Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations (2446 Views)

Scam Alert: Hilary Brain Iwenofu / Say Hello To Hilary 419 / Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 5:05am On Oct 24, 2014
I locked up the two threads involving @hilaryiwens05 and @GoldPencil

Fraudster Alert involving Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies

and

a case between same @hilaryiwens05 and @ Curiousmind

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland

i gave the accused time to try and sort things out since i know he could be really busy with other things aside web development.

But i think if he is really serious about cleaning up the mess then he has gotten enough time to do that or show something tangible to signify a serious business guy.

I know nairaland CANNOT force him to do what ever he doesnt want to do but since the two guys involved contacted you via nairaland then we can also ONLY help in making sure no body fall for this again.

Searches on Google with any query like "hilary HIT Technologies" will bring up those threads and you know how bad that is for future business .

So please i will like us to resolve this case on this thread ASAP and get those threads deleted.

Possible resolutions:

1. refund full money
2. refund part (if some work as already been done which could help who will be taking over the job)
3. complete the job and get full payment
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
adewasco2k:

and

i gave the accused time to try and sort things out since i know he could be really busy with other things aside web development.

But i think if he is really serious about cleaning up the mess then he has gotten enough time to do that or show something tangible to signify a serious business guy.

I know nairaland CANNOT force him to do what ever he doesnt want to do but since the two guys involved contacted you via nairaland then we can also ONLY help in making sure no body fall for this again.

Searches on Google with any query like "hilary HIT Technologies" will bring up those threads and you know how bad that is for future business .

So please i will like us to resolve this case on this thread ASAP and get those threads deleted.

Possible resolutions:

1. refund full money
2. refund part (if some work as already been done which could help who will be taking over the job)

If u want I can show you messages where I have pleaded with him to return the money and he hasnt. I then asked that he refund 25 instead of 30k at least 3500 will cover domain name if he even bothered to buy and then an extra 1500 for his troubles, totalling 5k which I asked him to shave off and return the rest to me so I can find another person, him no gree. Oya do the work na, till now nothing. so permit me o because this is the only way I can take my own pound of flesh.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2014
So u dont think that im talking nonsense or water dey my mouth pls look at the date involved.

Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by hilaryiwens05: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2014
like i said earlier adewasco2k, the only tin am doing to resolve this issue is to complete their jobs. i might endure loosing my reputation here but i have learn my lesson.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
like i said earlier adewasco2k, the only tin am doing to resolve this issue is to complete their jobs. i might endure loosing my reputation here but i have learn my lesson.

Nice, can you please give a time frame and let's see if they agree to that.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2014
hmmmm...

I think he should be banned from the forums... for a while and when he complete the job he gets unbanned... lipsrsealed
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by hilaryiwens05: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2014
pls be serious...y banned me
coolsix:
hmmmm...

I think he should be banned from the forums... for a while and when he complete the job he gets unbanned... lipsrsealed
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
coolsix:
hmmmm...

no need banning him, we need updates from him
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2014
@hilaryiwens05 if you are not going to say when the jobs will be ready then we might as well give you a date, after which if you fail to resolve it, a new thread will be open on the case and we can then tag you a scam while i will make sure the thread get on front page
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
pls be serious...y banned me

i am just saying maybe it would urge you to resolve this... And also, i think the best way to clear this whole mess is to refund the Goldpencil his money back and it would be over.. So the mod can have all this topics deleted and you are a free man again..
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by hilaryiwens05: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2014
for the 2websites....3weeks
adewasco2k:
if you are not going to say when the jobs will be ready then we might as well give you a date, after which if you fail to resolve it, a new thread will be open on the case and we can then tag you a scam while i will make sure the thread get on front page
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
hilaryiwens05:
for the 2websites....3weeks

Curiousmind and GoldPencil can you guys wait for the 3weeks time, starting from today?

To me thats just way to much considering the time you had even before they open those threads and the time from then till now.

For me 3 weeks is a NO but if they both agree to wait then no problem.

as i said earlier, there is actually nothing much we can do even if you refuse to comply but the little we would do might not be good for your business.

If you are busy, you can find d someone who will do it for you while you supervise it
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
adewasco2k:

Curiousmind and GoldPencil can you guys wait for the 3weeks time, starting from today?

To me thats just way to much considering the time you had even before they open those threads and the time from then till now.

as i said earlier, there is actually nothing much we can do even if you refuse to comply but the little we would do might not be good for your business.

If you are busy, you can find d someone who will do it for you while you supervise it

Lol. My brother, I put it to you that this man does not have or has never had any intention of doin that site. He saw me as another fresh fish. I dont care for ur job. We agreed that u wud finish in 2 weeks and as of yet, it is now 11 weeks. My own is that until I get my moneys worth in either cash back or a professionally done site to my taste, I will not stop. I will not relent. I will rather advance the cause and you will have to cut your face off. I dont mind to add money to make sure my lesson is well delivered. So however soon you want my onslaught to stop is entirely in your hands. That is all.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by Curiousmind(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
@adewasco2k, is that the best nairaland can do to protect it members from fraudsters and scammers like Hilary on nairaland? I strongly believe nairaland can do better than this. Nairaland should post Hilary picture and details on nairaland front page so that innocent members should not fall prey to this hilary notorious website scam. That's my 2 cent. Thank you

adewasco2k:

and

Possible resolutions:

1. refund full money

Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by Curiousmind(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
@adewasco2k, the 3 weeks have started counting...... already and what happens after the 3 weeks count if Hilary didn't do the site as he was instructed? I need a sincere answer from you now

adewasco2k:

Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by semasir: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hillary please sort out with these clients. I don't know you physically but we've been friends for a while and any form of these may have a bad reputation on your business. #WiseUp
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Curiousmind:
@adewasco2k, is that the best nairaland can do to protect it members from fraudsters and scammers like Hilary on nairaland? I strongly believe nairaland can do better than this. Nairaland should post Hilary picture and details on nairaland front page so that innocent members should not fall prey to this hilary notorious website scam. That's my 2 cent. Thank you

Its bad right? too bad nairaland was just the medium and not a party to the deal.

as i have said, if he refuses to deliver after the 3 weeks then all we can do then is open a page tagging him and his company as scam. nairaland having a good ranking online will always show that tread to any body who searches his company name or his own name.

Thats even too much a punishment if you ask me
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by onyengbu: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
semasir:
Hillary please sort out with these clients. I don't know you physically but we've been friends for a while and any form of these may have a bad reputation on your business. #WiseUp
I think its already late...
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by semasir: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2014
I still wonder why he allowed this to happen. I don't engage in jobs I can't complete neither do I try to do everything that comes my way even when the pay is tempting, I'm sorry for this man
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
I don't know about @curiousmind but I cannot wait until December 8 for a site that was supposed to be done in 2weeks since August 4. Hilary is just postponing things and I on the other hand will not postpone anything. People like hilary dont listen to reason. They prefer whips. So I will continue my campaign and I would like others to join in. We are moving to facebook next very soon.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by semasir: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Take it easy on him pls, he should not have started what he can't complete then with you but I'll advise you wait for him as he proposed and take it up on him afterwards.
GoldPencil:
I don't know about @curiousmind but I cannot wait until December 8 for a site that was supposed to be done in 2weeks since August 4. Hilary is just postponing things and I on the other hand will not postpone anything. People like hilary dont listen to reason. They prefer whips. So I will continue my campaign and I would like others to join in. We are moving to facebook next very soon.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2014
@adewasco2k oga we just de wait o. Shebi dem say make we give am 3 weeks after him don already talk say DEFINITE date of Oct 20. Months after he shud have finished a two week job. I asked for a refund because I know he will just be wasting time. And even if he does it it will not be what we agreed to because u see, he cant do the work, probably just some one who opens wordpress accounts then downloads and installs themes or plug ins. Any slowpoke can do that. But we dey here de siddon look.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by Curiousmind(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2014
@GoldPencil, I 100% agree with you. It is more than 3 weeks now and nothing is done to this Hilary. Hilary have not refunded my money and he has improved his game now by changing peoples cpanel username and password so that he can keep the site to himself. He changed my cpanel password. Can you imagine? Monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop. God punish devil. Domain name and web hosting that I bought with my hard earned money, Hilary had the guts to change it. I wish I can catch Hilary, I would have slap fraud out of his dirty face.

@adewasco2k, the topic of this thread should be changed from allegation to FACTS. These are all FACTS; two witness testifying opening on public thread. What FACTS do you guys need again that Hilary is a fraud? Hilary should make Nairaland Frontpage asap so that it will serve as a WARNING to other fraudsters in nairaland. Hilary should be used as a SCAPE GOAT. That's my 2cent.

@GoldPencil, do you agree with my above statement about Hilary?

GoldPencil:
@adewasco2k oga we just de wait o. Shebi dem say make we give am 3 weeks after him don already talk say DEFINITE date of Oct 20. Months after he shud have finished a two week job. I asked for a refund because I know he will just be wasting time. And even if he does it it will not be what we agreed to because u see, he cant do the work, probably just some one who opens wordpress accounts then downloads and installs themes or plug ins. Any slowpoke can do that. But we dey here de siddon look.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Curiousmind:
@GoldPencil, I 100% agree with you. It is more than 3 weeks now and nothing is done to this Hilary. Hilary have not refunded my money and he has improved his game now by changing peoples cpanel username and password so that he can keep the site to himself. He changed my cpanel password. Can you imagine? Monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop. God punish devil. Domain name and web hosting that I bought with my hard earned money, Hilary had the guts to change it. I wish I can catch Hilary, I would have slap fraud out of his dirty face.

@adewasco2k, the topic of this thread should be changed from allegation to FACTS. These are all FACTS; two witness testifying opening on public thread. What FACTS do you guys need again that Hilary is a fraud? Hilary should make Nairaland Frontpage asap so that it will serve as a WARNING to other fraudsters in nairaland. Hilary should be used as a SCAPE GOAT. That's my 2cent.

@GoldPencil, do you agree with my above statement about Hilary?

This is exactly why I dont want a website from HILARY THE FRAUD. HILARY, Nothing short of Monetary refund will stop this our campaign. As I said earlier, He will do a rubbish site and say that afterall he has completed the job. Thankgod say @curiousmind don expose am. I dont Want your site again B4 you change password Come claim am for yourself. Refund our Money Or Watch in Silence as we Accelerate This Campaign. End of story.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2014
@curiousmind gather all pics and evidence you have of him. This thing must surely go beyond nairaland. It must leave keyboard and enter his real life. Because when he scams ppl he is affecting ppls real life from using keyboard. E go be am like election campaign for im eye
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by nnamdiosu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
hello. I just stumbled upon this thread concerning the alleged fraud case BTW Hilary and gold finger and co. please what are the moderators doing about it. I also understand that the three weeks duration given has also expired too. I believe that the scam artist has broken rule 9 of this forum and which punishment has to be meted out. the victims would be feeling very bad now.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
nnamdiosu:
hello. I just stumbled upon this thread concerning the alleged fraud case BTW Hilary and gold finger and co. please what are the moderators doing about it. I also understand that the three weeks duration given has also expired too. I believe that the scam artist has broken rule 9 of this forum and which punishment has to be meted out. the victims would be feeling very bad now.

I tried but seems the victims have solved it someone, Hilary said he has refunded money and the guy said he hasn't seen any money even though Hilary sent me a slip which looks real.

I am still waiting for updates
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by nnamdiosu(m): 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

I tried but seems the victims have solved it someone, Hilary said he has refunded money and the guy said he hasn't seen any money even though Hilary sent me a slip which looks real.

well that's very easy to find out na. let Hillary tell you the month he refunded the money. then tell the victims to send you a scanned copy of their statement of account for that month. if Hilary truly paid you would be able to confirm by looking at the date if anything like that transpired.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2014
nnamdiosu:

well that's very easy to find out na. let Hillary tell you the month he refunded the money. then tell the victims to send you a scanned copy of their statement of account for that month. if Hilary truly paid you would be able to confirm by looking at the date if anything like that transpired.

Excuse me, I have not been refunded a single kobo. I am only quiet because by my calculation the three weeks he asked for will end on the 8th of December. Dont let him fool you. I have not been refunded. If it is @curiousmind ask him but for me, I have not been refunded.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by GoldPencil: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2014
adewasco2k:

please I have not been refunded anything o. Dont let hilary fool you. I have not been refunded. This is the latest im even hearing anything abt refund. Ive only been quiet because 3 weeks from the day hilary asked for time will be ending on the 8th of December. That he has tried to give u fake proof of refund, that alone is enough to show his criminal intent.
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2014
GoldPencil:

please I have not been refunded anything o. Dont let hilary fool you. I have not been refunded. This is the latest im even hearing anything abt refund. Ive only been quiet because 3 weeks from the day hilary asked for time will be ending on the 8th of December. That he has tried to give u fake proof of refund, that alone is enough to show his criminal intent.

He didn't say he refunded yours yet.

Pls send me a PM with your mobile number
Re: Follow Up On Hilary Iwenofu Of H.I.T Technologies Scam Allegations by adewasco2k(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2014
GoldPencil:

your website is still been worked on, you can check it out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Yahoo / Interswitch Webpay Integration - Anyone? / Website Review - A Website By Charles Dairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.