Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? (67662 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Buy 300 Bags Of Cement And Get 5 Bags Free. FREE Delivery (dangote Or Lafarge) / Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Paroman:
Jeez relax ma'am, it seems you are a bit new on nairaland? undecided Tellwisdom is a well known troll on this forum, I wonder why you would allow the guy rile you up like this. He is just doing what he knows how to do best--Trolling cheesy . So relax naa
Tank jare I should have known earlier.just hate been ridiculed or insulted in public/private coz u never know how far it can go,av got a name to protect you know.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by akinsadeez(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Dangote that now strolls into other countries in Africa just to build Cement factories and slowly take over their industries.
He just built new cement plants in kenya and Gambia.
Infact the president of liberia was begging him this year to come and build cement plant and coal power plant in her country in her country.
http://afkinsider.com/41593/dangote-plans-cement-factory-liberia/

I can't believe that kinda man that presidents are calling and begging to come to their country is now being compared to this small boy called Ayiri or whatever his name is.

The interest that Dangote's money in the bank generates alone is probably enough to buy Ayiri two times over.
Wealth is not about buying cars. Dangote is light years ahead of Ayiri. He can't even open his mouth where Dangote is talking.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by chamboy(m): 2:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Yomieluv:
Who the hell is Ayiri,where Dangote stands.

Comparing him to Dangote is an insult to billionaires in Dollar.

Riches aren't measured with wastage,or big spending,but net worth..

Dangote is the Don-dada of legit billionaires in Dollars of Nigeria.

Op,pls tender unreserved apology to Dangote,and Nairaland for this insult..the insult is an act of insurbodination.
legit indeed
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by codedmax(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2014
WHO THE F*** IS AYIRI, WHEN DANGOTE IS TALKING

OP U OBIVOUSLY DAY DREAMING TO PER U SUCH POO
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kiddie(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:
Niger Delta have such outrageously rich people and a thousand more..yet they still complain of how northerners milk them..
Truth be said the only rich one are the one who follow our stingy politicians dumbly not minding betraying anyone e.g as*ari
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by maxisfield(f): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Smh! So sm ppl bliv dt jus one man is d richest in naija grin plzzzz dia ppl way mor richer in nigeria. Dt ayiri guy n evn tuoyo is voo voo rich n sooo many mor. For d fact dt dangote declared hz assets dsnt mek him d richest. D funny part is dt d dude knws hz nt d richest. Hz nt evn richer dan d dead abacha n he myt nt b richer dan atiku n co tongue
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by maxisfield(f): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
N sm pps b screamin dangote's money is legit. For naija? N dey evn sound soo sure. odikwa egwu! grin
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onila(f): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
his house in Warri is on point

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
perry2020:

Very funny,you can bet coz u live with me or you have seen me before.
smh beta stop running ur mouth like tap so you won't regret it at the end coz I swear down if you do not take ur time I would hunt you down and make ur life miserable so you would know it's not every successful lady that sleeps around like your sisters and mother,if that's what you guys do in your wretched family to make a living.
Stop making noise here. Stop threatening peeps on a faceless forum. Are you mad?
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by wayne4loan: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
onila:
his house in Warri is on point

onila u seem to know much about this dude , are u related to ayiri?
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onila(f): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
wayne4loan:
onila u seem to know much about this dude , are u related to ayiri?
i went to the same school with his younger brother
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Stop making noise here. Stop threatening peeps on a faceless forum. Are you mad?
It's just so funny how those that call u names publicly flood ur inbox with direct messages and even try to follow u.

i call ur above comment attention seeking,you dnt need to follow the crowd to get attention.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
onila:
i went to the same school with his younger brother
Which school did u attend coz aje is still in school.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onila(f): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
perry2020:

Which school did u attend coz aje is still in school.
he graduated longtime ago

hes probably doing his masters now
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
onila:
he graduated longtime ago

hes probably doing his masters now

Coventry.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by onila(f): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
perry2020:

Conventry.
hes doing his masters @ conventry now oh cool
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by psyqs(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2014
ufss

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by kropelgrada(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2014
perry2020:

Coventry.
Gold-digger..keep following Ayiri and his family when they don't even know you exist.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2014
perry2020:

Tank jare I should have known earlier.just hate been ridiculed or insulted in public/private coz u never know how far it can go,av got a name to protect you know.
Funny Nlanders! Said she got name to protect. Lols. Protect indeed
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
FKO1:

Forgive them lord ..for they have blasphemed...I'm just waiting for akulagba to declare his assets then you guys will know that dangote is a churchrat...
Akulagba koor,Akunikekere nii,is he as rich as Al-Waleed? But Dangote belongs to that league
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
importexpert:
he spent about 200million naira during his wedding and dangote gave a series of 600million naira to several nigerian states that where included in a flood last year. to me this is just a way of advertising the said ayiri. sorry to say but he is a beggar if you compare him to dangote. please mods move thread to trash
200million naira is not even up to 2million dollars

1 Like

Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
maxisfield:
Smh! So sm ppl bliv dt jus one man is d richest in naija grin plzzzz dia ppl way mor richer in nigeria. Dt ayiri guy n evn tuoyo is voo voo rich n sooo many mor. For d fact dt dangote declared hz assets dsnt mek him d richest. D funny part is dt d dude knws hz nt d richest. Hz nt evn richer dan d dead abacha n he myt nt b richer dan atiku n co tongue
You don't know what you're saying,Dangote is in the same league with the likes of Al-Waleed,do you think it's easy to be in that league? Ayiri and those you mentioned ain't even close to one-tenth of Al-Waleed's wealth,we're talking about arab money here
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
onila:
his brother goes to my school

very nice, funny boy
Famzing
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:32am On Jan 25, 2015
perry2020:

Check well.
Perry,but why are you living your life for Ayiri? Are you his P.A? Or does he know you? You seem to know much about his belongings than he himself knows,some Naija girls sha,try to strive hard to be someone successful and don't worship him,he's a human being just like you,if you keep on doing like this,some of his family members may be on nairaland,and they'd think you're planning to steal from his house,they won't know you're only idolizing him,i wonder why the world has turned this way when youths are worshiping rich men that don't have any impact in their lives,its a pity,you're wasting your time getting facts about him and he's busy making money that you won't even get a penny from,he already has a bunch of beautiful super models he can spend on
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by perry2020(f): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Perry,but why are you living your life for Ayiri? Are you his P.A? Or does he know you? You seem to know much about his belongings than he himself knows,some Naija girls sha,try to strive hard to be someone successful and don't worship him,he's a human being just like you,if you keep on doing like this,some of his family members may be on nairaland,and they'd think you're planning to steal from his house,they won't know you're only idolizing him,i wonder why the world has turned this way when youths are worshiping rich men that don't have any impact in their lives,its a pity,you're wasting your time getting facts about him and he's busy making money that you won't even get a penny from,he already has a bunch of beautiful super models he can spend on
What makes u think I do not know him or I am idolizing him.plz mind your business and leave my life for me to live and don't mention me again.thanks for d advice.
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by goodgate: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
4C2215131:

On second thought, the OP shouldn't even be comparing Ayiri's net worth to Igho Salome, talk less of Dangote who's worth a hundred Salomes'!
Ahh so you know him? CHARLES IGHO SANOMI, that GUY is a MAN!!!
Re: Who Is Richer: Aliko Dangote Or Ayiri Emami? by timilehin95(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2017
armadeo:

This got me rolling on the floor.

As in if they convert that bar to naira, people who see the value some go just blind, some go become deaf mute, some go naked enter market, ayiri go ask am to adopt am.

In short this guy Na national security risk. grin grin
grin grin grin mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? / Rich People In Nigeria In Year 2000 vrs 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.