Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland (35260 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Responsible la? Sey Mizmycoli wey I see one time dey derail anoda person thread? Guy, no just talk dat kind talk again abeg.

Post the link to the thread please.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by wunderkiind(m): 9:55am On Oct 24, 2014
44/
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Pervert1(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
may you live long
Thanks,may you live longer! :-)
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2014
Hbd my one and only person "adepiero" where art thou ?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by SexyFox(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Na which one be my own?

:/
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by haywire07(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
no be you suppose derail my thread my person

** oya check the list, which category you fall ** ? wink
Wen am unserious i will fall in No 3 ..bt wen am serious bros na No 8
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Joshuadon: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2014
TRUE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by blesoh(f): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
The observers: they read several threads but hardly comment.
am guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by haywire07(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2014
lanregidi:
I think seun should sack some of the moderators,,,some topics should not have been to the front page. My 50cent

Mirror of Pearl

How much pain can a little heart take? For young Pearl, pain has become her fold, agony; her source of survival, life in each passing day has become a bitter pill to swallow. Pearl felt she was born for this until she could no longer take it. The main culprit of her mishap has to be apprehended..

www.fts-movie.com.ng
Online Database of African Movies.

So yours should be in the front page abi? Mr thread derailer
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Thinkr(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
blesoh:

am guilty of this.
me2.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by dnacrystal: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
I fall into this category.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Jovanna(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2014
Bleshh:
so?
so must u quote me? Y can't u mind ur business mr man?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by SexyFox(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2014
SexyFox:
Na which one be my own?

:/
Waiting for answer!!
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by SexyFox(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
SexyFox:

Waiting for answer!!
still waiting...........
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Glowstone:
The woman wrapper

the i too sabi

the trolls

the mod who shows she is the only one with power and ban people with their slightest mistake

the ugly ladies who comes nairaland to claim queen

the Perverte

the londoners

the foreigners

the Akpakos who claims Ajebutter

the pix editors who edit their pix and some OF them has falling breast but packs it plus heavy makeup to look beautiful

the ops

**modified**

Op shea you smoke weed?? you copy my work come claim ownership without acknowledging me, i go sue you for nairaland court
oya no vex.. Oya wetin u dey drink sef ?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by pzworld: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Promote online, your songs, dance crew,
modelling works and design skills.
Also get a chance to participate in our upcoming modelling and art work Ground finally in abuja garki on 29 Nov 2014.
Visit us at our Aba office: No 14 Azikiwe
road Abia state
Or
For more enquiries call mr darry 08131865746.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
b4 giving answer to your kweshion, do you fall in the category of number 10?

** no insult **
no please ...just an observer trying to figure out if ur trying to demean someone's country by classifying them as ordinary
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
chokl8candie:

no please ...just an observer trying to figure out if ur trying to demean someone's country by classifying them as ordinary
naaaah not dat... Just trying to explain myself out by using one of our local countries
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Kessleek(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
moneyexpert:
The preachers

They will still know that they in a section where 18+ discussion go on yet they will be castigating and condemning both the op and commenters even though their sins are heavier than those of their victims

The e-diots
They will see a title like am in love and they will still ask what is love
This group of people can campaign for either buhari or gej in a place where people are mourning their dead

The marketers

This group of people will only follow a thread just to advertise goods and services. They can even promise to sell a land to you at the price of a toothbrush

The women wrappers

These group are mostly guys, they will alwys look at the profile picture of all the gals that commented on a topic and the next thing they do is to start hitting on the gal
Telling her that she is hotter than beyonce, meanwhile the gal in question is as flat as a mathset ruler
You too get bad mouth joor

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by macdonvirus: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Shitty post grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
naaaah not dat... Just trying to explain myself out by using one of our local countries
ok Noted.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Deiok(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Abeg extend the list to 20.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2014
d pretenderz:

these r dudes forming as though they gat no single interest on ladies matterz bt, on other hand, them b like dog...
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:

yeah, you r talking to me.
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much post=27398992] 1. The English Teachers
There are the people who take their time to examine and start picking holes in other people's grammatical blunders

2. The Pictureless Ones
These are the ones who hide their ugliness under the cover of privacy but are very judgemental and condemn other people's profile picture

3. The Immature ones
These are the ones who derive pleasure in displaying the greatest height of stupidity by raining curses and exchanging insults at any slight provocation

4. Thread Derailers
These are set of people who barely create threads because they have nothing to offer to the world but you see them condemning other people's thread.. You see them saying " this thread will never make front page", or " story for the gods"

5. Everywhere You Go
These are the set of people who desperately crave for attention, you meet them in every thread in Romance Session even when they seem not to have to have an idea of
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by egesie(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2014
I think the OP forgot "The holy art thou hypocrites"
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by chidekings(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:

why will they comment,when most threads are close to being meaningless
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

https://www.nairaland.com/1946076/guys-how-behave-nairaland

lol, you know sometimes it's inevitable to slightly derail a thread?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

https://www.nairaland.com/1946076/guys-how-behave-nairaland

Lolest.
That thread is inconsequential.

Post me a link to a meaningful thread where I derailed unrepentantly
grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
ummm.....namesake is this you?

sowie lady' have We met?
Re: 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
can you see your life ? Must you ask kweshion that will show to the world how irrelevant you are ?Am I to make you rich ?.. You better start hustling and start doing something creative and stop thinking like my cousin in kindergarten
hello bro? Please how will this writeup make me wealthy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.