Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? (4698 Views)

Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Guys, 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You / Who / What Are You Thinking Of Right Now ATM & Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Just as the topic goes as for me all am thinking about right now is

MONEY

drop yours and see those who are thinking about the same thing as you
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by misshoree(f): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
SlEep
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Tymax(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
The traffic tomorrow.
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
am just thinking about somebody i added as a friend on fb unknowingly....saw dat person live today...came into my shop...purchased her shoes...and left...and at same time...bearing same name with me....am thinking dere is more to dis...i swear

2 Likes

Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
what am thinking right now is a warm sleep. cool
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by cephaswizzy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
my CGPA

1 Like

Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:
The traffic tomorrow.
lolz...keep thinking, it might help reduce the traffic
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Confession14(f): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am thinking about the things my crush turned love just revealed to me, particularly that he is 22 and am 27....its not a problem but initially he said 32. I cant sleep

2 Likes

Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by vizkiz: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
thinking about not what the op thought i will be thinking of...but come to think of it,why did she think about creating this thread to unveil people's thought

2 Likes

Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Tymax(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kefetjey:
lolz...keep thinking, it might help reduce the traffic
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
patrickdarlins:
am just thinking about somebody i added as a friend on fb unknowingly....saw dat person live today...came into my shop...purchased her shoes...and left...and at same time...bearing same name with me....am thinking dere is more to dis...i swear
alright...lemme get my team to investigate...hope you dont mind
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kefetjey:
alright...lemme get my team to investigate...hope you dont mind
lols..my sister...i dont mind ooo...as u wish....am still puzzled....
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
sameer1212:
what am thinking right now is a warm sleep. cool
you've got a partner.....misshoree
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
The fun weekend starting tomorrow... kiss
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by djeezy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thinking about bills.
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
cephaswizzy:
my CGPA
don't worry too much **singing....everything's gonna be alright

1 Like

Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Confession14:
Am thinking about the things my crush turned love just revealed to me, particularly that he is 22 and am 27....its not a problem but initially he said 32. I cant sleep
Let's spend the sleepless night together cos l cant sleep also
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kefetjey:
you've got a partner.....misshoree
realy? ok den. misshoree will u be my partner tonight cooln i promise i will be gentle.
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by LaurelP(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Achieving my goals
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by misshoree(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
sameer1212:
realy? ok den. misshoree will u be my partner tonight cooln i promise i will be gentle.
yu say what?don't let myowner see this o
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
vizkiz:
thinking about not what the op thought i will be thinking of...but come to think of it,why did she think about creating this thread to unveil people's thought
haven't you heard that a problem shared is half solved?....l wont be surprised if someone asks me to send my acct no cos l am thinking about [b]money[/b]now....so what exactly are you thinking about?
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
patrickdarlins:
lols..my sister...i dont mind ooo...as u wish....am still puzzled....
Okay...lemme do some research l'll get back to u soon
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
misshoree:
yu say what?don't let myowner see this o
trust me he wont say anything...tel him that u r sound n save with me tonight... cool
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
djeezy:
Thinking about bills.

I added a 'like' on your profile pic embarassed
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tashamania:
The fun weekend starting tomorrow... kiss
Hmm...am l invited? grin
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by djeezy(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Tashamania:

I added a 'like' on your profile pic embarassed
thanks. You can add money too. embarassed
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
Hmm...am l invited? grin

No. We complete. Three is crowd grin

tongue
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:
thanks. You can add money too. embarassed

I dont mind. I can empty my one naira savings for you. How do I go about it? embarassed
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:
Thinking about bills.
My sis tashamania added a like to your profile pix hope it will help pay the bills.....or should l add mine?
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by djeezy(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Tashamania:

I dont mind. I can empty my one naira savings for you. How do I go about it? embarassed
That's good. Are you sure I'm worth every penny? I wouldn't want you to empty it hun.
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by djeezy(m): 12:10am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
My sis tashamania added a like to your profile pix hope it will help pay the bills.....or should l add mine?
A man gotta pay bills hun. Lol I need money. She's bout to empty her account for me...After you add urs, be prepared to empty yours too. grin
Re: Who Or What Are You Thinking About Right Now? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Kefetjey:
Just as the topic goes as for me all am thinking about right now is

MONEY

drop yours and see those who are thinking about the same thing as you
how does what am thinking right now increase my monthly salary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy / My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) / 10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.