Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35283 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Pdizzle:
The list is incomplete.
add ur own na
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Elnino4ladies: 8:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Space booked.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by adrainuche(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2014
The English Correcters !!!! I know dem an Epitome of Hyperbole, they are the worst what did u call them The English teachers apart from dem not been paid they are sometimes rude and plainly irritating ....

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by cokacoola(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2014
i remenber back then in school, my teacher will always tell me " cokacola...ok! ok!! bye undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by debosola(f): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
Are u a Uhmmm! Are u
?

grin

grin

Am I what?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Where do I belong.... I think number five embarassed... Only one threads of those I'm following wink
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Savilla(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Always reading................and comment??.... "Nonsense" i dn't kw where, how and what to comment.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by killzone(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Still with this trend 10 types of people na wa una ooooooo
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Tosyne2much, the list is incomplete ooo.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by boboLIL(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Hahahahah 9 and 10....na die oo.... Ah go de patronise dis romance thread...wil join all de crew dia expect "hw do I luk" crew.....ah look cute so no nid askin...ah av standin miRror na
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by maylisa(f): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Ordinary Ghana laughing in swahili. @ op is 100 right immature minds are much in nairaland who insult and condem others without thinking twice. Anyway I don't hate them I only dislike their attitudes.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by starlingbawa(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2014
lirusehn:

From the bottom of my heart i say 'bullSh*t'

undecided

How do you mean, what the OP has written is 'BULL SHIT' when 'Most' of what he's written is indeed very correct
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2014
The transgenders nko?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by osemeka: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2014
berem:
The transgenders nko?
maybe that's covered by number 9.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by starlingbawa(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.

For me these are the ones who stay off trouble not wanting to offend anyone with their own opinions/comments.

I don't see anything wrong in these ones!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by WIZGUY69(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2014
undecided
this guy just ended up in insulting everybody in romance section.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by hungryboy(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2014
The Mods. Men- this guys topics always make frontpage, due to their closeness to the mods,
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Romance section ain't what it use to be anymore. so many meaningless threads, i just get tired of reading. its as if only a few sensible people visit that section. the popular peeps there are really annoying teenagers. post something reasonable, no one ll comment. most times i just go there to update my story and leave,

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2014
grin FRONT PAGE
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:

I know I promised my Grandma on her death bed not to Yab you again, but why do you keep tempting me like this? WHY?

This is not fair...
lwkmd no vex sir
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Rapsainot(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2014
dicefrost:
Romance section ain't what it use to be anymore. so many meaningless threads, i just get tired of reading. its as if only a few sensible people visit that section.the popular peeps there are really annoying teenagers . post something reasonable, no one ll comment. most times i just go there to update my story and leave,
undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2014
@op which one you belong abi na all and lasting haters.#those who hate on another person or on celebrity
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2014
@op which one you belong abi na all and lasting haters.#those who hate on another person or celebrities
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2014
TymaX!

angry
Good Morning.

Number 11: Female Bashers.
President = Tosyne2much.
Vice President = Rented Reality.
Messenger = Rapsainot
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Tymax(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2014
So many quoters. Must you quote the complete opening post? angry
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2014
prettythicksme:
@op which one you belong abi na all and lasting haters.#those who hate on another person or on celebrity
I belong to number 10
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Tymax(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Good morning MizMyColi angry

No epistle today?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
The Quoters

They quote the OP, as if we somehow missed it. The longer, the better.

Special class quoters finish with a single word, letter, or even a smiley. Sometimes nothing at all...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Pervert1(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2014
U forgot to mention- THE PERVS...they are matured,emotionally stable,great sense of humour, Charisma,IQ-860,kind,serious and a role model for all...they are barely seen making silly comments.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
MizMyColi:
[b][/b]
hahahahahahaha lwkmd.. I'm evolving into a non-female basher anymore

Number 12- MizMyColi

** writing epistle since 1854**
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by eleko1: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
sad tongue angrySpot/detect sadone Of the problem child sad
urcutecrush:
I am proudly number two.we facless,we lawless cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by chimerase2: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2014
wat abt dos yeye guys and gals dat wil always ask of summary and morale of de thread knwing fooly well de topic is short, simple and undestandable grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.