read without making comments, you see the in all thread, just name it. Even when it seems all hope is lost, they would comment, "ok" or any other mono syllabic words

6. Woman Wrappers
These are the ones who have little or no toasting ability and can't even walk up to a lady behind the internet but in Romance Session, all their fallacious wooing ability is exercised on a random lady

7. How Do I Look ?
These are the set of people who would upload their pictures and ask Nairalander to rate them. May God bless our MODS who are now doing a great job in deleting any " How do I look" thread

8. Street Fighters
The street fighters are mostly dudes. They are popularly known for violence, you see them fighting with both their fellow dudes and ladies especially when other people's views is different from theirs

9. The Impersonators
These are dudes who operate female account just to get admiration. Most times, you see them creating RAW THREADS which is almost impossible for a lady to create, E. g How do I dump my bf ?, A dude using Range Rover Sport desperately wants to marry me, Should I accept ?

10 The Foreigners
These are the ones who have not never been to ordinary Ghana but they create account using New York, Manchester or Madrid as location just to make people treat them with respect.. You see some self acclaimed foreigners writing with a particular style even when it's so obvious they are ghetto boys striving for 1 square meal a day

Feel free to add yours

Lol! U broke their balls with the 10th category...Some people can form for africa grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2014
woman wrappers,those niggaz are damn terrible.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Yhh They are right. I am impressed with the way seun handled the Muslims complaining, now he has their topic on front page But only someone that declares himself as a Muslim can comment,this guy never seize to amaze me. Always getting epic solutions for epic problems. Nice one seun.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by lawrenceunaa: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2014
OK undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by msmon(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2014
@OP, nice write up. What category do u belong to?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by adamskutty(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers

2. The Pictureless Ones

3. The Immature ones

4. Thread Derailers

5. Everywhere You Go

6. Woman Wrappers

7. How Do I Look ?

8. Street Fighters

9. The Impersonators

10 The Foreigners

Feel free to add yours
grin cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MadCow1: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers

2. The Pictureless Ones

3. The Immature ones

4. Thread Derailers

5. Everywhere You Go

6. Woman Wrappers

7. How Do I Look ?

8. Street Fighters

9. The Impersonators

10 The Foreigners

Feel free to add yours

I know I promised my Grandma on her death bed not to Yab you again, but why do you keep tempting me like this? WHY?

This is not fair...
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by adamskutty(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2014
debosola:

Lol! U broke their balls with the 10th category...Some people can form for africa grin
Are u a Uhmmm! Are u
?

grin

grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tuffgongjo(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Arabian night tales.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by yemstok(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Chai! The 10th point got me rotfl...some dudes no dey try. Who them dey form for?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by AJOT99(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2014
D advertisers
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by nickz(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
story tellersgringrin
CASE-STUDY:GGRIN

only one peron ohgrin
i mean one girlgrin
see topic:

Hotel Waiter Fucke.d her Hard(she no see face)

Boyfriend Likes To Have Sex With Me While He
Thinks I'm Asleep

s3x with the Hot New Music Teacher

Caught same boyfriend self-servicing

person Fvcked her Pv$$y Daylong(how is this possible)

Met her Boyfriend On NL(ice-baba)grinlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

her Neighbor Disturbs her With Loud s3x

gringringrin
isn't this a mystery

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Whatever happened to those tha are nat in the category you listed,

ços Am nat.

#teamculturedgentlemenandladies.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by ayusco85(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
1. The English Teachers

2. The Pictureless Ones

3. The Immature ones

4. Thread Derailers

5. Everywhere You Go

6. Woman Wrappers

7. How Do I Look ?

8. Street Fighters

9. The Impersonators

10 The Foreigners

Feel free to add yours

K tongue
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by destante(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol so what happens if one doesn't fit it any of the categories. They stop being romancelanders? Not even one positive category undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Pdizzle(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
The list is incomplete.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Of all the numerous lists...This got to be the worst!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Have You Ever Experienced Love And First Sight? Share Your Story / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.