Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Happy Birthday Barcanista - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Barcanista (4532 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by brownlord: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2014
courage54:

My side dey o, bros dat joke too dey expensive o!

yea bro, i enter last week
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by brownlord: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool is no neutral. The fool sucks Jonathan cocck like his life depend on it.

mad man, i don't belong to any party, and to hell with jonathan
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2014
vosquare:

now dat u r a celeb turned politician, business wil b easy to transact wit u grin
I love business. So what's the deal? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

mad man, i don't belong to any party, and to hell with jonathan

Brownfool, gradually but surely, demdem will rescue u from Jonathan cocck. It's work in progress. Am encouraged. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by brownlord: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Brownfool, gradually but surely, demdem will rescue u from Jonathan cocck. It's work in progress. Am encouraged. grin[/s]

opono, rescue yourself from the armed-robber peoples congress first before you talk about me
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Demdem(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

opono, rescue yourself from the armed-robber peoples congress first before you talk about me

Brownfool, to hell with Apc. Demdem doesnt give a damn.
Now say after me.....Jonathan is a fool. grin
Say this and shame all ur detractors. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by vosquare: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
I love business. So what's the deal? grin
2m 4 1 chick...sinz its ur dae we make it 2.5m
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by brownlord: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, to hell with Apc. Demdem doesnt give a damn.
Now say after me.....demdem is a fool. grin
Say this and shame all ur detractors. grin

stfu, you don't give a ffuck about apc but you foolishly support them and their corrupt politicians, you worship them here daily. see your life?

no sane person insult the president of a country, just like insulting your father.

retardemdem, get it, that i don't join you in calling the president a fooool, Jonathan, retardeeeen, otueke bla bla, does not mean i support him.

I want him booted out of power ASAP, to give room to a more competent hand who can run the affairs, since he refused to fight corruption and jail all corrupt public officers who are even in his govt. too bad your apc is not giving me a credible candidate, i may end up not voting next year.
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
[s]
brownlord:

stfu, you don't give a ffuck about apc but you foolishly support them and their corrupt politicians, you worship them here daily. see your life?

no sane person insult the president of a country, just like insulting your father.

retardemdem, get it, that i don't join you in calling the president a fooool, Jonathan, retardeeeen, otueke bla bla, does not mean i support him.

I want him booted out of power ASAP, to give room to a more competent hand who can run the affairs, since he refused to fight corruption and jail all corrupt public officers who are even in his govt. too bad your apc is not giving me a credible candidate, i may end up not voting next year.
[/s]

Senseless post. Can only come from brownfool.
Mention one corrupt politician I support with posts to buttress ur point and I will be convinced that u are no bastard.
As for Jonathan, he has always been a useless man right from his bayelsa days. He was my governor and was useless throughout. The fool has exported his foolery to the federal level.the drunkard can never be my father. If ur oba is a drunkard, will u be proud to say he is ur oba in public? I can't brandish Jonathan, he is a curse.
Fool, i know u won't say it simply because u are stuck to his cocck and not the reason u stated. I will never rest till I rescue u from that bondage.

Fool, u want him booted out and yet u can't name one credible person capable to getting the votes to chase the curse away. U are only deceiving members of ur house hold.
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by brownlord: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Senseless post. Can't only come from brownfool.
Mention one corrupt politician I support and I will be convinced that u are no bastard.
As for Jonathan, he has always been a useless man right from his bayelsa days. He was my governor and was useless throughout. The fool has exported his foolery to the federal level.the drunkard can never be my father. If ur oba is a drunkard, will u be proud to say he is ur oba in public? I can't brandish Jonathan, he is a curse.
Fool, i know u won't say it simply because u are stuck to his cocck and not the reason u stated. I will never rest till I rescue u from that bondage.

No need wasting time with you, the thieves you support here daily are saint right? e.g Sanusi, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola ( even though i prefer him to Jonathan and the dictator Buhari ) Aregbesola, they all must be saint to you.

Oponu, i don't give a fvck about Jonathan, not insulting him don't mean i support him, i expect you to say i criticize apc more than i do to pdp, and i can't deny that fact, i do because i expected more from them,i wholeheartedly supported adams oshiomole but disappointed me since the beginning of his 2nd tenure. i support no politician or party, catch my drift?
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Demdem(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

No need wasting time with you, the thieves you support here daily are saint right? e.g Sanusi, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola ( even though i prefer him to Jonathan and the dictator Buhari ) Aregbesola, they all must be saint to you.

Brownfool, when it's time to substantiate ur lies, u are talking about time u are running mad ooo. Fool, sanusi is corrupt, says who? Where are the posts to support that I suuck their coccks the same way u do for Jonathan? So in ur daft state, because I support policies initiated by any of this it suggests cocck sucking eh? I also support Jonathan cassava bread likewise energy bulb and for bringing Facebook to Nigeria. , u are daft ooo.
Anyway fool, it's good to note u didnt tag buhari corrupt despite naming him.

Oponu, i don't give a fvck about Jonathan, not insulting him don't mean i support him, i expect you to say i criticize apc more than i do to pdp, and i can't deny that fact, i do because i expected more from them,i wholeheartedly supported adams oshiomole but disappointed me since the beginning of his 2nd tenure. i support no politician or party, catch my drift?

Brownfool, if not for my consistent banging of ur miserable head, u wouldn't have held this opinion today. Just going through ur previous posts now and it's obvious u aren't like this. I demdem, shed light to ur darkness. I placed sense into ur empty calabash u called brain. The deed isn't yet complete, it's an ongoing project. U should thank me, I Av proven to be ur saviour
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by brownlord: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Demdem post=27415001][/quote]

can't stop laughing, guy you be crase honestly,

that's has always bn my opinion, but your stupidityy won't allow you, i can't go through your previous post and our conversation, just the way you denied supporting tinubu sometime ago, i know you to always deny supporting them, even if you caught in the act, you still deny
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

can't stop laughing, guy you be crase honestly,

that's has always bn my opinion, but your stupidityy won't allow you, i can't go through your previous post and our conversation, just the way you denied supporting tinubu sometime ago, i know you to always deny supporting them, even if you caught in the act, you still deny

Brownfool actually it's too much sucking of Jonathan cocck that has made u deranged. Thank goodness for demdem.
For the records, i support Tinubu's cause and what he stands for especially the chasing out of Jonathan, i also support all efforts to ensure he face justice if there is any reason for such. I wonder what Jonathan efcc is doing if need be.
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by AbuMikey(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Happy Birthday Sai Barcanista.
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
AbuMikey:
Happy Birthday Sai Barcanista.
Thank you bros
Sai AbuMikey grin
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by donphilopus: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oga boss no vex say mah own just dey come in o... I had to use the Nairaland search engine to search your name just to view your birthday thread... Fortunately, after screwing down a little, I saw it!

Happy Birthday to the real niggur... Wishing you long live and prosperity...with (a) lovely “wives” [wife]/kids.... I hail thee @ Barcanista!
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Oga boss no vex say mah own just dey come in o... I had to use the Nairaland search engine to search your name just to view your birthday thread... Fortunately, after screwing down a little, I saw it!

Happy Birthday to the real niggur... Wishing you long live and prosperity...with (a) lovely “wives” [wife]/kids.... I hail thee @ Barcanista!
Thank you brother, God bless you.

Thanks for the BOLD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Obinoscopy(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Happy Birthday Barcanista. I wish you long life and prosperity.

I've been meaning to ask this question: "Are you a Barcelona fan?"
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Happy Birthday Barcanista. I wish you long life and prosperity.

I've been meaning to ask this question: "Are you a Barcelona fan?"
Yes Bros, I am a member of the Cule Family... Barca is my gene. and you?

Thanks for the birthday wishes...Amen

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Happy b-day
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by AlabaBoss: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
I wish you a Happy Birthday in arrears.

Proper Soldier. May God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by dechandel(f): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Happy birthday 8arcanista smiley

3coins cheesy
My birthday is coming up
I expect you to do same for me tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by 3coins(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
dechandel:

Happy birthday 8arcanista smiley

3coins cheesy
My birthday is coming up
I expect you to do same for me tongue
sisterm oma. . .i'll do it cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by dechandel(f): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
3coins:

sisterm oma. . .i'll do it cheesy
Yea..
Your mama born you well grin
Sorry.. Our mama born you well tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by 3coins(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
dechandel:

Yea..
Your mama born you well grin
Sorry.. Our mama born you well tongue
LOL. . .you didnt "page" me the other day like you promised
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by dechandel(f): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
3coins:

LOL. . .you didnt "page" me the other day like you promised
Sweetie.. I deleted the whatsapp.. Yet to re-download sad. That's why i have been lurking around the streets of nairaland grin.. Will do that this night tho.. Will page you smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by chiboy429(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
dechandel:

Sweetie.. I deleted the whatsapp.. Yet to re-download sad. That's why i have been lurking around the streets of nairaland grin.. Will do that this night tho.. Will page you smiley

Make una dey page dey remain space ooo hahahahahaha
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by 3coins(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2014
dechandel:

LOL @streets of nairaland. . .i have missed you small sha
Re: Happy Birthday Barcanista by 3coins(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2014
chiboy429:

Make una dey page dey remain space ooo hahahahahaha
lool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND / How I Spent My Xmas At Home With Friends And Families(pics) / Shocking!! Pyramid Found In MARS By NASA Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.