Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant (3248 Views)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / If You Don't Want To Get Her Pregnant, Avoid These Sex Positions / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant by adonbilivit: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
What the heck? His mum asking him to impregnate a girl when He is just 21? How old is the girl in question? That your friend's mum is so so irresponsible. I wish I knew the parents of the girl in question,I'd make sure she severes every tie with your friend.
so you are dating he should not. he is the only child she's got.
Re: She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant by chronique(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm not saying He shouldn't date but advising a 21yr old boy who doesn't know jack about taking up responsibilities as a father,to go impregnate a gir who's probably younger than him,is totally off it.
adonbilivit:
so you are dating he should not. he is the only child she's got.
Re: She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant by adonbilivit: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
chronique:
I'm not saying He shouldn't date but advising a 21yr old boy who doesn't know jack about taking up responsibilities as a father,to go impregnate a gir who's probably younger than him,is totally off it.
his mum is going to be there for them.she is got all it takes
Re: She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant by whisper88(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Dygeasy:
lol! Na wa o. You're stating the obvious na.

Like say we no know
Was digesting the postpost grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons Why Some Ladies Not Wanting To Settle Down With A Pastor / Fashion Madness? Check Out This End-time Bikini / Ladies Do You Prefer Hairy Guys Or Smooth Chested Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.