Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,020 members, 7,803,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? (1272 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by CaniiiceDim(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2014
This goes to those cute guys that ladies woo, 'toast', and 'chyk' with all boldness.

I have never been wooed by a lady before.
I have tried to imagine how it feels like, all to no avail.

Abeg guys,
How does it feel?
How do these babes go about it?
Do they ask for your number and start telling you those sweet things we tell them?
I'm NOT TALKING "Greenlights" here Oo
I mean outright wooing.

And please,
Don't tell me to get a life cos I already have one.lol
I just want to know how it feels to be a "beautiful boy".

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by djeezy(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2014
It feels great. Only if she's pretty though.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by adonbilivit: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2014
it feels erm.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by destante(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2014
hehe ask valmunich benromeo39 naijaboiy them.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by emguralll(m): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Its an awesome feeling and I hv great respect for ladies who can walk up to a guy and tell him how she feels, but only a mature guy can handle something like ths without being an assss tongue

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by naijaboiy: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2014
it's a good feeling actually wink

I just watch and see how everything unfolds...

And it takes a matured guy to handle it well,,some may start using it to feel proud and tell everyone that a girl wooed them undecided

But it's actually better when the girl is pretty embarassed
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Its noh biggie, though in this part of the world, the guy in question might take her for a side chick and the gurl may lose herself respect. And thas one of the reasons why some gurls are still single and some guys getting hooked with the wrong partner.

Buh A mature minded guy will adore and respect such lady.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

But it's actually better when the girl is pretty embarassed[/i]
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by jejemanito: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
It feels really good if the girl is preety unfortunately they rarely do sad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
It feels cool and you possibly may not like such lady.

AND it's not only cuteness or ''handsomeness'' most of such ladies go for, they prefer quality and what you are made off.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
jejemanito:
It feels really good if the girl is preety unfortunately they rarely do sad
. Hmmm,,, So na only wor-wor babes dey woo guys?
So pretty babes no dey show face for the business abi?

I seeeee!lol
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by jejemanito: 9:22am On Oct 24, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. Hmmm,,, So na only wor-wor babes dey woo guys?
So pretty babes no dey show face for the business abi?

I seeeee!lol
No be so bros. I only said majority of preety babes don't woo. I no blame them sha
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by BreezyRita(f): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2014
I think it should be exhilarating........
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by izsmike: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2014
its not always a good feeling for me, cos i ve to look for a vry good way of turning them down so dey dnt feel bad for making the first move and it leaves me with so many stalkers......................................#myopinion
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by CaniiiceDim(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2014
izsmike:
its not always a good feeling for me, cos i ve to look for a vry good way of turning them down so dey dnt feel bad for making the first move and it leaves me with so many stalkers......................................#myopinion
. Bros, na una dey discourage them from reaching our side abi? Turn them down ke... U no try oo

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by tobiboss(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
It feels really really good when she's beautiful and wayy out of your league smiley smiley, but when she doesn't quite meet your standardsangry angry, you tend to do really inhuman things to her
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Makes me think i'm super cute....
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Promking: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
It really feels wonderful, especially if its ''intelligent'' and beautiful ones

It's only the matured minds that can handle it.

Just keep a cool attitude and smile and enjoy the euphoria
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by izsmike: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
. Bros, na una dey discourage them from reaching our side abi? Turn them down ke... U no try oo
u cant always like dem back na and if u accept it will all just lead to sexualities follow by an heavy heart break follow by dem stabbing u to death.. prevent sexuality and avoid casualties
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Cute2peg(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Blush...Smile...And a little hard to get
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Codedboy95(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cute2peg:
Blush...Smile...And a little hard to get
since when did guess start doing hard to get ?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by starlingbawa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm sure it'd be great and make a guy feel like 'Superman'. I'm yet to experience it though I'd love it!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
smiley
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Princecalm(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Preety gals hardly woo guys but when they do,it means they see something special about you.You should not expect a beauty damsel to woo you if you are a rogue or drukard or display irresponsible character.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by CaniiiceDim(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
starlingbawa:
I'm sure it'd be great and make a guy feel like 'Superman'. I'm yet to experience it though I'd love it!
. My guy, same here Ooo,,,
I might end up marrying such babe sef...
Imagine!lol
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
It feels good............ But guys shld not gt carried away with swag or look down on such babes ...it happnd to me once , and its still happening now but dis current babe wooing me aint all that presntable cheesy:/ sad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Princecalm:
Preety gals hardly woo guys but when they do,it means they see something special about you.You should not expect a beauty damsel to woo you if you are a rogue or drukard or display irresponsible character.
a pretty babe wooed me , during my 100 level days ....damn... I missed that shit , cus I got proud :/ cry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Wooed By A Lady? by itstpia1: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Princecalm:

unless they like bad boys.

(1) (Reply)

... / Sexless Marriage / How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.